All Comments on 'My NeverEnding Itch'

by Kindred_Kravings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
stupid

the way you wrote this was very annoying to read, the fact that the narrative kept on changing not to mention the character was annoying as hell, the story wasnt much of a turn on either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the hell

Your story is all over the place and so convoluted it makes it impossible to read. It's nothing but irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please stop

stop writing.........my head still hurts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

I'm waiting for BigDaddyRich to pop in and say how good of a read this was.

Kindred_KravingsKindred_Kravingsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Panties in a bunch much?

What all these negative comments fail to realize, is they're actually verifying (for me) that the characterization of the narrative is nailing its intentions. It's right there in the title, people.

I get the point and I'll likely leave it alone after Ch2 posts in a week or so (which I think is fantastic, btw. Don't think it suffers from the same personality disorder as this one might. Though it does address it). But seriously, get over yourselves and enjoy a little comedy for a change, eh. Yer all so uptight about overwhelming your petty insecurities by getting all self-righteous on my ass. Relax.

For those of you looking for continuation of the ThRobbie series? Check the update on my Bio. It's in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Account has been compromised

(This is Kindred_Kravings) Due to a ridiculous snafu during an update to my bio page, I no longer have operational control of this account. No ability to access/login to it. And none of any direct correspondence email you might be sending is reaching me (hopefully it’s not reaching anyone).

Literotica has completely ignored several attempts made by me to cure this issue, and have in fact remained fully non-responsive to my concerns for weeks now. Apparently they could care less whether I have control of my account or not... and I find that especially disconcerting.

For any who may have concerns to the security of your account, submissions, exclusive rights, or any other protection concerns? You may want to reconsider posting your materials here. Something’s not right.

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Very sexy and exciting. It certainly got me 'going' (or cumming)!

Please check out my stories, I think you'll like them. Please rate and more importantly please please please comment on them. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous