My Mom's Black Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter takes more black cock.
911 words
4.23
106.7k
44
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago, my mother's black lover Jess, had sex with me. Let's just say he took what he wanted and that was my young, white pussy. Since that first time, Jess has been pouring his hot spunk into my pussy. I am worried because Jess refuses to wear a rubber and I am not on the pill. I know it is just a matter of time until Jess fertilizes me.

One afternoon my Mom was out of the house. As usual, Jess came into my room and he stripped down. I was now staring at his huge, black dick. Jess has to be at least nine inches long and his rod is thick as my wrist. Don't ask me how I manage to take all that cock. Jess likes for me to start off and suck his black monster. To be honest, I can barely get a few inches in my mouth. His cock tastes so raw and musky. When Jess feels he is hard enough he pulls away from my mouth and then spreads my legs.

"I'm going to give you a good fucking today, Amy. I feel real good and horny," Jess told me.

Sure enough, Jess rubbed his big mushroom head across my pussy lips. I sometimes think he is going to make me cum from all that friction. Jess slowly pushed into my tight hole. He has to go slow and I think that one day he will rip me open wide. I like to look down and see Jess's ass bobbing up and down. He somehow manages to stuff his big prick all the way inside me. Jess will hold his cock still at times and I get orgasms from feeling him rest his cock inside me.

When Jess begins to stroke me I cry out from feeling him stretch me. I know he is getting all the way inside because I can feel those big balls pounding against my ass. I have tried to get Jess to wear a rubber, but he refuses. He says it feels so much better when skin is rubbing against skin. I know he is right, but I also know one day soon he is going to give me a big belly.

We must have lost track of time that day. The next thing I knew, I heard this scream.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Yes, it was my Mom. She got back earlier than expected. The weird part is, she began to yell at me.

"You little tramp, you are fucking my man!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jess had forced himself onto me and here was my mother blaming me for having sex with him. I have to give credit to Jess. He never stopping pumping that black piston into my greedy pussy. I think the whole idea of my mother going off, got him turned on. My Mom stood there and watched as Jess roared like a bull and exploded inside my pussy. I do have to admit, that was some of the most intense sex I had with Jess.

My Mom stormed out of the bedroom and Jess and I finished up our hot lovemaking. Jess kept pouring his milky load into me and my pussy muscles were gripping his black dick. Eventually Jess stopped and he pulled his spent cock from my hole. All of his cream came running out of me. It was a good thing my mother left the room. Jess climbed up over top of my face and he made me clean his cock head with my lips. When we finished my mother came back in the room.

"I want you out of my house immediately," she screamed at me.

I could barely believe what I was hearing. My mother was so intensely jealous because I was fucking her boyfriend. Couldn't she see he forced himself onto me? Jess spoke up and ended all this nonsense.

"Let Amy stay, I am sure she won't do it again."

I thought I was going insane. My Mom blamed me for fucking her black lover and then her lover was saying I would be good from now on! I got up and stormed past my mother. I got a shower and tried to push all of that male spunk out of my pussy. I knew right then I would be leaving this house shortly. Needless to say, my mother was cool to me for the next few weeks. I had stolen that black cock away from her.

Jess was on edge because my Mom was keeping a close eye on both of us. He was unable to fuck mother and daughter like he wanted. I did leave my mother's house. One of my girlfriends needed a roommate to share the rent. I moved all my possessions out when Mom and Jess were away one afternoon. I left a note for my mother. I told her how it was. Jess came onto me and forced himself into my pussy. Whether she believed it or not, I didn't care.

I am still thinking about Jess. I found out it is hard to give up a nine inch cock fucking you constantly. I still worry about all those loads of cum that Jess gave me. I guess I will have to cross my fingers for now. I only hope I can find a lover that can turn me on like Jess's cock could.