My Name Is Linda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my middle finger buried deep up his asshole it didn't take The Last of the Red Hot Lovers very long to explode. At the last second I managed to dodge the jet of hot sperm that shot toward my open mouth and was able to direct most of it onto my tits. I don't often let him come in my mouth. Despite my efforts, however, some gobs of goo dribbled all over my lips and chin. I continued to milk his penis and received a few extra spurts for my efforts; he came on my cheek and landed a few more dollops of the white stuff on my cleavage.

When he was finished cumming all over me I took his spent penis back in my mouth and sucked him clean, looking him in the eye and giving him the classic 'eye-fuck' as I did so.

Finally I released him from my mouth. I had to wipe his spunk off my face with the back of my hand, there was so much of it. I could tell by the volume and viscosity of his load that he'd been a good boy and hadn't masturbated in a couple of days, at least.

Tom regarded me silently as I reached for a tissue to clean his jizz off my face and tits. "That," I said, "is to keep you straight, Tom." I explained: "I don't want you so hot with Valerie that you blow your load in the first five minutes. You can have a good time tonight, Tom, but remember. Your cum is for me, and me alone."

Tom was hardly in a position to debate the issue.

* * *

While Valerie was still fussing about in the bathroom, I pulled on a slinky, sheer chemise on that was quite see-thru, with just moments to spare. When she appeared in the bathroom doorway wearing only a towel around her, even I was taken by Valerie's incredible beauty. She had the towel done up around her ample tits; it covered her only to the very tops of her shapely thighs. Her pussy was just about visible. I was so turned on by now that I practically drooled at the sight of her, so nearly-naked.

There was a deliberate silence as Valerie took in the scene laid out before her.

Tom lay back on the bed recovering from our earlier event, his towel simply draped over his midsection like a Michelangelo painting. I stood by the bureau, examining the image of myself in the mirror and the way my nipples poked through the sheer fabric of my chemise, while I casually played with them as I had earlier for Tom.

"So, uh, Valerie," I said, as I turned to inspect my black panty-clad ass, "Tom is ready for you now." I indicated Tom with a nonchalant nod of my head, as if the concept of offering my husband to a scantily clad female houseguest was the most natural thing in the world.

Valerie didn't skip a beat, bless her heart. She wordlessly let her towel fall to the floor. Totally naked, Valerie approached Tom's side of the bed without the slightest hint of modesty. She put a knee up on the bed while letting a finger idly play at the corner of her mouth; it was as if she wished to present herself in the nude for Tom's detailed inspection. This was more than I could have ever hoped for.

I must take a moment to describe just how beautiful Valerie was in the altogether, the afternoon when it all began. Of course I'd seen her naked before, when we were kids, in gym class and at camp. But we were just kids then, and hardly perceptive enough to appraise each other's bodies from a sexual point of view. In the intervening years Valerie had apparently grown from a good-looking kid into a wondrously beautiful woman.

Her blonde hair hung down to her shoulders and down her back, tresses of natural curls like a golden goddess. A sweet, sweet smile graced her pretty face. My eye traveled down to her graceful neck and slender shoulders to feast upon her perfectly round breasts; the wide, pointed nipples that crowned her glorious tits like a pair of pink nose cones just begged to be suckled upon.

Valerie was still the athletic type; that is, she took good care of herself, apparently, for her body showed no wear and tear after two children. Her belly was almost flat; there was just the slightest bulge beneath her navel that somehow added a womanly gracefulness to her beauty. Beneath her navel her pubic hair began in a delightful little bunny-trail that widened out into a neatly trimmed triangle of golden fuzz. This golden triangle of pleasure was framed by her generously rounded hips; hips to love, hips to hold on to, hips that curved back to the flanks of her perfect thighs. Shaved completely bald from her clit on down, Valerie's slit was clearly visible between her legs.

Tom remained quite motionless, still on his back on the mattress. I noticed that he had grown hard again; there was a noticeable bulge under the towel. In fact, the thing was beginning to tent up. When she leaned forward and pulled his towel aside Valerie's smile acquired a more carnal quality; there was a hunger in her eyes as she gazed upon my husband's lovely stiff cock. I needed to go to the bathroom to freshen up after sucking that cock – I wanted to brush my teeth and clean my face so I didn't reek of spunk right from the start – and now was a good time for me to let the two of them get acquainted, to get things started before I jumped in.

When I returned Tom and Valerie were lying side by side and gently holding one another, gently kissing, exploring each other's mouths. It was a very poignant moment; the two who had known each other for so long were now achieving a fulfillment of that knowledge. Valerie's legs were wide apart as Tom's hand cupped and felt her nether-lips ever so lightly, while she was gently stroking his fully erect penis, up and down, in the age-old milking motion.

I lifted the chemise over my head, dropped my panties to the floor, and mentally prepared myself for the next step.

This was going to take some nerve and I was shaking in anticipation. Despite the extreme sexual experimentation that Tom and I had gone through together, I'd never done anything remotely like this in my entire life. I had never been with another woman before; I had never touched another woman's breasts before. Now I wanted to be in bed with my husband Tom and my good friend Valerie more than I'd ever wanted to be in bed with anyone in my life, while the three of us shared the greatest joy and happiness that a man and a woman can possibly know.

I got on the bed next to Valerie and moved close behind her as she and Tom continued in their soul kiss. I pressed my body against hers, felt my breasts pressing against her back, her round ass in my lap as I reached around to grasp and hold her glorious globes.

And what a glorious pair they were! A pleasant pair of handfuls, firm as sea-sponges, her nipples tight and hard for me to finger and pinch. I buried my face into her golden tresses and rejoiced in Valerie's sweet smells – the fragrance the shampoo had left in her hair, her scent, and the sweet musky smell that now came off her.

And Tom, bless his heart, was nothing less than magnificent himself in loving Valerie. He broke the kiss to begin a journey southward; traveling down the side of her neck to nibble and love-bite her shoulders, his lips and tongue soon arrived at the handfuls of ripe fruit I held for him. Valerie tossed her head back as he licked and sucked her melons and I drowned in a sea of blonde curls once again. When he finally continued his journey downward, Valerie and I both looked down to curiously watch him as arrived at her navel and began a tongue tickling along the bunny trail that led to her golden fuzz.

How can I describe the feeling in my heart the first time I witnessed my husband putting his mouth on another woman's pussy? There was a strange feeling of detachment, certainly, as I watched my beloved bury his face in the wet folds of another. But any fleeting feelings of covetousness, or envy quickly dissolved as I drowned once more in a sea of blonde curls when Valerie tossed her head back anew and began emitting a series of whimpers and mews. I clutched tightly to her tits and shared not only her pleasure, but also Tom's pleasure in delivering her to ecstasy.

Now as I watched Tom tongue her cleft, kiss and suck her clit, I knew exactly what Valerie felt, for how well I knew the feeling of Tom's expert tongue on my own pussy. For a while Valerie and I watched him together as he sucked her slit. Then she threw her head back once again, spread her thighs as wide as they would go and clutched his head, pressing his face hard against her pussymound, crying out, "Yes! Yes! YES-S-S-S!!!"

Tom continued with his expert tongue on her wet cleft as she came and came again, finally lifting his face from her folds to bring her gently down with a series of light kisses and nibbles to her now over-sensitized clit. Finally he disengaged. It seemed only natural when Valerie turned to me and we shared our first kiss as lovers.

Kissing a woman is altogether different from kissing a man. There is a sort of beautiful truthfulness, softness, a gentle sharing, when two women bare their souls in such a way. I parted my lips and accepted her tongue, the same way I suck on Tom's tongue when I kiss him.

I decided I liked it; I liked kissing another woman this way. I liked drinking in all the splendor that is a beautiful woman; her soft lips on my lips, her beautiful face all over my face, her breasts pressed against my breasts, her belly to my belly, her hips against mine.

We kissed thusly for a while, then Valerie moved down to my breasts. I held her head and regarded her lovingly as she kissed and sucked first one nipple, then the other.

There was movement in the bed and I felt a soft, slippery wetness on my own growing wetness. Looking down I saw Tom between my legs, his tongue delving deep into my clam. When his tongue went to my clit the feeling was refreshing, long overdue. Now I began to feel a sort of out-of-body experience as two wet mouths worked my body.

The sensation was almost narcotic as I lay back, eyelids half-closed in the waning light of the late afternoon; two sensual snails exploring my body, sucking, licking. I was on another plane, I wasn't myself anymore; my entire body had become one, giant pleasure zone. I was a cat, arching its back to be stroked; I was a river in flood, flowing to the sea. Then suddenly I was there again - I was myself again and I was coming, coming, coming! I clutched at Valerie's head; with my other hand I rudely pushed Tom's face into my pussy. Now it was my turn to cry out, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I could not help myself; all my rockets fired at once –BLASTOFF FOR PLANET O!

I was finally reduced to a quivering piece of meat, panting, in a weakened state from what was one of the most memorable orgasms of my life. I rolled over to Valerie and buried myself in a sea of blonde curls. I passed into a state of semi-consciousness.

Later, I don't know if it was a few minutes or a couple of hours, there was a stirring as bodies moved in the bed. Now Tom was next to me. For a moment I forgot about Valerie, everything was dreamlike. Then I remembered everything, became aware of her in the bed with us. A sea of blonde curls was going up and down over Tom's midsection; Valerie was going down on Tom.

Once more it was as if I were looking over a vast distance. My thoughts were disjointed; I wasn't sure about my feelings regarding what was going on. Another woman had my man's cock in her mouth, and yet I loved her and it was me who had offered to share my man's love. It was a strange and confusing feeling.

It occurred to me that the logical thing to do would be to move down to join Valerie. Instead I stayed, and watched. Somehow this seemed as enjoyable as participating. I mean, the immediacy of it, the brazen voyeurism of it all; to be audience to two people engaged in a totally wanton act, there was an element of taboo that was quite as thrilling as any sin I might choose to take part in.

Valerie regarded me as she went up and down, her red lips around my baby's hard pole, then her gaze returned to Tom's cock as she continued to suck. Valerie finally released him from her mouth. She kissed her way about the underside of his shaft as she rubbed his dick all over her face in what seemed a gesture straight out of the porn world. Then she moved up the bed on all fours until she was between Tom and I. She buried her face in the pillows and pushed her magnificent ass high up in the air. Tom and I suddenly had a clear view of her tight little pussy...mmmmmmmmm... and her fat little pussylips... and her cute little asshole.

"Please," Valerie crooned, "fuck me now."

Tom didn't hesitate; he grasped Valerie's asscheeks with both hands and buried his face deep into her pussy. He licked her length from stem to stern. Once he got to the end of her pussy slit he continued on, delivering a few butterfly licks to her rosebud. I wondered about this, wondered if my friend Valerie minded this attention to her most private of parts, and wondered what exactly Tom had in mind. As far as Valerie was concerned, however, she didn't seem to mind this gentle attention Tom was paying to her backdoor. I just wondered how far Tom was going to take things; concerning her rear end, that is.

Then it occurred to me that what Tom was doing was paying homage, just as he normally did tomyass when we made love. He was worshiping Valerie's ass, no more.

I considered this, and decided I was okay with it. It was his prelude to fucking whenever we did it 'doggy style', and Valerie seemed to be enjoying his attentions. I simply lay back and continued to watch...

Now Tom moved forward to mount Valerie. I decided to participate at this point, in as much as I helped guide my husband's tool into Valerie's sopping wet hole. This was a very intimate moment; I glanced toward where Valerie's face was buried in the pillows and noticed her eyes momentarily watching me as I rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet labia. Tom thrust his hips forward and with one slick movement he was in.

Now I lay back to enjoy the sight of my husband fucking another woman. Tom likes to do it from the rear, and Valerie obviously enjoyed being taken this way. The two of them moved in unison; indeed, it was amazing the way Valerie moved her ass to meet his thrusts.

Valerie was a moaner. "Oooohhh! Fuck me!" she moaned, "Fuck my hole!" A moaner, and a little potty mouth, as it turned out. "Fuck my hole!" she moaned as she rolled around beneath my husband, "Hump me! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me!"

I cannot begin to describe my feelings at this point as my lovely husband lay enjoined to my best friend, who, it turned out, was quite the little whore in the way she enjoyed sex. "Fuck my hole!" she moaned, "Stick it in me! Stick it in my clam! Stick it in my squirting oyster! I like your cock! I like your cock in my hole! My pussy likes your cock! Ride me with your cock! Oh, shove your cock in and out of my greasy hole! Fuck me, Tom! Fuck me!Oh! F-U-C-K M-E-E-E-E-!-!-!"

Valerie quickly achieved orgasm; her juices seemed to squirt out in all directions, splashing all over the back of her ass and saturating Tom's thighs. Still Tom continued to plow her furrow, pounding like a stallion.

When I sensed that Tom was approaching his Moment of Truth it was time for me to take over. I reached in to grasp my husband's dick by the very base where he was buried up to the hilt in Valerie's pussy. I almost had to make an effort to separate them, but Tom seemed aware that my earlier rules were still in effect, and he willingly withdrew from her tight hole. Directing the head of his cock to my face, I parted my lips and stuck out my tongue as I began jacking him off into my mouth. Tom didn't let me down; he unloaded what seemed like a bucketful of jizz into my mouth, and for the second time in an afternoon I got a copious shot of liquid protein.

Tom lay back, spent. I put the back of my hand to wipe my chin and to try to keep his thick load from dripping all over the sheets while Valerie leaned back on one elbow and smiled. There were some small words and some laughter and I got up to go to the bathroom – I still don't like to eat cum, not every time, at least. I came back with a wet washcloth to wipe my man and Valerie went to the bathroom to freshen up.

12