All Comments on 'My Neighbor'

by jeffss45

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ElvisOmarElvisOmarabout 10 years ago
Good to see you again

Welcome back jeffss45! I am crazy about your stories, and was hoping you hadn't disappeared from the site. I look forward to learning more about the neighbor. I trust she will work on pushing his limits a little bit? My only critique is that I usually prefer a slightly longer and more involved story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
Who am I to ...

Who am I to give advice. At least you you set your images to print and ePub'd them - that's far beyond my efforts to date. So I'll follow Omar's comments!! Obviously, you've experiencedleasingly erotic situations and know the feelings and actions. What more did she see, the features drawing her attention to before she decided to knock on his door. She did a lot more than stroke him for her, and his first time ... Together. And that vibrator most assuredly tickled more than below his balls.

And you did lead into a sequal with your closing lines ... to meet at the hospital? That has to be a new twist. We are wailing. All these potential missing erotic moment can be the opening to their anticipation of helping him ... to help her change scrubs again.

submax19submax19over 8 years ago
Very nice

Wow. That is a great site. Great story. Wish I had a neighbor like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Teriffic premise.

Nice story.

Needed some conversation with her asking him how he liked it. Did he want more? Should she slow down? Speed up? Is he ready to cum yet? Does he want to cum now, or be teased some more? What would he like to do to her body?

Perhaps some baring of her breasts?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous