All Comments on 'My Mom is a Sex Goddess Ch. 01'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 13 years ago

Top notch. Glad to see you back. There's something incredibly hot with these slutty Mums tormenting their sons.

john01824john01824about 13 years ago
Outstanding please keep them coming

Great story and very hot. My only suggestion would be to stay slightly based in reality. The Genie idea, though interesting, kind of spoiled a really nice build up. Your stories are the hottest when the son becomes cuckold to friends his same age and the Mom goes along willingly. Please keep up the great work.

AtavistAtavistabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Like the title says, I loved it, like I've been loving all of your work lately. I hope to see more of your stories, these milves are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Trash

Well, guy... There are some writers on this site who in fact get better with each effort. You are not one of them.

Please let this be your last story. And thanks for playing.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyabout 13 years ago
Great story.

I loved the first half of this, but once it got to the whole "genie" part I got put off.

I would love it if you did this story without the genie and just stuck to the son, his mom, and Corey. I seriously thought this was gonna be about Corey seducing his mom. Please consider rewriting it again, but more realistically. Keep up the good work :)

klokklokabout 13 years ago
nice

loved this story, really hot... but the genie was sort of a turn off. Really looking forward to the next part.

shitfacedcockmastershitfacedcockmasterabout 13 years ago
MORE MILFS

PLEASE MAKE MORE STORYS LIKE PARTY MOM AND MY FRIENDS AND MY MILF MOM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What the fuck was all that stuff about a Genie? It was alright until he appeared, it just got unreal after that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

I wish you would publish a story every day! amazing mom and son story, my favourite! please never stop writing!

CrassCrassalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff

Great story.

However, a deeper explanation of the genie would have helped. How long was he in the bottle? If a significant period of time has passed, what difficulties would he have in adapting to the modern world?

Just kidding.

The t-shirts were a fantastic idea, and while the magical component wasn't my cup of tea, the execution was great. The image of her sucking cum from the wand was perfect. I loved the idea of it first inflicting itself on her externally, then having her internalize it.

Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am sorry

You must have had a terrible mother to be able to continue writing this trash. How about having the son shoot the Genie and Jon, torment his mom for a few weeks, sell her to a slave ring and then live the good life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The story would of been 1000 times better if the Genie left the picture after the wish and the son embraced his situation and fucked his mom. Had the potential to be a real good story then it went sour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

best story ive ever read

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 12 years ago
I loved the story

I can't wait to see more, I want to hear what Jon's plans are for the protagonist. Very nice humiliation.

Guy_FauxGuy_Fauxover 12 years ago
Goddamn please continue!

This is my all time favorite story on this site, and that's saying a lot! I so hope you eventually continue it. I'd love to see this son have to watch on as his mother's body became something wonderfully obscene, while being unattainable to him. Meanwhile I'd like the son to become a submissive sissy to the genie and Chad...

But no matter what I'll love what you write because you're great man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really cool story. I love the magic and the way everything just starts getting crazy.

Don't listen to the haters - let them write their own stories. Although I would love to see the son turn the tables - maybe he could steal the genie's power's by doing his mother. Anyway it's *your* story, so do what *you* want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thank you for the good story. It is very exciting -cuckolding mother and submissive son. Maybe you will continue this series and write other chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
2 Stories in One!

This story drives me crazy! You have the supporting characters culminating with corey and the genie and all they do and say are great.

Every word, every action from the Mom is simply divine, especially her comments at the end aboutteachingher son to suck cock.

Then you have this ultra spoiled, highly selfish son, who is so unappreciative of having such an amazing Mommy, that he should be horse whipped!-EWatandbemerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i hope you end up makeing more to this story, i like that there is 2 moms and they are getting more sexier, and i hope that the son ends up being forced by the mom to suck off the genie and his friend and taste more of that magic cum that the son thought wasnt that bad, and maybe the other version of the mom can do wild things to around town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heh.

Gayyy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doesnt make sense

If they wished both of them to be able to get laid, why cant he screw the mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shit

Worst story i've read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY ASTONISHING STORIES SOME THING SIMILLIER TO MY MOM

READING TO 'My Mom is a Sex Goddess'I AM RELLEY FEEL TOMY MOM WHICH SHE WAS TOO SEXEY.

MY NAME IS MISS SONAL G PARAKH AGE-29 DOING POST GRADUATION.AND BEING FUCKED BY MOM'S FRIEND MR.SANJAY REALLEY STUFF HE IS HAVING 9"LONG COCK MOM AND MYSELF GET FUCKED IN SAME BED MY MO IS WEARING VERY SEXEY DERSS WHICH PROSTITUTE WILL NOT WEAR IN HOUSE SHE LOVE TO STAY NUDE IN HOUSE AND GET FUCK LIKE A DOG

BY MISS SONAL G PARAKH

dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com only women can mail us

strickly order

sonal g parakh

hempdogxedhempdogxedover 8 years ago
I liked the genie

i enjoyed all of it mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Thats a really great story,

Quite creative in your way and something different.

I also like the body modification. I'm waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH. Years ago, i was a voyeur son (a peeping Tom if you wish). In that regard the storybrings back some very fond memories...

My parents stayed together until my dad died.

When i was growing up they had a wide circle of friends & they liked to entertain.

My mom was very friendly & corfial with all guests but with some male friends she definitely was beyond friendly & beyond cordial: if she liked a man she was hitting on him, she knew how to get his attention...

The backyard was huge by today's standards & half dark.

I did see things of sexual nature but not the intercourse. I shall leave it at that. If you want details please use your imagination.

My mom was in 3/4 of my jack off fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...