My Mom was the Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her soft tits as I kept stabbing my dick in and out of her very wet cunt. She was rolling her trim hips around trying to feel every inch of my thick cock as I drove deep inside her sopping cunt and then retreated.

"I going to cum again for you, Adam, because I want to please you so much," she purred.

"We will get there together, Mom," I replied. "This will be a night that neither one of us will ever forget, Mom, the best love-making session that either one of us has ever experienced."

She moaned loudly, purring like a satisfied kitten as I relentlessly pounded her ass down into the dorm mattress. She was trying to lift and roll her hips to meet my deep cock thrusts while I squeezed her tits and kissed her lovely mouth. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, which she promptly started sucking on as I continued to plow my hard cock in and out of her juicy cunt.

"Lift up your beautiful tits for me, Mom, so that I can suck on them," I directed.

She lifted her heavy breasts off her ribcage, stretching them upwards towards my open mouth. I sucked on her erect nipples, pulling and tugging at them to bring moans of pleasure from her thin pink lips. Her small mouth hung open as she rolled her head side to side on the pillow while I sucked and squeezed her perfect tits.

"Oh Adam, you never liked to nurse on my breasts when you were an infant," she informed me.

"That's okay, Mom, I'm making up with my quality time on your beautiful breasts now that I'm older," I replied with a crooked grin. I reached down along her hips to slide my hands under her tight rounded ass. I lifted and pulled at her perfectly shaped bottom, trying to drive my cock even deeper inside her sloppy cunt.

"You can't get that big cock any deeper inside me, Adam, that's all there is," she cried out as I assailed her wet cunt like a man possessed. She pulled my face down to hers, plunging her tongue into my mouth as I fucked her wildly. "Oh Adam, fuck me baby. Fuck me like you've would have done when I was younger, prettier and my breasts were smaller and perkier. Oh God, Adam, I'm going to orgasm for you again," she moaned loudly.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me Adam, I'm almost there," she added as I slammed my trim athletic hips between her open thighs. "Oh God, Adam, I'm going to orgasm," she cried again.

I continued to drive in and out of her wet cunt until I felt her hot juices flow down her wet gash to drench my cock. I never slowed my thrusting as she swooned underneath me, before lying there quietly basking in the afterglow of another orgasm.

"Oh God, Adam, I'm amazed that I can still keep up with you at my age, I've never had so many orgasms in my life," she softly whispered with a lingering smile. "I can't believe that you would want to fuck me the way that you have tonight. I couldn't have imagined that you would have lasted for such a long time without getting tired of my less than youthful charms."

"I'll never get tired of fucking you, Mom," I stated as I leaned down to kiss her lovely mouth once more. "Get up on your hands and knees, Mom, I want to fuck you doggie-style."

She stared up at me for a long moment before she responded. My cock fell from her wet cunt as she rolled onto her belly before she lifted her perfect heart shaped ass to assume the doggie style position.

"Get that tight perky ass of yours way up in the air, Mom," I added. I moved behind her and eased her slender thighs wider apart, before I reached up to grab a good handful of her short brown hair. I callously pushed her face down into her fluffy pillow while holding a handful of her hair as I slid my athletic hips underneath hers. I guided my cock to her sloppy gash, driving my entire length full depth in one hard thrust.

She moaned into her pillow as I started fucking her roughly from behind with a new passion. I was thrusting up inside her so hard that I nearly lifted her knees off the bed each and every time that I impaled her pussy with my evil and lustful carnal desire. Her tits were swaying forward and back as I fucked her wildly from behind. I slid my hands up along her back before reaching under to pull and tug at her tits. My six-pack abs were loudly slapping against her upturned ass as I pounded her from behind.

"Did Dad fuck you like this when he was trying to impregnate you to make us boys, Mom?" I blatantly asked, not really expecting a response from her.

"Yes he did, Adam," she surprised me by responding.

"Did Dad's cock feel this good inside you, Mom?" I leered over her shoulder.

"I think you know the answer to that question without any answer from me, Adam," she said.

I pummeled her sloppy cunt from behind with my stiff dick. She slightly surprised me by starting to push her motherly hips back to meet my deep cock thrusts. Her heavy breasts jiggled around on her chest from the force of my cock thrusting.

She softly grunted, "Unnn...Unnnn...Unnn," as I slammed my hips against her little upturned ass. As I continued to pound her for the next several minutes, her grunts turned to soft gasps as her breath became shorter and slightly ragged.

"Let yourself go again, Mom," I whispered into her ear as I continued to fuck her with long, deep cock strokes. "Cum for me, Mom, cum all over my hard cock that's sliding in your wet sloppy cunt!"

"Adam, oh God, Adam," she whimpered back to me pounding into her hips from behind. I was rapidly pushing her mature body towards another earth shattering orgasm. I ran my long fingers up and down her ribs before crushing her soft breasts in my muscular hands. "Fuck me, Adam, Fuck me. Make your lovely sexy Mom give in to her basest instincts after all these years. Oh God, Adam, I'm going to orgasm again on your big cock plowing in and out of my sloppy pussy," she softly said.

Were you a virgin when you met Dad and did he pop your cherry?"

"I was a good girl when I was younger, Adam" she answered. "I was a virgin when we were married and your father was my first. Now I'm many years older, have 2 grown boys, I'm well on my way to a divorce, and my oldest son is fucking me like a cheap whore in his college dorm bed. I guess I'm not such a good girl anymore."

I continued to slam my hips into her uplifted cunt while I squeezed her soft hanging tits. I could feel the pressure building inside my balls as I plunged my dick in and out of her sloppy cunt. "I'm getting ready to cum inside you again, Mom," I informed her. "I'm going to pump another huge load of sperm deep inside your cunt to drip down into your uterus in search of an old egg to impregnate, just like Dad did with you so many times before."

"Oh Adam, oh God Adam, yes baby boy," she moaned loudly as I held her trim hips and thrust as deep as possible inside her time after time. I was fucking her as hard and deeply on each thrust as I possibly could. "Fuck me, Adam, fuck me and fill me with another gallon of your hot sperm," she moaned.

I grabbed her short brown hair with one hand while squeezing a soft tit with the other. I pulled her back towards me as I pounded her from behind, until I was leaned back on my thighs with her sitting on my lap. I was driving my prick up into her relentlessly as I turned her face so I could kiss her. Our mouths melted together, our tongues playing tag while she softly moaned.

I felt my cock twitch and tighten, releasing a massive load of my creamy goo deep into her softest flesh. I backed up and thrust again, my cock spurting more precious sperm deep into her saturated cunt.

"Yes, Adam, give Mommy all of your hot sperm," she moaned as I repeatedly thrust a number of times while she swooned, perched on top of my lap. "Fill me with your sperm so much deeper than your father ever did." I kept pumping my hips into her pussy until my cock softened and slipped from her soaked cunt.

She twisted around to lie back on her bed and pulled me down on top of her, grinding her wet cunt up against my softening dick until she gasped. "I needed to orgasm one more time on your cock, Adam," she moaned. "The feeling of your sperm being pumped so deep inside me makes me want to orgasm in such a nasty animalistic way, Adam." She plunged her pointy tongue into my mouth, which I promptly sucked on as she continued to grind her wet crotch against me. "You're turning your old Mom into such a cock hungry slut, Adam. A slut who has never experienced so many intense orgasms like this before," she moaned as she pulled her mouth from mine.

"How many orgasms for my beautiful Mom so far?" I questioned just to see if my count was accurate.

"I've had 13 incredible orgasms with you, Adam," she responded. "How many did you think I had?"

"I only had you at 7 or maybe 8 orgasms, Mom, you must have snuck a couple past me," I said.

"I had a couple smaller mini orgasms besides the very obvious ones," she stated with a huge smile.

"I'm glad you had more than I counted, Mom, I want to please you beyond measure," I stated.

"Are you done with me for now, Adam? May I go get cleaned up?" she asked.

"Yes, Mom, for a little while," I replied with a grin. "Maybe we will just need a quickie in the morning before we drive back home."

She laughed as she rose from the bed and walked into my dorm bathroom. Moments later, she started the shower and I decided to join her. "Ready for more of Mommy, Adam?" she asked as I drew back the curtain to join her in the shower.

"Always, Mom," I replied as I pulled her body tightly against me. I slowly and gently washed her hair and soaped up her lovely petite body before she rinsed off and stepped out. She sprawled out on the bed across a folded towel to cover our wet spot, and was instantly asleep. I eased her tiny limp body to the middle of the bed and crawled in behind her, spooning against her naked butt as I held her tits.

She woke me in the morning saying, "Wake up sleepy head, it is time to get moving." I opened my eyes to see it was bright and sunny outside with the window shades pulled partially back. She was fully dressed in the clothes that she had arrived in, looking absolutely radiant from our night of incredible sex.

"What time is it?" I inquired.

"It's a few minutes after 10, time to get on the road and headed for home," she stated. "We need to stop and get something to eat, I'm starving."

"I've got something for you to eat, Mom," I said with a huge grin as she sat down on my bed.

"Is that all you are going to think about now, Adam?" she asked with a big smile. "I need real food to eat, not just your big sausage with its creamy gravy," she laughed. "Get dressed while I strip off your sheets and get your towels together, we will wash them when we get home."

I rolled onto my back and pushed the upper sheet away, revealing my semi stiffened cock. She sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at my cock like she was still fascinated by it before glancing up at my face with a huge smile. "How about a quick hand job, Mom?" I asked.

"I don't know if there is anything quick about you, Adam," she stated with a big grin. She sat in front of me dressed in her gray dress slacks and pink scoop neck top and gently tugged at my soft dick. She leaned over and kissed my mushroom tip with a tiny peck. I was looking down the front of her pink blouse to see her breasts tightly strapped down in her bra. My prick instantly started to stiffen in her tiny hand as I enjoyed her soft dick tugging while looking at her perfectly shaped tits.

She giggled like a little girl at my cock's quick reaction to her small hand. She leaned over and licked around the tip of my cock, before she took a couple of inches of my now hardened cock into her tiny mouth to smear some of her saliva along her length. "Suck on my cock, Mom," I urged as her mouth took in several inches of my cock to the point of my circumcision scars.

"Not right now, Adam," she replied as she cradled my tight balls in one hand while gently stroking my length with the other. "Besides, I told you my mouth is too small and your penis is way too big," she purred. As I stiffened, grew and hardened, she moved to half sit and half kneel between my wide spread legs. She went from using one tiny hand on my rigid cock to using both hands, one stacked above the other.

I lay back and enjoyed the incredible sensation of her stroking my dick in the middle of my dorm bed. "Take your pink top off so that I can look at your lovely tits, Mom," I requested.

"No, Adam, I'm already dressed," she replied. "You should have awakened a bit earlier if you wanted to see my naked breasts." She kept looking down to watch my dick lovingly as she stroked it to an ever- increasing rigidity. She smiled and licked around her thin pink lips as she continued to give me a great amount of pleasure. With every upward stroke of her hands, she rubbed her thumb and index finger across the sensitive tip of my cock, making me lift my hips to thrust into her hands.

I gazed down her pink blouse to see the perfect valley of her cleavage from her bra strapping her tits up tightly. She ran her right thumb up and down the crease of my cock several times before she spit onto my tulip shaped tip and smeared it around with her other thumb. She kept looking down at my cock lovingly as she stroked me, as if she was amazed to see how big and hard that I was growing right in front of her eyes from her tender touch. She moved up entirely onto her knees as she stroked my now fully enraged cock with both hands.

I continued to gawk down the front of her blouse at the valley of her tits and she looked up at my face and smiled when she caught me. I could see that her nipples were already trying to push their way through her bra. After several minutes, I saw a big pearly drop of her pre-cum ooze out of my huge dick and she blatantly smeared it around my mushroom tip with both thumbs before sliding the remnants down my stiffened length. My breathing became shorted and heavier as she quickly pushed me towards my impending release. "I'm going to cum soon, Mom," I warned her while she simply smiled.

She continued to stroke my unbendable cock with both hands as she could feel me begin to twitch. She rubbed both hands against the mushroom tip of my cock as she stroked my dick.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," I moaned as her touch sent me over the edge. My first half-hearted spurt landed in the middle of my belly as she stroked me harder. My second blast was a real geyser, reaching all the way up to land on my throat and chin. She tightened her grip on my manhood, causing the third eruption to be thinner and harder, shooting all the way up onto my pillow beside my head. The fourth spurt was a gusher also, landing a huge load with a loud splat in the middle of my chest while she continued stroking. My fifth heavy spurt landed at the bottom of my ribs as my volume and intensity began to wane. She continued to stroke my cock as it had three more mini eruptions before it was finally just oozing small gobs onto her hands, which she smeared around my mushroom like head as a thick gooey lotion.

"Wow, Adam, I never knew that a guy could cum that much, your father certainly never came like that," she stated with a huge grin. "Now I know why I felt so full when you came inside my vagina, and how we made such a mess of the sheets when our combined juices leaked out of me."

She smiled a huge smile before she leaned over to take my softening cock in her mouth. She licked around my tip to devour my gooey residue before she licked the back of her hands. She slowly moved up my young muscular body licking off my thick gobs of cum into her sexy mouth and swallowing it until the only traces of my massive ejaculation were smeared on the sheets and pillowcase of my dorm bed.