My Mom was the Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I'm gonna have another orgasm, Adam," she moaned loudly. "You're so deep inside me and I'm gonna orgasm all over your wonderful penis." She opened her legs in an almost obscene gesture like a porn star to invite me even deeper.

"OHHHHHH GODDD, ADAM, I THINK YOU JUST BUMPED MY CERVIX" she groaned deep in her throat as she started to orgasm, twitching and shaking spasmodically as a gut-wrenching climax shot through her body. Nearly all her muscles were twitching as she gulped down breaths, her breasts rising and falling with each ragged breath, her whole body overwhelmed with the intensity of her mind-numbing orgasm. "AAAAAAAAHHH, ADAM," she gasped again, climaxing while her body twitched uncontrollably.

I felt the small ripples start in her crotch, like someone had thrown a huge rock into a pond. Wave after wave followed, each on getting more intense as they built upon the previous one, when she began to spasm underneath me. We kissed several times before she pulled her mouth away to moan, while arching her back like a surprised cat on a fence. I kept thrusting deeply to push her to her orgasm. She screamed out as she twisted and contorted in my bed like she was a rodeo mare trying to shake off her new rider. Her hip movements became wilder and more exaggerated as her passion overtook her petite body. She groaned, growled, screamed and then cried out as she released a torrent of hot fluids to baptize my cock.

"That's it, Mom. Cum for me, Mom," I encouraged her.

"Unh...unh...unh," my Mom moaned with each deep thrust as I went balls deep fucking her, intent on bottoming out against her cervix with every stroke. The sound of our frenzied fucking filled my room, with a nasty squelching of her wet pussy against my rigid cock.

"Oh Adam, don't stop fucking me. It feels so good," she cried out as the experienced muscles of her cunt closed down on my driving dick as I plowed into her repeatedly.

"Oh fuck, yes, Mom," I hissed at feeling my Mom's molten cunt gripping and massaging my dick, the hot wet flesh rippling along the full length of my shaft. Her legs flipped up to cross behind my back as she really got into our fucking, rolling her hips against mine as our bodies worked together to bring as much sexual pleasure to each other as possible.

We were moving in a perfect rhythm as I asked, "So you've never had a big cock stuffed inside your sweet pussy before, Mom? Didn't you ever do anything with any of the guys you dated before Dad?"

"No, Adam," she replied. "I went out with other guys before I met your Dad, but never had sex with any of them."

She softly whispered, "I've never really enjoyed sex with your Dad all that much, Adam. As you know, he is not very big in the penis department. I was just a woman he needed to carry his children. But your penis really fills my little vagina. You're so much bigger, harder and more enthused to be inside me than your father ever was."

I stopped moving to lie quietly together as she began to tell me a story from her past. She said, "When you and Jack were very young your father took me to the company Christmas party in Charlotte. Your father knew he was not very physically endowed in the penis department. He wanted to go to our hotel and watch me having sex with his black boss that he knew had an enormous penis. He thought that letting his black boss fuck me might get him a promotion, and he was willing to sacrifice my body to advance his career. Naturally, I refused to go along with your father's disgusting scheme and he was livid that I wouldn't consent to his plan."

"This black guy cornered me during the Christmas party in a little alcove off the edge of the conference room. He moved up behind me and started to grind his crotch against my butt. He reached around me to squeeze my breasts with his hands as he dry humped me from behind. Your father simply stepped back and watched as this black guy unbuttoned the top of my dress to reach in and take my heavy breasts that were still full of milk from nursing Jack out of my bra. I stood there about totally terrified as he squeezed both my naked breasts and rubbed my nipples until they started to leak milk while I could feel his stiff penis grinding up against my butt."

"The black guy said, "I've got 12 inches of pure hard black cock for your tight little white pussy if you think that you could handle it, Rosemary. I'll make you cum like you never have before on my big black dick. After I get your tight little fuck hole reamed out enough to comfortably accommodate me, you can bounce your tight little ass up and down on my big black cock until you have so many orgasms that you are exhausted."

"Your father didn't lift a finger to help me. That black guy would have raped me right there in the alcove of the party room if another couple hadn't walked in and asked what the hell was going on."

"I threw my drink in the black guy's face before I slapped him across the face. Then I went over and slapped your father across the face, before I tucked my leaking breasts back into my dress and ran out. I ran to the elevator and went up to the hotel room and locked the door, not letting your father in for the night. The black guy ended up getting fired for sexual harassment and your father didn't get the promotion that he so desperately wanted."

"That was my one and only opportunity for an overly large penis in the 20 years of my marriage, Adam, until tonight with you," my Mom whispered. "But I've never been interested in any black guy or the size of his penis. I'm afraid that guy would have ripped my insides apart with his huge penis. And I've never felt so stuffed full of a man's penis as I am right now with you, Adam. Even if it is wrong to be with my own son, you feel so good inside me, Adam. We both know this is wrong and yet my body is enjoying the feeling of you inside me. I can't believe you led me into doing such a nasty thing with you here in your college dorm room."

"I'm going to take your lovely body to places that you've never been before tonight, Mom, and I'll be stimulating some sensitive nerve endings that have never been touched before by Dad's little cock," I said.

"Oh Adam, I'm such a wicked, perverted Mom to do this with you in your dorm tonight," she softly whispered.

I backed my trim teenage hips away from hers, withdrawing nearly half of my abundant penis from her tight velvety grip. I gently pushed back, sending my meat into her saturated pussy. After a dozen of my gentle thrusts, she began to lift her trim butt off the bed to meet my thrusting.

"That's it, Mom, come and get your own son's big dick. Let it slide deep inside your little wet pussy," I cooed into her ears. "Plus I've always wanted you to be my first, Mom," I added into her ear as a little white lie.

"What? Really? Adam? I always thought that you probably had done it with Erin or Chris that you went out with last couple of years," she exclaimed with surprise.

"No, Mom. I only played with Erin's soft 34D tits, and then she would blow me," I lied again with my signature big grin.

I couldn't tell her that I had fucked both Erin and Chris in their beds during my senior year of high school. "Chris gave me blowjobs and let me cum on her tits. She taught me how to eat pussy like I just did for you, but we never went all the way. I've only ever wanted you to be my first, Mom."

I didn't dare tell her that both Erin and Chris were little sluts once I started fucking them. I also couldn't tell her that while I was fucking their tight teenage pussies and incredible little asses that I would close my eyes and pretend that it was my beautiful Mom underneath me taking every inch of my cock.

She hugged me tight to grind her soft breasts against my chest and kissed me passionately for the next minute. "She taught you very well how to please a woman with your tongue, Adam. And you probably left them walking funny after they enjoyed this large size," she added. "I may be walking a bit odd in the morning myself, since I'm not as limber as one of your young college girls."

I lifted my chest off hers and looked down to see my entire dick was fully devoured by her tight cunt. She caught my gaze and lifted her head off my pillow to look down and see the same sight of my dick fully buried inside her.

"I only want to please you, Mom, and make it better for you than what you've always experienced with Dad," I stated. After a long moment, I kissed her lips and then pushed my tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue danced around mine for a couple seconds, before she gently sucked on my tongue.

"You feel incredible, Mom. Your pussy is so tightly wrapped around my cock, it's amazing," I stated.

"It's not that I'm all that tight after bearing 2 children, Adam, as much as the fact that no one has been in here in over 7 years," she softly replied. "Plus, your penis is huge compared to your father. I'm not even sure why your father married me, because he always seemed to despise me afterwards."

"You're the best, Mom," I said as I backed up and then thrust forward, driving every inch of my cock in and out of her velvety cavern. I eased my tongue into her mouth once again, and she began to softly suck on my tongue. I began to thrust my hips harder into hers, fucking her with an almost wild and primitive style of mating ritual. I could hear our bed springs start to squeak and squeal as I drove her body down into the old bed repeatedly.

"Oh Adam, you're rubbing across some very sensitive nerve endings that have never been touched before," she softly whimpered. "I love the feeling of your penis so deep inside me, Adam. It feels like the tip of your penis is right behind my belly button."

She raised both her knees, effectively creating a fleshy cradle with her slender thighs for me to move my athletic hips between. My cock slid in and out of her well-lubricated crease again and again. I lifted my chest away from her with my arms, so that I could suck on her breasts as I backed up my hips until I thought my cock would slip out of her pussy, and then I thrust back, driving every inch of my cock deep inside of her.

"Oh my God, Adam, your penis feels incredible, I've never felt like this before You feel so much better than my fingers, baby boy," she moaned as I fucked her. She moaned with an unusual shameless lust as she felt the intense sexual pleasure that I was giving to her. I felt her open her slender legs even wider, allowing me to enter her wet pussy a fraction of an inch deeper. She began to lift and roll her slender hips upwards to give me the ultimate sexual experience in return.

"Let me fully satisfy you sexually, Mom, come and enjoy this long hard teenage cock," I leered into her ear as she lifted her hips to meet my deep cock thrusting. I knew at that point that I had total control of my lovely Mom. She desperately needed and wanted a man inside her body to please her and give her sexual pleasure, even if that man was her very own teenage son. Her sexual neglect and abuse at the hands of my Dad had led her into my college dorm bed, and she had willing set aside her strict religious teachings of morality and values for her own personal sexual needs and desires.

She tilted her pelvis and lifted her flared hips up, responding to my deep cock thrusting. We both slowly increased our speed and intensity, as I tried to satisfy her very obvious growing desire and hunger. Before long, I was slamming my youthful athletic hips between her widely spread thighs into her totally exposed cunt, pounding her rounded ass into the twin-sized dorm mattress with every long, deep cock thrust.

"Oh God, Adam," she moaned, "MMMmm... Baby...uunn...Fuck me, Adam uuunn... uuunnnn." Her breathing was coming as heavy as if she had run a full marathon, while I had her rolled up onto her upper back and shoulders. Her tiny feet were in the air next to my trim butt as I drove my full length in and out of her very wet pussy. She clawed at my back with her tiny fingers, holding my chiseled chest and tight abs against her tiny body as I fucked her like no man had ever done before.

"Yeah...Yeah...YEAH...Oh God, Adam...OH...Yeah," she moaned out between short gasps of breath as she rolled her hips to meet my cock. I kissed her sloppily as she rolled her hips side to side while I plowed my cock deep inside her to ream and stretch her tight pussy underneath me. My chest crushed her breasts between our bodies as her nipples tried to push dents into my muscles.

I leaned down to softly and deliberately leer into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so much better than Dad did for all those years, Mom."

She really astonished me when she looked back up at me and asked with a wicked smile, "You promise, Adam?"

I was stunned by her obvious invitation and I replied, "You won't be running off to the bathroom to cry in frustration when I'm done with you, Mom, because you are going to be satisfied beyond anything you've ever experienced so far. I'll let you ride my huge cock, I will suck on your lovely breasts and then I'll fuck you all night long, Mom, until I fill your tight pussy with several loads of my hot, young sperm. I'm going to deposit my sperm deeper inside your soft feminine folds than Dad ever did with his little cock and then we will lay here quietly as my load of cum oozes down to drip into your uterus."

"Fuck me, Adam, oh baby boy, fuck your old Mom," she softly moaned to encourage me. I picked up my pace, fucking her harder, making her petite body move around on my dorm mattress. I looked down to head to see her breasts jiggling around on her chest and thought how much noise our dorm bed was making with the worn, tired old bedsprings creaking and groaning as I fucked her relentlessly. I knew that she was really starting to get into our hardcore fucking as I dropped my head to her chest and began to suck on her nipples.

"My breasts are so sensitive, Adam," she moaned loudly as I sucked on her heavy breasts and erect nipples. My cock was plunging in and out of her wet cunt as steadily as if I had turned into some automated fuck machine. Her hands slid down to my tight little butt, and her tiny fingers squeezed my ass cheeks as she lifted and ground her wet pussy against its newfound young invader.

"Oh... God, Adam, Oh... God...Adam. I'm gonna orgasm, baby boy. FUCK ME, Adam. Fuck Mommy so good, I need this," she cried out as she pulled my face down to hers. She kissed my lips for a moment before she pushed her long tongue into my mouth. I began to suck on her pointy tongue as soon as her tongue entered my mouth. She was grinding her crotch against mine while pulling down on my tiny butt, determined to have every inch of my cock deep inside her as she began to orgasm.

She moaned loudly and then pulled away to cry out, "Oh God, Adam, I'm gonna orgasm all over your cock again," as her mature body slipped over the edge into a massive orgasm to erase the many years of tension and frustration.

I felt her pussy clenching and pulling at my cock before I experienced the torrential stream of her hot sex juices immersing my stiff dick that was buried to the hilt inside her exploding pussy. I lay still on top of her, as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

Neither one of us said a word for a few minutes as we lay there on my bed. We were still firmly coupled together with my rigid dick buried into the depths of her saturated pussy. She broke the awkward silence with a hoarse whisper into my ear. "We shouldn't have done this, Adam, but you feel SO good inside me," she softly whispered in a volume so low that I could barely hear.

I didn't respond to her statement as I simply started to fuck her again with long deep strokes. My cock scraped in and out along the tight velvety walls of her stretched out cum filled pussy. The old bedsprings of the twin-sized dorm bed continued to creak and groan as an obvious sign of what we were doing as I picked up the pace of my deep thrusting into her sweet cunt.

"Scrreeeaaakk...screeeeeekkk...scrreeekkk...scrreekkk ...screeekkkk ...screeekkkk," the bed creaked out as I picked up my pace to find the perfect rhythm for fucking my petite Mom.

After a couple minutes of my full-length cock plunging, I said, "Put your legs around my back again, Mom." She didn't hesitate before she flipped her small feet up to rest on my butt and then locked her ankles together. She began to roll her hips up towards me as I pushed forward, and then she relaxed to let me push her hips back down into the mattress.

I kissed her passionately before I moved lower to suck on her nipples. I was neatly settled into the cradle that her legs created for me. I grabbed her small shoulders tightly and held her chest close to mine as I thrust forward. Her breasts were squished against my chest, and her soft midriff bulge felt the tightness of my six-pack abs as they slapped loudly together.

She let out an involuntary grunt as I pushed my cock in and out of her wet cunt. I heard her begin to softly moan as I slammed my cock in and out of her tight fuck hole. I kissed her lips, and then pushed my tongue into her mouth. She promptly sucked on my tongue as I squeezed her tits, while my cock plowed in and out of her pussy. I could hear her tight mature pussy slurping wetly around my cock. She lifted her ass off the mattress and I knew she would be having another orgasm again before long, since her small body seemed to be so aroused.

She threw her arms around my back and ground her breasts and nipples against my chest. She lowered her feet to planted her heels into the bed and lift her trim ass up off the mattress to meet my thrusting before she relaxed to let me push her back down.

"Adam, oh God, Adam, fuck me harder and deeper because I'm going to orgasm again," she whispered in my ear as I pummeled her wet cunt with my cock. I continued fucking her with my steady rhythm, and I knew she couldn't hold back for long. I slipped both my large hands under her tight butt and lifted her perfect ass towards me as I thrust into her tight pussy again and again. "Oh God, Adam, I'm having another orgasm," she moaned as she made small circular motions with her trim hips.

I felt her pussy clench and tug at my cock again before she drenched me with her hot sticky cream. I dropped my head down to suck on her nipples as I kept thrusting as deep as I possibly could inside her. Her loud moans told me that my mouth on her perfect tits and cock inside her hungry pussy were driving my petite Mom crazy with lust as she continued to cum wildly.

We fucked for a few more minutes as her breathing became shallow while I panted with my own exertion. I was pounding her motherly hips that were moving upwards to meet my deep cock thrusting. Our mouths meshed together again in passionate kisses as our bodies moved in perfect unison.

"I want you to cum all over my cock again, Mom," I whispered into her left ear. "I know you're almost there, Mom, so tell me," I continued.

"Oh God, Adam, I am getting so close, don't stop fucking me," she panted back to me with ragged breaths. She lifted and ground her hips in tiny circles against my plunging manhood as she clawed at my strong back.

"Tell me, Mom," I insisted.

"Oh God, Adam, Oh My God," she cried out shamelessly. "OH GOD, ADAM, I'm almost there. I'm gonna orgasm all over your wonderful Cock again," she blurted out loudly.

Her entire body quivered, convulsed and then shook underneath me as she experienced another earth shattering orgasm of the early morning, while she moaned that she'd never felt this way before. Her full breasts seemed to swell and expand like they were filling with milk to feed a new child, while her nipples became even more hardened and super sensitive than usual. I felt her saturated pussy burst, flooding her tight canal with a tsunami of hot juices to immerse my dick lodged deep inside her.