All Comments on 'My New Life as a Slave Ch. 05'

by fairydust22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I really didn't give justice to this story

This is the first of this series that I have read, and the way it is written, it could be a stand alone story.

I picked up enough information from this chapter to realize most of the position this woman is in.

He took her hymen with a dildo to make it more pleasurable for both of them on the first time he had sexual penetration with her.

Of course, since she is young and fertile she's probably pregnant with his child.

A good read, even though I'm not too much into the slave/master type of relationship, I do realize she is the one that makes her a slave to him. Whether it's sexual and emotional or some what forced, she is bound to him in a special way.

It was an interesting read that made my mind work to fill in all of the blanks of the situation. Thanks.

BloodthaneBloodthaneover 10 years ago

Absolutely Stupendous Faiydust, have read this story a good couple of times now and it never fails to turn me on. Would love to have my own fucktoy and slut👹apply within ha ha!! Hope there are more instalments to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Damn...that was amazing... most of the time I'll read one of these and feel like..meh..it was okay. But with this I was actually Sweetie...I felt everything she felt...the burn of shame as she called him Master for the first time...the confusion as she felt her hate of Him slipping away... You have serious talent....I'll be waiting for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series!

I read the series straight through! I'd love to read more stories about 'Sweetie' and I hope you consider writing more!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Confusion

I like that she's confused by the 2 sides of him. I was in my first D/s relationship. I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel this.

Do you plan in adding to the series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idkidkidjidk

This is weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SAME OLD STORY AND 2 CH. 2 LONG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have slit his fuckng throat in ch1

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

It's still nothing but a rape story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous