My Mom was the Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I'm Fucking Cumming on your Cock, Adam," she cried out without regret. "Oh God, Adam, this is Fucking incredible," she kept moaning and crying out repeatedly. She pulled my face down to hers, plunging her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on her tongue continuously as she slowly eased down the backside of a fantastic orgasm. Her hands were constantly moving all over my body, my head, my back and then my butt to hold every inch of my hardness deep inside her saturated cunt.

Barely a minute later, I grabbed her tight ass and lifted it up towards me as I plunged my teenage cock as deep inside her pussy as I could. "I'm gonna cum inside you, Mom, and not some little dribble like Dad. I cum hard and I cum lots." I groaned as I felt my cock tip swell inside her wet love hole for a second, and then twitch. I felt a thick gusher of semen spurt as I started depositing all my hot love juices deep inside her wet pussy. It felt like the flow out of a water pump as I pumped huge quantities of sperm out in short hard bursts. I pumped my hips in and out of her 5 more times, each time filling her pussy with a torrent of hot semen as I deposited millions of his tiny swimmers into her wet pool. I softly pressed my hips to hers several more times until the final remnants of my sperm oozed out into her.

I kissed her mouth passionately before I pulled away to say, "You were incredible, Mom, better than any fantasy that I ever had."

She softly rubbed my back and said, "We shouldn't have done this, Adam, but it felt incredible having you love me tonight. This was so wrong, baby. It was such a huge SIN. I can't go to confession and tell the priest, "Oh, I let my son fuck me in his college dorm until we both had lots of orgasms. Your Dad is the only man I had ever laid with. I created you inside this body 19 years ago, Adam. A son is not supposed to enter the sacred forbidden place where his Mom created him. Do you realize what we've done, Adam? We committed incest, Adam. I'm a middle-aged woman, Adam, and terrible mother. Your Dad would kill us both if he ever found out what we just did here in your college dorm bed."

"Yes, Mom, I realize what we just did and you were fantastic at making love," I proudly replied. I lay quietly on top of her, kissing her cheeks and forehead and finally her mouth. "And you're not old, Mom. And Dad is always too drunk or high to realize what he's missing out on. And I wonder if he would really kill us if he saw us right now, or would he just stand there rubbing his tiny nub of a cock as he watched me fucking his lovely bride with this big cock just like he wanted to watch you with that black guy so many years ago."

"You're belong to me now, Mom. We've changed from Mom and son to lovers. You and Dad have been fighting as long as I can remember, and he has been constantly abusing you, both mentally and physically. He had his chance with you for years and now his time is over. I will protect you from him from here on, he will not touch you again as long as I'm around," I stated.

"Oh, Adam, if only it were that simple," she cooed underneath me. I promptly kissed her as I began to grind my hips against her saturated crotch once more.

Her many years of strict upbringing and guilt faded away as she started to move and grind underneath me to match my movements. I knew that I had taken advantage of her under the influence of too much wine, but now she seemed to have had succumbed to my youthful dominance after her many years of abusive fighting with Dad. She seemed totally submissive to me, unable to resist my slightest advance or wish, even to the point of continuing our incestuous copulation.

I felt my cock grow and twitch inside her and then I thrust a second time. She looked up at me to see me grinning fanatically.

"Really? Adam? Really? Already?" she whispered incredulously.

"Yes, the miracle of a very horny son fucking his lovely Mom," I replied.

"Oh God, Adam, I love it," she moaned softly as I began stroking my full length in and out of her once more, my erection growing, hardening and swelling with each passing second. Within a half dozen thrusts, my dick had become rejuvenated enough to continue the sexual conquest of my Mom.

I kissed her lips for a moment before I pulled away and asked her, "Did you usually have an orgasm during sex with Dad, before he took up drinking so much? I know you've already cum quite a few times for me."

"Adam, please don't ask me such personal things," she whispered. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, and then answered honestly. "I don't think that I had more than a dozen orgasms in 20 years of marriage to your father, Adam. He never really cared that much about me. Mostly your father would pump his semen inside me before I was even fully aroused. I'd sneak off to the bathroom after he fell asleep and masturbate until I had some relief, but then I felt so guilty for even doing that."

I backed up to withdraw my cock from her pussy and then thrust forward to bury my entire length back inside her once again. The little bed squealed out as I moved on top of her, thrusting my cock in and out of her wet pussy repeatedly. She kept lifting her trim hips to meet my deep cock thrusting before I pushed her little ass down into the mattress.

"Dad's gone for good and I'm glad, Mom," I stated. "I'm the new man of the house and you're mine now. I'm going to fuck you here at college and at home on a regular basis to keep you sexually satisfied from now on, Mom. I'll fuck you in your bed, my bed, on the living room couch and on the dining room table. I'm planning to give you so many orgasms to make up for all the ones that you should have experienced over the last 20 years of marriage."

"Oh Adam, I Love you so much," she stated as she dug her short fingers into my back while lifting and grinding her hips against my plunging cock. "I love your wonderful huge penis like this. I formed this beautiful penis inside my body 19 years ago and now it's come back to make me feel like I've never felt before. Speaking of which, it felt like you must have pumped a gallon of sperm up inside me, not the little dribbling like your father always did."

"Yes, I always plastered Chris's pretty face and big 34D tits with a lot of sperm. I covered Erin's face and tits too after she sucked my cock. She would try to swallow me but I pump out such a huge load, she would end up spitting me out." I replied lustfully as I eased my cock nearly all the way out of her wet pussy. I looked down to see my cock covered with a thick creamy ring of our combined juices.

She lifted her head to stare down at my rigid cock that was covered with both our donations of cum. She smiled and said, "I see I've definitely marked you as my new lover, Adam," and then kissed me as I resumed my quest to pummel her tiny body into my bed underneath me. I pounded her rounded ass into my bed until she cried out in passion once again.

"Oh fuck, Adam," she cried out. "I'm gonna orgasm again on your beautiful cock."

I drove my dick deep inside her and held as her pussy quivered and then released another torrent of hot juices. We lay there quietly recuperating from such fantastic sex with my cock still fully embedded inside her cum saturated pussy. She lowered her legs and stated, "I really enjoyed my sex with you tonight, Adam. You have the perfect penis for my little vagina."

"The way that you were lifting your trim hips up to meet my hard cock thrusting made it obvious that you were enjoying my big cock deep inside you, Mom. And I was relishing your warm, wet pussy so wrapped tightly around my dick, trying to milk every drop of my sperm out of my balls and into your wet pussy," I stated. "It's apparent how much Dad has disappointed you and neglected your sexual needs. I'm going to make sure your sexual needs and desires are fulfilled from now on. I also don't think that I'll have a hard time convincing you either, Mom, as you've already shown how much you like my cock inside you. I think a gentle touch on your gorgeous petite body will be enough that you will let me lead you to the closest bed for our mutual pleasure, Mom."

"I'm going to teach you to like sex more than you ever had, Mom. I've been very gentle with you so far. I haven't yet begun to fuck you the way I plan to," I continued. "I want to make you scream out with pleasure as I rock your little middle-aged body like Dad failed to do. And when your sweet cunt gets too wet and sloppy for me to enjoy after I've been fucking you for hours, I'll roll you onto your belly, spread your little ass cheeks, smear some of your hot cunt juices against your little pink ass nub and take your anal cherry that's never been popped by anyone yet."

She stared up at me as if in shock while I started slowly and deliberately thrusting my long cock into her wet pussy once again. My heavy balls slapped loudly against her tight upturned ass as I held her small shoulders against the mattress with both hands.

"Wrap your legs around my back again, Mom," I directed as I began to fiercely pound her wet pussy with my stiff cock. "Let me drill for the sweetest oil inside your unprotected wetlands, Mom."

"You've already found quite a few gushers of my sweet oil, Adam," she purred as she complied with my demands, wrapping her legs around my back. She was allowing me to drive my cock deeper and deeper into her soft wet flesh, while she softly moaned. I pounded her relentlessly, driving her ass down into the old twin mattress with each thrust.

"I know you're liking it, Mom," I whispered into her right ear as I continued to pummel her into the bed.

"Oh God, yes I am Adam," she softly admitted as she rolled her slender hips upward to meet my deep cock thrusting.

"Tell me how much you like my cock inside your sweet pussy, Mom," I leered.

"Oh, Adam, please don't make me," she whimpered back. "I'm not supposed to be enjoying your long penis like I am doing right now. Don't pretend that you don't know what you're doing to me, Adam. I know you just want to make me continue to orgasm on your big thick penis until I'm acting like nothing more than a cheap whore for your incestuous pleasure."

"So how am I doing with that so far, Mom?" I asked with a crooked grin as I stared down at her face below mine, while driving every fraction of my cock deep in between her open thighs.

"Oh God, Adam, you're doing so well that you're going to make me cum again," she moaned while clawing at my muscular back. Her hands slid down to grab my ass and pull me deeper inside her saturated pussy as she bucked her hips underneath me. "Fuck me, Adam, God, oh fuck, oh God, fuck me. Fuck Mommy," she whimpered as her body tightened and then tensed. A few seconds later, she grunted, gasped and groaned as her sexual passion began to overflow. "Kiss me, Adam, you horny little bastard," she moaned before she plunged her tongue into my mouth.

I instantly started sucking on her tongue as her body went into mini convulsions beneath me. She pulled her mouth away from mine, panting heavily like she had just run several laps around the dorm. I felt a flood of her hot juices immerse my large teenage cock once again as she flopped back on her bed like she was exhausted from the exertion of enjoying another orgasm.

"I love to make you cum, Mom," I stated sort of crassly as she smiled while she looked up at me. "I'm glad that you wouldn't let Dad's boss touch you, Mom, and ruin your sweet little pussy with some abnormal monstrosity of black cock. That way I get to be both the biggest and best cock that you've enjoyed thus far in your life. And yes, I am planning to turn you into her own private little slut and sex toy. I don't know if I'm really a little bastard, but I'm definitely a horny Mother-Fucker for my petite Mom."

"Let me go get cleaned up, Adam, I can feel the mixture of your cum and mine leaking down my ass crack to make a puddle on your sheets," she stated.

"Not yet, Mom, I'm not nearly through with you," I replied. "I want you on top of me, Mom, riding my dick while I suck on your lovely tits hanging down in front of my face."

She looked up at me lovingly as I slid my left arm under her trim shoulders while grabbing her tight ass cheeks with my right hand. I slowly rolled onto my back, bringing her tiny body with me, absorbing her slight weight. I shifted back to the middle of the twin bed while I gripped both her tight ass cheeks with my big hands. I gently pulled down on her ass while I lifted my hips to drive my cock deep inside her saturated pussy time after time.

She licked her slim pink lips with a sexy smile as I developed a slow rhythm to gently fuck her petite body as she moved on top of me. "Ride my cock, Mom, the same way that black guy wanted you to ride his monstrosity of a dick," I told her. A moment later, I began sucking on her heavy breasts that were hanging so deliciously in front of my face. She moaned loudly as I took her left nipple into my mouth, tugging at it with my teeth.

"Oh God, Adam, Mommy loves to fuck like this," she groaned while my mouth tugged on her nipple. She began to rock her trim mature hips back against my stiff cock that was impaling her lower body with each movement. She repeated her hip action over and over as I suckled like an infant at her wobbly tits hanging directly in front of my face while I simply rested my hands on her hips.

"Is this what you want from me, Adam?" she whispered. "To ride this beautiful penis like some kind of whore until we're both totally satisfied sexually, Adam? Then what happens to me when you get tired of fucking your old Mom?"

"I don't think I'll ever get tired or bored with your incredible body, Mom," I replied. I pulled her face down to kiss her mouth passionately while I lifted my hips to drive my prick even deeper as she rocked her pussy back onto me. The intensity of our mating ritual increased as I pulled and sucked on her petite body while she rocked her hips back and forth on top of me.

"Oh God, Mom, you're incredible," I moaned before kissing her once more before I sucked at her heavy hanging tits.

Her short brown bangs were plastered against her damp forehead as we both had a sweaty sheen making our bodies glisten. Her lovely mouth hung open as she drew deep breaths from the exertion as she bounced up and down on my rigid pipe. Soft throaty moans rose from deep inside as she moved with a mission. "Yyyeeaaahh, ummmmph, and mmmmmph" were the only continuously sounds that she made as she rode my dick without any intention of stopping. I lifted my head to suck vigorously at her stiffened nipples, tugging and pulling at her erect nubs as she moaned out her consent.

"I loves to make you cum, Mom," I stated as I reached down and pulled her tight ass cheeks apart. She slowed down her steady rhythmic hip movements as she felt what I was doing. A few seconds later, I rubbed my fingertip across her tightly closed pink anus, bringing a surprised squeal from her mouth. I slowly circled her puckered anus with my fingertip as she stopped moving her hips completely to lie quietly on top of me.

Her big brown eyes opened wider and questioning as I continued to tease her virgin asshole. "I'm going to pop this tight hole someday soon, Mom, but not tonight," I told her plainly. "I'm just want to make you cum so many times tonight, Mom, that you will lose count." I started thrusting my cock upwards into her soaked pussy as I lightly caressed around her bunghole.

She resumed bouncing her tight ass up and down on my rigid prick, determined to make me ejaculate my thick load of cum inside her. She lifted my face up to suck on her heavy full tits, which I greedily accepted, bringing even louder moans and cries from her mouth.

"Fuck me, Adam, fuck Mommy's tight little cunt with this big cock while you suck on my nice breasts," she cooed as she tried to coax me to her impending release. I lifted my head to suck on her heavy hanging tits and tug at her erect nipples, making her soft moans increase in both frequency and intensity.

"Mmmmm, I think you're going to cum several more times, Mom," I stated with my signature huge grin. "And after you do, Mom, I'm going to roll you onto your back and fuck you until morning comes," I added.

"Oh Adam, you can fuck me like this anytime you want to," she replied with her own big smile. I pulled her face down to mine and plunged my tongue into her small mouth while her saturated pussy continued to devour my stiff length. I sucked on her tongue as she began to roll her hips in tiny circles while bouncing up and down. She pulled her face away from my with a little laugh and then stuck her tongue out at me like a childish brat.

"You stick your tongue out at me again, Mom, and I'll get it," I laughed at her silliness. She repeated her tongue action so I roughly grabbed the back of her brown hair, pulled her face down to mine and began sucking on her tongue. I could hear her breathing getting heavier as I sucked face with her, but her hip movements never slowed their bouncing on my stiff prick.

"Cum for me again, Mom," I urged her.

She reached down to hold my face, caressing me before kissing me passionately again. "I'm almost there, Adam," she purred, "You're going to make me orgasm again, baby boy. Oh, oh yes, Adam, fuck me Adam, oh yeah baby fuck your sexy mommy until she squirts all over your big cock, baby."

I grabbed her ass and pulled her wet cunt down on my cock while thrusting up towards her. She was now panting heavily as I trailed a finger up between her firm ass cheeks, and lightly pressed my fingertip against her puckered pink asshole. She gasped, groaned and tensed on top of me as I felt her molten lava flow down her greasy channel to greet my thrusting cock.

"Oh God, Adam, I've never experienced anything like this before," she moaned.

"I know, Mom, that's why I want to make up for all the disappointments you've had with Dad."

"I've already had more orgasms tonight on your beautiful cock than I did in 20 years of marriage to your father," she added with a soft but saddened smile.

"I plan to help you cum many more times in the future, Mom, you're way too sexy and gorgeous a woman be neglected anymore," I stated with a big smile before kissing her lovely mouth. "I think it's time for me to roll you onto your back, Mom," I told her with a huge grin.

We rolled together while I held her tightly against me as we turned over. I pushed her legs apart and pushed upward until her knees were almost touching her shoulders. I hooked her knees in the crook of my elbow as I held myself up over her with my arms. Her tiny feet were above her shoulders as I began doing my sexual push-ups, driving my entire length in and out of her sloppy cunt. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her pussy to see it covered with gobs of my cum mixed with hers. She saw me staring down and she lifted her head to gaze at the mess we had made of her saturated middle-aged pussy.

I looked at her lovely face and smiled, which caused her deep frown to disappear into a wide smile also. "I told you I was making a mess down there, Adam," she cooed with a soft laugh.

"It's the most perfect mess I've ever seen, Mom," I replied with my signature huge grin.

"Fuck me, Adam, fuck me until you are totally satisfied with your old Mom's sex," she offered with a faint smile.

I started sliding my cock in and out of her pussy to the sounds of her soft moans and gentle purring. The front of my thighs slapped against the insides of her thighs while my heavy balls slapped against her upturned ass. Her soft chants of 'ooohhhs' and 'aaahhhs' slowly increased in volume, until she was moaning out loudly, "Oh yeah, Fuck me Adam, fuck your Mom like you've always wanted to." She followed that by saying, "Don't stop fucking me, Adam, your big penis feels so wonderful inside me."