My New Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all get in the car. I am totally spent. Don asks Mistress Jana what she thinks of me. Mistress Jana tells Don that I have been impressive for an early stage slave. She tells him that I passed her tests tonight.

We get home quickly. It's after 3:00am already. Mistress Jana tells Don that she is going to head home. He kisses her passionately and she gets her things ready and leaves.

I am sitting waiting for Don to tell me what to do. He comes over to me and tells me that he is very happy with me tonight. I did what he asked without question. I nod my head in agreement. He tells me that he wants me to keep me. I tell him that I want to be kept. He has even bought me a new collar. It's slim black leather with gold inlays. He puts it on my neck and locks the clasp. I ask Don if I may sleep in his bed with him tonight. He tells me that he would like that.

We had sex until almost 9:00am. I made Master Don cum 4 times. I think it was the first time in my life I really made love to a man. I felt his love and I hope he felt mine. I have a way to go on my journey as a slave but I finally understand that happiness is doing anything that my Master asks me to.

12