My New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue continued to run her tongue up and down the seam in Jan's vulva, letting it slip deeper into the valley as Jan's lips began to open wider. I could see Jan's sexual excitement in the juices that were becoming evident as her pussy opened wider and wider.

Suddenly Sue pushed her tongue as far inside Jan's pussy as she could. At this point Sue began sucking and licking Jan's pussy with abandon. Sue really seemed to enjoy eating Jan and for Jan's part there was no doubt that she was in the throws of a major orgasm. It was everything I could do to keep from climaxing myself.

As Jan recovered from her orgasm I pulled Sue up on my lap and began kissing her. The taste of Jan on Sue's lips was driving me wild. I was getting desperate to stick my cock in something and shoot off a load but I didn't want things to end to soon.

When Jan was relaxed again I suggested that we move up to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom Jan removed her dress and was now wearing only her thigh high stockings. As I stripped off my clothes I told Jan to lie down on the bed and I told Sue to position herself on her hands and knees and so that she was straddling Jan with her hips above Jan's face and her face above Jan's pussy. Then I got on the bed behind Sue and pushed her dress up over her hips. I pulled the gusset of Sue's panties to the side and told her to lower her hips so that Jan could taste her beautiful pussy. Sue lowered her hips until the tip of Jan's nose was touching her pussy. Jan lifted he head a little pressed her mouth against Sue's pussy. Jan was now giving as good as she had gotten from Sue.

I let this go on for as long as I could stand it. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to stick my cock into one of these lovely pussies and soon or I would explode. I reached out and pulled Sue back up off Jan's face and positioned myself behind her. Before I could do anything else Jan reach up and took my cock in her hand and pulled it to her mouth. She licked the head then sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could, given the difficult position she was in laying with her head between Sue's thighs. Jan ran her mouth up and down my cock a couple of times then she laid her head back down. The next thing Jan did surprised me a little. She positioned my cock against Sue's pussy and ran my cock up and down the slit until the head slipped between the lips, and then she guided my cock into Sue's wet pussy.

Once I had my cock fully inside Sue I began making long slow strokes in and out. As fired up as I was I couldn't do that for very long. As I felt my orgasm raising I quickened my stroke and began slamming into Sue as fast and hard as I could. Sue screamed out "I'm cumin just as I felt the first hot pulse of my own climax. I kept pumping Sue's pussy until my cock began to shrink. As my cock slipped out of Sue, Jan took it in her hand and once again took it into her mouth. Jan sucked the few remaining drops of my cum from me then she released my cock. As I sat back on the bed I watched as Sue lowered her cum dripping pussy down onto Jan's waiting mouth. As Jan worked on Sue's pussy Sue moved her head between Jan's legs and began working on Jan's pussy. I watched as Jan brought Sue to another orgasm followed shortly by Jan's orgasm.

As the three of us lay in bed kissing and playing with each other Jan asked, "Would you like to fuck one of us again?"

I said, "I would love to, except that I don't think I can get it up again tonight."

Sue said, "Mind if we try to get it up for you?" And the two of them went to work on my cock. I have to tell you here that it is very difficult to not get hard as you watch two beautiful women sucking on your cock. It took them a while to get me up but I did get a full erection. After being erect so much of the evening already my cock was also sore. Once the girls were satisfied that my cock was hard enough Sue said, "It's time for you to get inside Jan." I climbed on top of Jan and Sue guided my cock into Jan's pussy.

Because on my tender condition I proceeded slowly, taking my time to enjoy the sensation of Jan's hot pussy around my cock. At first Sue was gently running her hand up and down my back after a short time she rolled onto her back and fell asleep. Jan and I continued until she had another nice orgasm and I finally shot my load. Jan and I rolled onto our sides facing each other with my cock still insider her and we fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I was alone in bed again. I could hear the washing machine running and I could also hear the faint sounds of the television. I went downstairs to find Jan cleaning the Kitchen while watching one of those Sunday morning news shows on television. Sue was not around.

Jan poured me a cup of coffee and gave me a kiss as she handed it to me. "That was one hell of a weekend wasn't it?" Jan asked.

I said, "Yes it was. We would be hard pressed to ever top it. Did Sue go home?"

"Yes. She is going to church with her mother this morning then having dinner with her tonight."

I asked, "Do you think last night was the end of this adventure?"

Jan replied, "I don't know. Only time will tell."

12