All Comments on 'My Mother is My Master Pt. 02'

by the59sound

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Different

That's a little different from the usual incest stories, if you added toilet duties to him as he submissive anyways (maybe she catches him licking her dirty underwear) that would make it a little more interesting, but is up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
REALLY LIKING IT !!

WOW IT IS A VERY DIFFERENT SPIN ON THE USUAL INCEST STORIES..WHILE I AM NOT SUBMISSIVE IT WOULD BE RATHER INTERESTING TO INDULGE IN SOME ROLE PLAYING .. NOW JUST HOW DO I GET MOM TO ADOPT ME? THIS STORY DEMANDS MORE CHAPTERS..

kuellarkuellaralmost 13 years ago
Keep it going!

Loving the story so far! In the interest of being constructive, I'd suggest a little more description - thoughts, feelings, sights, sounds; rather than just telling us what happened - just to really bring the story to life and draw the reader in. But that's really a small thing, I think you're doing a great job so far. I'm very interested to see where you take this, and how the relationship between them will develop.

Have fun and keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I d like to give him

a good education in oral skills and she has already stated him on receiving anal. Now a woman like her would clearly have a sex life of her ownwith best friends she shares secrets with and a lover who may have some bi appetite.

And then there is the protagonist's high school gf who clearly expects to have some say as to when he cums herself. She would need to learn about the new situation and this mom has a plan for her, hasn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start to training

Mom has given him a small sample of what is to come. Proper training takes time and patience but the lad will benefit if it is done right. Soon he will dress and present himself for mother's treatment.

VaughanVaughanalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Mothers and feet together....awesome. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!!

This took me back to when I was in high school and the neighbor lady that I was babysitting (her two sons) for caught me playing in her drawers of panties and hose. She left me a note in her drawer one night "Hope you have fun" and then took things into her own hands with me when she got home!

Thanks for writing, and I can't wait for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE

ive been waiting ages where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

pls write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!!!

This is really great please write the third part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You have a wild and vivid imagination.

I'm not going to suggest what Ch. 03 should be about. I'd be afraid that you would ruin it by following my advice. No, keep those creative juices (no pun intended) flowing. This is what I would call very hot. Thanks for the waaaaaay above average submission in the first 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my god!

I need part three.

yellowfrogyellowfrogover 11 years ago
Please, more

Love your story where mom dom her son with gentle love and a bit of wit and cruelty without hurting him.

Imagine to be the son.

Love the son fucked in the ass, while being sucked off.

Would love to see her mom gently coax him into letting her fistting his asshole while drain him, or even more, using her feet, toe, and her sexy shoes to fuck his asshole, play with his prostate and milk him again and again in spite of him begging to stop as being too sensitive.

Great story, wish you could incorporate more fetish into this fancinating set up, into this love mixed fedom mixed incest story. I will keep following your writing, please more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
work

can part three happens at her work place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely worth the effort!

I remember when I was a young 19 year old having just got my first apartment above my 48 year old landlady. She put her panties and hosiery on the clothesline to dry. I was out back raking leaves and she caught me smelling her panties. She called me inside and asked me what I thought I was doing! I was busted. There was no way that I could worm my way out of it. But she was far more understanding than anyone else would've been, at least in a small town of about 6,000 people. But she didn't like liars and I knew it. I broke down crying and told her the truth, all of it. She asked me if I wanted to smell her "old puss" as she put it. I told her that I would. I was also a virgin and told her so. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. She let me smell her with her panties on to my heart's content for about 3 hours. Then, she asked me if I ever heard of cunnilingus. I said "no" She taught me everything I know about being a "performance pig" She died about 10 years later of cancer and left everything she owned to me. We stayed with each other until that horrible day. Her lawyer got in touch with me to come to the reading of her will, but I was just too devastated to attend. He sent his partner to come get me, and I reluctantly attended. I was shocked. I thought I had to move, but the house was mine. Money was set back to pay the taxes on the house for 5 years, and everything she owned was all mine, including 4 insurance policies. I would trade it all for her to be back here with me in a heartbeat. Some things just can't be replaced with material things and/or money. Her understanding was one thing that no amount of money could buy. Ever! But what she taught me was priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
definitely more chapters

First 2 are great definitely write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great start to this story, keep adding chapters. I would like to see where you go with this. Very Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Waiting for part 3

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
As fast as I could

I got here as fast as I could. Hope your fans are rewarded as well as her son was .... Or are we going to screwed before he does? Just kidding!!

I'm Lucky SOB, although she hasn't turned full Bitch ... YET. You've got our attention, appears he's in for a education. Gee us to facts; just the facts ... And directions tier place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really great!

I want to see how this story goes! Maybe have him dress up and fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Where is part 3 4 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Total rubbish

You switch from telling the story in past tense then switch to present and back again

Her head kept sucking my cock. Shouldn't that be her mouth?

She was took quick. Or too quick maybe.

And this is just terrible:

I started walking down the hallway and she turned around slowly and lead me into her room. She guided me over to the closet. She stood to the side and that signaled to me that I was to go into the closet. I walked in slowly. The closet was a walk in closet that was about 8 feet deep and 5 feet wide.

Of course a walk in closet is there to.walk into.

Plus she led him in not lead.

It's a huge shame this story was not written by someone who could actually write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous