All Comments on 'My Mother, My Lover Ch. 03'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, great story! Please write more chapters, preferably more than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thankyou for moving them

I suggested that in the first chapter and feel it is the most sensible thing to do.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Not Bad

It's a good story bud and I believe in your rights of an author to tell it as you please, but I like it when the roles are switched, like a story series by Jay Tea on xnxx stories, but as they say this is your show continue as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story - I love it when a mother is carefully trained to be her sons slut!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well done

I like that he doesn't want to share her, and keep her all to himself.

It seems as if she is teaching him to be her master, and the kind of master she wants him to be.

A great story, thanks

sexzensexzenover 12 years ago
love it best

pregnant and kids prefered great job 4 thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

This seems to be much realistic so enjoyable. Thank you for mixig a Love element in the story.And of course your language is awesome. Please don't limit it to one more chapter, Keep wrighting. Lot of guys are enjoying it for sure. More Love and more Sex Thank You

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So very good! Thank you!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Just a thought

The one about Olivia and Beth was better. The sex in this is too vanilla.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

This is an example of a perfect Dom/Sub relationsjip. First, there is unconditional, unlimited trust between the Dom and Sub. Secondly, there is respect for each other in that each wants to please and meet the needs of the other more than meet their own needs, Finally, there is the beginning of the establishment of rules. Rules must apply to both. Both must follow rules.Dom and Sub both have rules although separrate and distinct, they must be followed. The son is mature and smart enough to realize what he does not know about being a Dom and how easy it is to make a mistake. He must remember above all he must rerstore the sub's pride in being submissive. To do this, he must love her, treasure her and respect her. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous