All Comments on 'My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 6'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fucking Amazing!

Wonderful plot development and great details. You know how to draw a reader in!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My God,what a gorgeous story...

Jesus Christo,

this is such a beautiful story,that I can wholly believe to be true.

We had friends whose hubby had fucked my wife,& me her aswell,that wanted to know if we could put up their son,to finish at college,like our daughter.

Both were just coming up to their 18th b'day,& had roughly three months to finish off at the 6th form college,just down the road from us.

They dropped him off,with a few of his things that he needed,as they had to move a distance away,because of his work.

That evening,we all had a few drinks together,then our daughter retired to her bedroom,just a few feet above us in the lounge.

After having another drink or two,& gettin' much more friendly,we suddenly decided to play strip poker,& after we all got nude,I suggested we have some fun upstairs.

Did we,it ended up with him fuckin' the life out of her 49yo self,and him cumming in her about four times that night,as I slipped into our spare room to get some sleep,& leave them in peace to fuck.

He actually stayed with us as a lodger,but slept & fucked her,every single night in our spare room,after that first night in our bed.

Exciteingly for me,we French kissed eachother goodnight downstasirs,before she went up to join him,& sleep & fuck their hearts out all night,not taking slippers,or a stitch of clothing with her.

This is true,I swear it,honestly,as she walked back to me,barefoot,& totally nude from his room,full of his seed inside her,every morning for roughly three months,& wonderfully fell in love with him aswell.

We treated him like a son,he could have been,being so young,& when I rang his dad to let him know what had happened,& was as proud as fuck,that his son was now also fucking my wife,like he had done many times.

He whispered to me over the phone,that he had actually started to fuck his own mother,the week before he joined us,with his blessing aswell,& his wife couldn't wait for him to return to them in their new house,to fuck her again whenever he wanted,as they secretly wanted him,to knock her up aswell,if he had any luck.

We lost touch with them after their son left us,so havn't a clue if he managed to get his mum pregnant,as both his mum & dad really wanted.

This happened in the late eighties,so it's just over twenty years ago now,but still something exciteing to look back on,& hope you agree Christo & all.

nerbitnerbitabout 12 years ago
AWESOME!

That was an awesome episode! The whole series is great, but this episode was a real turn-on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Poor guy; still bittersweet.

Whomever said it was better to have "loved" and lost... is full of shit. There is no greater hell than having once been happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous