My New Boss Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

Rita was caught off guard, a little. Although she would never admit to it, I think she was getting off on what I was doing to the slut, just like Lucy was. But, she pulled herself together and answered me in the typical Rita way. "Oh, I know I could take care of her for you. And, I'm sure she would be more than willing to satisfy any wish I had, if there was a chance I would finally satisfy her."

"Oh, I know she would be more than willing to do as you want, Rita."

"I don't care what she would be willing to do. She would do it, because I would be in charge. She would do it if she wanted to be satisfied. And, she would have to be quite skillful, if she was to please me."

I leaned down to whisper into the slut's ear, so only she could hear me. "See, sweetie? I could give you to Rita. Right now, she's not really your best friend, I'd venture to guess. She sees me giving you pleasure and that's making her a bit testy."

I ran my hands lightly over her bound body, then patted her on the ass. "And, the way you're tied, she could have her way with you quite easily. You surely remember her strap-on from earlier in the evening. But, she was in a better mood, then. I bet she'd be a bit rougher on you, this time."

Everything was working on the slut's mind. The physical torment, giving pleasure and pain stimulation, and the mental torment together with the anguishing thoughts of Rita taking her aggressions out on her. It was about time for a climax.

I stood up behind her and started wiggling the butt plug. The vibrator was humming away, and she could feel it, I'm sure. I reached around and was playing with her clit at the same time. She was so turned on there was a stream of saliva dripping from the gag and her whole body was hot to the touch.

Rita's Domme mode had clicked on, so it wasn't easy to turn her off. "Come on, let me have her. She doesn't deserve this pleasure and she needs to pay the price."

"Yeah," laughed Lucy. "Let us have her. We'll make sure she cums...eventually."

With my hand gestures, I assured them the time was near. They only needed to be patient for a little longer. My plan was about to er, um...climax.

And, Rita and Lucy's words weren't wasted on the slut. She shook her head back from side to side, when she heard they wanted to "have her". She knew Rita would be less than kind and Lucy would do whatever Rita said. Those two would have their way with her, that's for sure.

I saw her shaking her head and took advantage of it. I got right up to her ear and whispered softly, so only she could hear me. "So, sweetie, you don't want Rita to get hold of you, huh?"

Again she shook her head in a more exaggerated manner, as if she wanted to be sure I understood her.

I continued to probe her body with my fingers and the vibrator was buzzing against the butt plug. "You know Rita isn't too happy with you, right now. She would surely make you pay for that anger."

I think the helplessness she felt made the slut feel even hotter. She knew she wouldn't be able to do anything to stop her, if I gave Rita the OK. That helpless feeling compounded the sexual fever I was causing with my hands. I heard her start moaning. So, I shoved my fingers inside her pussy and wiggled them back and forth. I also put my thumb on her clit and rubbed it hard against her pelvic bone.

This was just too much for her and she was getting so weak in the knees she had to be held up. James came back over and took hold of her waist, while Lucy and Rita continued to hold the spreader bar. I stood behind her and pushed my hand through her bound legs right at her crotch, so I could get to her wet pussy. I also held on to the butt plug and twisted it around, allowing it's buzzing to be felt down inside her ass.

I heard her whimpers turn to cries and her wiggling legs gave out. James and the girls held her up. Her legs were shaking. Then, as I shoved three fingers deep inside her pussy, she let out a muffled scream that we all knew was the beginning of her climax.

I told the girls and James to hang on to her, and I started pulling on the butt plug. The slut started screaming. I looked up at Rita and Lucy and saw smiles forming on their faces. They knew what I had planned, by that time, as did James. I was trying to get that butt plug out, while the slut was involved in her climax.

James had to hold her up and keep her body steady. I was pulling against him. Lucy was giggling so hard, she didn't realize she and Rita were pulling against James. But, Rita did. If James hadn't been in the middle, that plug would have popped right out of the slut's ass. But, I was hoping for a more graceful tug of war.

James stood his ground, until he saw the flange coming out. The slut was screaming, and we couldn't tell if she was screaming from a climax or from the pain of the plug stretching her asshole. But, we were beyond the point of stopping, and I kept the slow twisting and pulling until the flange made its way out.

At just the same time, the slut shrieked, and she quickly quieted after the plug was out. I wasn't completely sure on the timing, but I think she climaxed very close to the moment I was pulling the plug out of her ass. All of her screaming built up to that point. But, I'm sure some of her screaming was from pain, too. That was not a small butt plug.

I looked at her asshole. It had obviously been stretched. I pointed it out to James with a frown. My new fuck hole wasn't quite as small as it had been, earlier in the evening. But, I knew it was a very resilient part of her body, and I'd be fucking it again, in no time.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers
12