My Mother's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was rubbing away, with a faraway look in his eyes. I knew it would not be long. I stared in his eyes to match my climaxing to his. As his hand caressed his red, angry penis, I caressed my breasts. As he went deeper, I thrust the dildo inside of me. He began muttering those words, those unintelligible words, that indicated he was close to orgasm. I rode my new toy like a cowgirl. I thrust my hips into it and screamed with abandon, both from the pleasure and for fun. I could see how my titillation spread to Kevin and vice versa. We came within seconds of each other. It was beautiful.

Now Kevin is snoring. I wanted to do it again, but I guess three times is his limit. We haven't had the traditional penis-in-vagina sex this evening, I realized. So, that leaves room for more, if you ask me. I'm sure Kevin will wake soon. I hope so. I've got to get the sheets washed before my mother gets home. And get the dishes cleaned, too.

12