My Mom is a Sex Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The genie, I noticed, was stroking his own cock too. It was weird, watching a magical being be aroused by my mother.

I was dying. I had held the power of ultimate seducation in my hands, and Jon had stolen it from me and used it on a woman I would never want to fuck. And yet, not only had I lost the ultimate sex slave, I now was being forced to watch my mother become such a sex slave. The rumors about Jon were true; he was a sadistic horny bastard.

My mother's body oozed cum; you could barely see her tan skin beneath it. Her clothes had disappeared into the air, and her nipples were hardening. Between her legs flowed a stream different from the sloppy jizz; her pussy was wet and dripping.

In a stupor, she stumbled towards Jon and plunged the head of the cock wand into her mouth. Slurping at it with a frenzy I could have never imagined, the wand seemed to suck back all of the slippery slime from her body into itself, before blasting it back into my mom's awaiting mouth. I watched as she gulped and gulped it all down into her stomach, patting her now fresh middriff with a sense of fullness when she had swallowed it all.

My mom stood back and posed; she stood here naked, her tits perky out pointing out at us, her pussy still dripping its own fluids down her long tan legs. The look of immense ecstasy remained on her face.

"Fuck you Jon," I said, getting angry at the display. I gritted my teeth and ran towards him as if to punch him, but the genie hit me over the head and knocked me out. He stood over my body.

"I haven't gotten laid in thousands of years," he said, "And now that the sex goddess has become your mother, you won't be fucking the copy of her. So that leaves one open, and I think I'll take it."

Jon extended his hand and fist bumped the genie, and I marveled at how bizarre a scene this was.

The genie flicked his wrist, and suddenly, there were two of my mothers. Each of them had the same glazed look of ecstasy, and the genie pulled on the shoulders of one, her tits shaking.

"Suck my cock," he told her.

He told over me, his ten inch soft cock dangling above my face, and my mom got down on her knees next to my head. In my vision, inches from my face, I could see the glistening pussy juice dripping across the crook of her shin. She extended her long arms across his body, and his a look of relish, engulfed his cock head onto her tongue and down her throat.

The powers of the genie seemed to permit her impossible abilities. The cock slid all the down her throat, and I could see the bulge of it from the outside. The genie took his hand and placed on the back of her head, shoving her deeper and deeper onto his cock. Her pussy flooded even more.

I tried to stand up, but the genie knocked me down.

"Fucking watch your momma suck my cock," he said, "This is a fucking magical miracle; you better watch."

Meanwhile, Jon had taken the other version of my mom into the other room.

My mom gulped deeper into the genie's cock. Soon, he was skull fucking my mom, casually groping one of her tits in his hand.

"This is great," he told me, my mom moaning. "Hey, watch this."

He flicked his finger and I turned my head. My mom's already bubbly ass grew larger and fatter, until she had to bend it back into the air instead of sitting on it. The genie reached down and smacked it.

"I think I'll cum there," he said, taking out his enormous cock from my mom's gullet. She smiled a slimy smile.

"Jack me off," he said, and her hands wrapped around his cock and moved faster and faster. Soon enough, the genie leaned his head back and erupted a steamy load of jizz onto my mother's behind.

Load after load of cum coated her fine ass. I could see it well as my face was so close. Some of the jizz even splashed off of her and landed onto my tongue, its taste salty yet also sweet and magical. The man was a genie, after all.

He sent out enough cum for three horses. My mom's ass was sticky and white by the end of it. She scooped a handful of it off her cheeks and gulped it down.

"Get out!" I yelled at the genie in a sudden rush of anger. "You granted his fucking wishes, now get out like you promised."

"Well fuck you kid," the genie said, "And I was going to be nice to you. Alright then. Eat my cum too." And with that, he kicked my face into my mom's ass. My cheeks were covered with the slippery mess he had left on my mom. My mom giggled and grabbed his cock again.

"Come on," he said, grabbing my mom in his arms.

I sat on the floor for awhile before standing up, cleaning myself off, and getting into my room. On the other side of the wall, I could hear the two men fucking away and the double moans of my mom. The walls were shaking in ecstasy as they fucked my mom. Both male and female grunts pushed through the walls. I could hear slurping and sucking and my mom gobbled up cock. I heard them moaning and slapping her ass. A few times, they called to me and said, "Damn your mom fucks good!"

I managed to still fall asleep. In the morning, I wondered if it was a dream, until I went into the kitchen.

My mom sat at the table reading a book. She was wearing the shirt that said "Spunk Guzzler", and I noticed the difference immediately. Her skin was tanner, he breasts heaved larger than normal, and her curves were even more sensuous and lusty. They had used the third wish's power and made my mom even sexier.

"Hey Chad," my mom said, looking up from her book, "We really should talk."

I sat down.

"Yesterday was crazy, I know," she told me, and for a second I wondered if things were going to go back to normal. "However, things are different now. I know all about the genie and about Jon's wish. I know that it is magic that has made me lust such for cock, and given me these hotter tits and dick sucking lips." She pouted here, showing the puffiness of her lips. "I am fully conscious of all of that. However, that doesn't change the way I feel. Even if it's only because of the wish, I still lust for any cock I can get. Actually, I always have lusted for cock, I just never discussed it with you because you were my son. But now, my urges are too strong. I have the ability not only to satisfy men in incredible ways, I can also satisfy myself. So I just want you to be aware that Jon and the genie will be living with us now. I'll be doing my work from home, and in the mean time, I will be fucking them in and around the house. You can imagine how excited they are to have me, but I doubt that you realized how excited I am to have them."

I began to feel a terrible feeling in my stomach.

"I'm sorry about that," said my mom, "But I still have time for you. Luckily, I can be in two places now, so I can still continue to support your school and spend time with you as well as fuck and fuck and fuck." She smiled as she thought about the prospect of getting banged.

"The genie is stronger than you can imagine," she told me, "I wouldn't try to fight him. Jon also has some plans for you, but I won't go too into them. All I can tell you is that you will probably be joining me in some sessions helping to satisfy them."

"That's disgusting mom! I'm not gay."

"I know you're not, that's part of the fun. Your reluctance. As a highly sexual being myself, I can understand the thrill of forcing someone to do something. And I'll admit, in watching you suck their cocks, I will be wet as a river. But you and I will never fuck, of course. I'm in love and in lust with their power. And pushing around people like you is what makes them so sexy. "

I was relieved that I would never have to fuck my mom, but I cringed at the idea of sucking cock.

"Don't worry, honey," she said. "I still love you. But now you mean even more to me, because you'll be helping to serve the men who pound me raw as much as I want. I can teach you all about how to suck cock and to please them. We'll talk about this later, though, after school."

She rose from the table to reveal her newly finished curvy round behind. As she walked, she swayed her hips.

"Get ready for school," she told me, "I'll be in the bedroom having fun."

I gulped. I was terrified of the future.

12