My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 6

Story Info
Nick thinks of a way to rock an older woman.
2.9k words
4.65
90.3k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,335 Followers

As I feared, Buddy and Cindy wanted to tape again the next day. I say "feared" because I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do that would make Cindy scream. It was my turn, my turn to fuck her brains out, after the job she did on me the night before. I was terrified that after I was done Cindy would smile at me and say, "That was nice." I didn't want nice. I had to come up with something.

Buddy gave me a few pointers the night before. Go down on her, he said. Well, duh. She liked it a bit rough, she liked to be controlled. And she liked it from behind. With that information, and the gifts God has given me, I had to rock the world of a gorgeous, experienced woman who was married to a mountain of a man with a dick half again as big as mine. So maybe you can see why I was a bit nervous?

I sat in my kitchen, thinking, thinking...They wanted me to come over around six, so I had eight hours to formulate a plan. For the first hour nothing came to mind. I didn't want Cindy to look at me as cute little Nicky, this boy she thought was so sweet. Blech. I wanted her to WANT me, lust for me, want my cock as badly as she wanted Buddy's. To be honest, that was impossible. I am who I am.

Unless...it wasn't me. And that's what started the wheels turning. What if it wasn't me in the room with her? No, I wasn't losing my mind. What if Cindy came in expecting her darling Nicky, and instead found someone else. Not another person, but another personality?

I spent the rest of the morning and some of the afternoon planning, plotting. I created in my mind the role I would play tonight. It was important that Cindy not know what I was up to, but equally important the Buddy DID know, so I called him and asked him to come downstairs for a second. When I showed I gave him a quick rundown of my plan. At first he seemed skeptical, but when I finished I could see the excitement in his eyes.

"I think this is pretty weird, but you may be on to something here. Just don't slip up, play it all the way."

"I know."

"Well, you have my blessing. I think she'll be freaked out, but that's not a bad thing. She knows it's you. But nothing violent. You hit her and I'll kill you."

"Jesus, I would NEVER do anything to hurt Cindy!"

He grinned at me. "You wouldn't, but the guy in that room tonight might be another story. Just don't get too carried away." He patted me on the cheek. "Didn't think you were this kinky. Good job."

At 5:30 I walked up the steps to their apartment. I was wearing the robe they'd given me, but nothing underneath. The door was unlocked, as I'd instructed Buddy. I got the place ready. I took a big chair from the living room and put it against the far wall in the bedroom. I lifted a goose-neck lamp from their small office and set it on the nightstand directly behind the chair. I twisted the neck so that harsh light blared out. I stood where Cindy would be standing, and the blinding light would make it almost impossible to see the face of the person in the chair. Perfect. I went to the bar along the one wall of their kitchen and made myself a weak whiskey and soda. Time to get into character. I took a sip, and called Buddy's cell phone number. "Bring her," I said when he answered. "Send her in, and wait until I come and get you." I hung up without saying goodbye.

I went to the bedroom, sat in the chair, and waited. After a few minutes the door opened and she walked in. She was wearing a white satin tank top and matching panties. I could see her expression change from anticipation to amusement. "Nicky, could you turn the light toward the wall?"

I sipped my drink, the clinking ice the only sound in the room. I set the glass down and I said in a flat, bored voice, "Come closer."

She took a few nervous steps, her face showing her unease. When she was a few feet in front of me I said, "That's close enough."

"Nicky? What's going on?"

"That's a good question, Mrs. Parinski." I'd never called her that before and it threw her. She took a half-step backwards. "Why am I here?"

"So..."

"So I can fuck you, that's what you're saying? I was brought here to fuck you?"

"You weren't brought here, I thought you liked it yesterday when..."

"Your husband wants me to fuck his wife. Don't you find that a bit odd?"

"Is this about last night, did it upset you?"

I motioned her forward. "Step into the light." She obeyed, now obviously confused . I took another sip of my drink. "Those things you're wearing. Take them off."

She pulled the tank over her head and stepped out of her panties. "Turn around. All the way."

She spun around slowly, until she was facing me again. She bit her lower lip and squinted, trying to see my obscured face. "You're a very beautiful woman, Mrs. Parinski."

"Thank you."

"Your husband is a lucky man." "I guess."

"Oh, I know. Tell me, what if you don't want him anymore, after I fuck you?"

"That won't happen," she said quietly.

"Of course not, of course. But I have to ask. I can't have you bothering me all hours wanting to fuck me. That's what your husband is for." She started to say something but I raised a hand and cut her off. "Get on the bed."

She crawled on the bed and sat on her knees. "Lie down." I ordered. When she obeyed I said, "Now show it to me." It took her a second to understand what I meant, but then she slowly opened her legs, exposing her pussy. I finished my drink. "Just wait there." I walked over to the door and let Buddy in. I led him to the center of the room.

"Well," he asked quietly, keeping his head down.

"She will do nicely."

"Thank you." His eyes stayed on the floor.

"Buddy?" Cindy asked, her voice tremulous with anxiety. I really had her wound up. Perfect. I joined her on the bed, my robe still knotted, and I grabbed her ankle. I dragged her to the edge of the bed, her blonde hair trailing behind her. I took her other ankle in hand and gently opened her legs as wide as I could without straining her.

"You look wet."

"I am, yes,"

"Good, I don't have waste time getting you ready." I mounted her, my silken robe rubbing against her mound, making her arch her back with want. "And yet," I said, backing away, "before you drink a bottle of wine, you have a taste first, don't you?" I lay on top of her and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked it hard, raking my tongue over the tip, releasing it only when it was hard as a walnut and then repeating the treatment to her right breast.

When I felt Cindy squirming under me I kissed my way down her body, pausing to tease her navel with my tongue, then moving down to kiss and stroke her thighs. There was no way I was going to kneel in front of her, I would never be that subservient, so instead I moved my hands under her knees and hoisted her hips into the air, draping her legs on my shoulders. I buried my face between her legs, sliding my tongue up and down her wet furrow, drinking in her hot musky juices. I thrust my tongue inside her, driving it in circles along her sugar walls, fucking her with my tongue.

Cindy gasped. She flung her arms out wide and shoved her hips into my face. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and gently pulled her clitoris into my warm mouth. I sucked on the tiny button, softly at first, softly, slowly, then with a bit more strength, and then I drew my tongue across her clit, my mouth still sucking her, sucking her, working her over with my swirling tongue and nibbling lips and wet mouth.

She went berserk. "Eat me! Lick it, lick me!" She pressed herself into my face so hard that her shoulders lifted off the bed, she was almost standing on her head. Her writhing hips almost pulled her snatch away from my mouth, but I held her firm. Something brushed by my fly and I looked down to see Cindy, in her frenzy, struggling to stick her hand inside my robe to grab my dick. I took a half-step away.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she screamed as she came. I felt the rhythmic spasms pulse through her body. "Nicky," she said in a deadly serious voice, "fuck me. Fuck me right now, fuck me, put your cock inside me and pound me." I grabbed her under the knees, unhooked her legs from my shoulders, and let her flop back on the bed, her ass bouncing six inches. She scrambled to rip off my robe but I barked, "Lie down and wait for me," and she did as I said. She spread her legs and licked her lips as I casually undid the sash and pulled my robe open. I didn't take it off. I slid on top of her and let the robe drape over both our bodies. She thrust her hands into my groin, grasping my cock and trying to guide it home, but I took hold of her wrists and pinned them next to her head. "All in good time," I taunted as I maneuvered my hips into position. My penis stroked up and down her sopping wet folds, dipping in and out, before I lodged in her opening and sunk myself inside her. I pulled out until the head popped out and Cindy moaned, "Nooooo!" I slid back inside and rose off my knees so I was in a push-up position and I started fucking her, fucking her, humping away at her soaking pussy with a nail-hard dick.

She screamed, and screamed, and screamed. I didn't change the pace or the rhythm of my thrusting, just going at her with everything I had. I held her wrists firmly but I was careful not to hurt her. She struggled to free herself. "I fucking want to scratch you," she snarled. "I want to leave my marks on your fucking back so every other woman will know that I'm the one that fucks you!"

"I'd better keep your hands away from me then." I pulled out and grabbed her ankles and flipped her onto her stomach. I spun her to her right, so we could see ourselves in the mirror. I pulled her up on her hands and knees and took her that way, spearing her with my erection.

"Oh Nicky, fuck me!" My hands seized her hips and I went at her like a machine, my pelvis slapping against her ass, the tip of my cock coming all the way out before I slammed myself back into her dripping hole. Role play or not there was no way I could last long going like this. I could see a blissful smile on Cindy's face as she waited for her climax.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"Yes...yes..."

I pulled my cock out of her. She screeched in fury and her smiled turned into a ferocious snarl. "Fuck me!"

"Beg me."

"What?"

"Beg me. Beg me to fuck you."

"Put it back inside me!"

"Beg me."

"NO!"

I put my cock back inside her for three strokes and pulled out again. She sobbed with need. "Beg me. Beg me to fuck you or I'm leaving."

"Nicky, please!"

"BEG ME!"

"Please, Nicky, I'm begging you, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock, please, I beg you, fuck me, fuck me!"

I carefully reinserted myself and eased my penis all the way in. Then I started screwing her like a maniac again. Her lips were stretched in a tight grimace, her arms quivered under the weight of my thrusting hips. She didn't make a sound now, didn't take a breath, until she said, in a hoarse whisper, "I'm coming." I could feel the delicious tightening of her vagina as her orgasm detonated inside her.

"I'm not done with you yet." I got up off my knees and squatted above her and fucked her like that, piledriving my cock deep inside her, forcing her to lie with her face turned to the side and her head on the bed as I humped her.

"Nicky, please! I want your come, I want it so bad!"

I didn't moan or cry out when I ejaculated, I stayed in character. My cockhead swelled and my balls constricted and I pumped my semen into her. It surprised her, she must have expect that I would lose control as always, and when I flooded her she arched her back and groaned with delight. "Oh yes, yes, fill me up, fill me with come, yes, that's what I want..."

I was done. She was trembling. Buddy was pointing the camera at us both. I could see in the mirror that Cindy's eyes were open, but not focused on anything. She had that ball-peen stare of the well-fucked. I started to move and Cindy mumbled, "No, no, please, stay inside me, don't pull out, please, please..." I stayed in but I lay down beside her, spooning next to her and wrapping my arms around her to hold her close. She stopped shaking.

"And the Academy Award for best actor goes to...Nick!" Buddy said. "You OK, baby?"

I was relieved when she nodded and said, "Whoa, yeah. You were in on this?"

"I had the basic idea, but I didn't expect it to be as intense as this was. Jesus. You think you know a guy and he turns out to be a psycho."

"You aren't crazy, are you Nicky?"

"No," I whispered. "Just a game, for fun."

"Fun? For you maybe. You made me beg for your cock! That wasn't fun!" She rolled over, my cock popping out. She kissed me hard on the lips and got up and went to the bathroom without saying a word.

"Is she OK?" I asked. I was afraid I'd pissed her off or offended her.

"She'll be fine. But you gotta take off. Stephanie is gonna be here soon and I gotta get things ready for her. You took longer than I though you would. Or could."

"Just tell her...I don't know."

"Hey, don't be sorry, she'll be fine. That guy who just fucked her wouldn't care about whether she was upset or not."

"I'm not that guy."

"You're not, and you are. Anyway, don't sweat it."

I dressed and left. And I did worry. I didn't want to hear Buddy fucking his gorgeous young babe, so I went out for a drink and got home just before midnight. I started getting undressed for bed when there was a soft tap at my door.

It was Cindy, no makeup, hair pulled back, wearing plaid PJ's. She looked adorable. "Were you asleep?"

"No, just getting ready."

"Good. Buddy is upstairs with Steffi. He put her through quite a workout, and she's going to sleep over. I thought, maybe, if you didn't mind, I could stay here with you tonight. Just to sleep, not to fool around. Buddy said you were a little worried about me, and I thought it would be nice if we cuddled a bit tonight."

"Oh, wow, sure, I'd love that."

She smiled. "Good. Actually, I want to be here tonight too. I loved what you did today, I mean I totally LOVED every second of it, but I want to know that the little Nicky I love isn't going anywhere."

"Don't worry, I'm not, but...I did what I did today because I wanted to show you, show myself, that I'm not just your little Nicky, that I can be...that I could...drive you wild, make you want me as badly as I want you."

She smiled at me in a way that made my cock shiver. "You do drive me wild, believe me." She took my arm and we went to my bed. I turned out the light and we curled up together under the covers.

"I am going to get my revenge on you, you know," she said. "I'll find some way to really freak you out the way you did to me today."

"Great, tell me that when I'm trying to fall asleep."

"That was the plan." She kissed my hand and I snuggled behind her. It felt wonderful, her body was so soft and warm, her hair smelled of apples. I let my hand slide down to cup her breast. "No funny business?" I asked.

"No," she chirped.

"Damn." I moved my hand back.

"I didn't say you had to move it, did I?" She giggled and I filled my hand with her warm breast. I decided to worry about Cindy's revenge in the morning and let myself doze off. And that's how we slept, the sleep of innocents. Yeah, right.

christo
christo
1,335 Followers