My Mum, My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers

"And I think I'll buy a... crop, or a whip. Something that packs a sting," I thought out loud, as she sat down with her own piece of pizza. However, instead of sitting across from me at the small kitchen-table, she sat next to me. Very close to me...

"Oh?" she asked, leaning forward a bit, so when I looked at her, I would have to choose between looking down her top or into her eyes, "why would you do that?"

"You're not always nice to me," I told her – a shrink would have been proud, I'm sure. However, a good deal of the effect was lost since I couldn't help but look down her top at her tits that she so nicely offered to me... it seemed I had overestimated myself when I claimed I could keep eye-contact thirty minutes after cuming. Damn...

"If ever you're mean to me, I'll punish you. Spank you, whip you, slap you... whatever I want. Got it, mum?"

She smirked at me, "isn't it the wrong way 'round? Isn't the mother supposed to spank the son?"

"No," I smiled confidently at her, "not if she wants his cock in her again. But then again, most mothers don't want that... what about you?"

She blushed at that. Only a little, but I could clearly see small specs of red on her cheeks. Hah!

"Okay, I'll give you that. I'll be nice to you and you'll be... good... to me," she winked at me and licked her lips, the not-so-subtle meaning coming through very clearly.

We ate in silence. I don't know why she stopped talking but I found it very hard to form an intelligent sentence while I was staring at her impressive melons, rising and falling with every breath. Whenever she moved, they moved – and their movements were awesome. I might've almost been twenty but I was still very much a horny teenager, oh yes...

---

"Oh it's not enough that I make the food, I have to clean up after your highness as well?" she remarked at me sarcastically, after we were done eating. I was on my way into the living-room when she made her snide comment, but I immediately turned back to her.

At the look in my eyes, she took a step back, a little nervous of what she saw there – anger, pure and bright.

"What did Ijusttell you?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Ehh... that I should, eh, should be nice to you..." she muttered, looking down.

"And if you weren't?" I asked, scanning the kitchen-desk for something suitable and finding a flat, heavy wooden spoon.

She didn't answer, so I assumed she remembered. Taking a hard grip of her bleach-blonde hair, I pulled her with me into the living-room and threw her down on the couch we'd defiled with our wild sex less than half an hour ago. She landed on her stomach and stayed down, either wanting to get the punishment over with or not daring to piss me off further. Probably both...

"I did warn you, mum. I told you I was the new man of the house... but you?" I told her in a cold voice, "you're still the bitch of the household. Well, maybe this'll help..."

Pulling her short skirt up across her wait, I hit her with the spoon – hard!

"Ouch!" she whined when it connected with her ass, making it ripple in all kinds of interesting ways, "that hurt!" She didn't offer any resistance though, guess she accepted her fate...

"It's supposed to, mum," I told her, as I struck her again. And again. Each hit resounded through the room, a sexy 'wap!' sound, and she made a little pained grunt every time. Punishing my mother like she was a naughty schoolgirl or a bad servant was a real turn-on to me – no surprise there, I guess?

I let the hits rain down over her exposed buttocks, five years of gathered frustrations finally getting out, while my cock was growing in my pants.

"Fuck!" I finally groaned and threw the spoon away, got my pants unzipped and knelt down behind her in what little space was left on the couch. She didn't really react.., guess I might have overdone the punishment a little? With a grip of her waist, I got her up on her knees and fed my fat woody to her pussy. I was surprised and very pleased to find that she was gashing, with pussyjuices running down her legs.

"Ahh!" she moaned as I buried the entire length of my cock in her warmth.

"Yeah, you like that, slut?" I demanded of her, not quite sure if she was angry, hurt or just turned-on.

"God, yes!" she cried out, "oh God, I needed a punishment, I've been bad, I've been very bad!"

"I know, you filthy whore!" I exclaimed and slapped her reddened ass with my bare hand, while riding her cunt, "you're the dirtiest mum ever! You're a disgusting slut-mum, aren't you? Getting horny when your own son spanks you!"

"Yes, I'm bad, oh so bad! Oh, but you're so GOOD!" she cried out as I once again pounded into her, making the thrust as hard as possible.

"Huh, you're son is good, is that it?" I asked, reminding her again and again that she was my mother. It got her hot!

"Yes! Oh God yes, you're so good, son! Fuck mummy, make her your bitch!"

"Guess that makes me the man, huh mum?" I asked, wanting her to admit it. When she didn't respond fast enough, I suddenly pulled out of her cunt with a slurping noise, and started spanking her upturned ass with my flat hand.

Slap! Slap!

"Au, yes! Yes, you're the man, you're MY man, the only one I need!" she ranted, either wanting to stop the pain and resume the fucking. Probably the latter, that whore didn't mind pain but take away the cock? That'd break her...

Her cunt eagerly greeted me as I re-entered her, and she sighed loudly with pleasure as I took possession of her pussy again. With my grip of her hips, I quickly reached an impressively good pace as I battered my new slut to submission.

"Yeees!" she suddenly started screaming and thrashed around in a powerful orgasm, unable to control herself. I didn't slow down, not at all. I was on the fast road to a cum myself and nothing could stop me at this point.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she whined every time my pelvis bone crushed into her ass with all the force I could muster.

"Yeah!" I groaned, "yeah! Fuck, mum, you're the nastiest fuck-puppy ever!" My insults – or compliments, that really depends on your point of view – hardly made sense anymore, I was losing all control.

"Arrghhh!" I finally let loose with a loud groan and emptied my balls deep inside my mother, the slut.

This story could end here or go on for a while, that'll depend completely on the feedback I get.

Also, for once I don't really know how the story continues, what the characters will do... nope.

So please, if you like it, leave me ideas as to where we're going from here.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,450 Followers
12