All Comments on 'My Mum, My Slut'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
petertowerspetertowersabout 14 years ago
A good start

You could end your story here, if you carry it on you really need to look for a new angle... he paid her for her services, maybe he could become her pimp... introduce some bondage... maybe he let's his mates in on the action.

Either way thanks for posting

Pete

MetismanMetismanabout 14 years ago

Great story so far...do I see a pregnancy in their future, and maybe an incestuous marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What next...

People who suggest what you should do next fall into basically two camps - those who want the mom and son to be exclusive/get pregnant/get married... and the other camp - those who want the son to be her pimp and have her have nasty sex with strangers, her friends/co-workers, his friends/co-workers ...just anybody. It's up to you to decide, obviously. Maybe you could combine and do both to some degree. Regardless, I enjoyed this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
next phases of the storie

add some more women to be controlled by him, but make her have to recruit them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good start

I think all of the comments are valid. I suggest she becomes pliant, pleasing and only saddened when she can't please her son. He, in turn, becomes loving one day, and hateful the next punishing her in various ways.

She plots to arouse him....he plans to punish her, or make love to her for hours.

Perhaps his girlfriend would spice up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Make her wear stockings and heels! Tie her up and maybe share her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

in my opinion the best development of the story is that the son becomes the absolute master of his mother, dominating and controllig totally her, and becoming the only man in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok...

Make it more romantic,i want them to become exclussive and have a baby...thats it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
slut mom

she must learn to please you totally and I didn't read her making you cum in her mouth or taking her hot ass. Maybe in the continuation she will become totally submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please!

All good suggestions already - punish her for anything and everything, make her recruit other married women for his stable and turn them into whores, get her sexually involved with one or more women, mark her with tattoos and piercings to identify her as his slut, start a school for sluts where men can bring their wives for training, bring in dogs to fuck her and make her into a bitch.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Please do continue

I think she should become like a teenager, becoming possessive of him and wanting him all of the time.

Have her ask him if she can become pregnant and have his baby.

A really good start to a fantastic series.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bad trash

Where to start with such a badly written piece of junk. First off remove all the brain clearing garbage like: "word... word", "word -- word", "word - word", etc all through the story. Second join the world and use more commonly understood terms not localize ism's, things like:

mum = means remain silent/quiet replace with mom/etc

mummy = is a dead body for science study

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 14 years ago
Raw and hot!

great story. Very hot and enjoyable. Loved the dirty talk, the punishment and its aftermath.

THANKS for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story.

I saw that someone suggested she beg him to make her pregnant. Why not go the other way. They've been boinking with no protection. Oops!!!

naughtyone911naughtyone911about 14 years ago
Hot Story

I really enjoyed the story, very well written. The only area that hit me wrong was the abusive manner in which the son treated his mother. Sex between a mother and her son and a father and his daughter is so erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
slut

just keep making her his big slut, anything goes, no kids for the first six chapters. She loves oral

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

Wish there were more like this one out there. As for the abuse, mum seemed to enjoy it and its only right that the son gets a chance to punish her for what she has put him through.

Would love to see/read more on this title.

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 14 years ago
Not bad but lost my interest towards the end

I liked how you started, and then how he just went for it while she was awake. Then how totally dominated her in the middle of the story. But it was after where he started to take the role of the dominant one, I am not sure what it was but didn't work for me on this story. I would have taken a slightly different angle. However it reminded me of one of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Take her ASS

I hope to see him take her virgin ass soon

sngalmomsngalmomalmost 13 years ago
mmmmm

I really like this and would like to have mum put to work and son have some toys

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

get mom pregnant and so the som can sucking om thr bitch tits and can get titt milk. much tit mit milk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best Course for the Story

I think if you make it that Andrew gets a girlfriend and then he turns her into an incest loving slut as well, this can turn into a really hot, long story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
give it to the bitch

Whip her until she cums and then shove that big cock into her hot wet cunt. Fuck her until she screams. Keep on giving it to her, the slut. That's all she is, a slut who'll fuck anybody until you completely possess her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep Writing In The Same Theme...LOVED IT!

I can relate to this story as my own mother was a complete slut just like this one.

I only wished I had done this to my own mother and never did. My father put up with it as he was impotent due to severe diabetes. He did however submit her to posing for pictures and movies as well as being tied down, humiliated and whipped for over 25 years until he died early. I really wished I had pursued this further with her. It never stopped her from being a complete wanton slut. She got off on the above. The naysayers no not of what the are talking about if they haven't lived it! It's also enough that the writer keeps this story to just mother and son. She deserves the anger and lust he takes out on her. She also ruined so many of my own relationships growing up and I think I now know why. In those days I never picked up on it. Years later we did connect but she was too old by then for proper retribution. She has since passed on. Our habits are mostly formed by our childhoods. Keep writing please and use my ideas if you wish. I would like that!

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

that is one hot n wild story, my suggestion do everything, pimp her out, recruit others male and female for a stable of pro's, get her preggers with him and by strangers, when kids grow up to adulthood, they too enter the stable an become pro's, the choices are endless, but remember this, it's your story, it will go however you want it to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice. Most realistic way of trying to bang your mum.

if i was going to just do it ,fuck my mum, this would be the only situation in which i would try it..even if the story is fiction, its the most realistic way of trying your luck, after shes just been fucked,drunk and doesnt know whos having a go,then hopefully she would be so worked up when she realises it wouldnt matter. Simple but effective,i liked it..

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
My Mum, My Slut

My mother was an alcoholic. Dominated by beer. A case a day, everyday the final three years of her life. Passed at thirty eight.

She pissed in a chamber pot so she didn't have to go upstairs to use the toilet. daddy was afraid she'd fall down the steps and break her neck.

I helped get her to her potty a lot of times. Too drunk to walk. Pulled her Directoire knickers down too, if she was wearing any. She had a belly full of black pubic hair as well as hairy pits and legs. Wore nylons every day held up mostly with roll garters. Didn't need a girdle or garter belt that way. Hardly ever wiped her cunt.

I probably could have fucked her but didn't. She never asked me to. I just didn't.

I write under jhmckn. I like fetish and older women. Look me up when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Calling your mum a slut and a whore not needed but good story

Eaglerock30Eaglerock308 months ago
I wish

Wow, this is just what I had wanted to do with my mother. Although my mom didn't go out and bring home strangers. I did fantasize about fucking her and spanking her. In my fantasy just like your story my mom would get so horny and her cunt would get so wet from the spanking I would give her. In my fantasy after spanking her she would jump on my cock and beg me to fuck her hard and fast and keep telling me to fuck her slutty cunt hard. Thank you for the story. I am looking forward to chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES