The Penthouse Ch. 01: Who am I?

Story Info
An introduction to a Penthouse living submissive and her Dom.
1.6k words
4.44
20.2k
15

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story "Punished for Taking what Belonged to Master" was so well received that I have developed it into a series of short stories. Each with a different adventure of the d/s couple. This intro has minimal sex, but lays the groundwork for the rest of the series. Feedback is always welcome.

The Penthouse 1 - Intro: Who am I?

Who am I? I am a: cisfemale, college educated, self employed, computer software geek. I troubleshoot major computer programs, debugging and stress testing them before they go into production. Occasionally I get called to debug a production program that is having issues. Mostly I work from home, though occasionally I have to go to a client's offices, especially when something major crashes. I am well known and respected in my field, and have turned down a career at almost every major software company. I like being independent, being my own boss, choose what I want to do, not bound to corporate rules expectations and requirements.

Except . . .

I am my Master's obedient slut, his submisive, his fuck toy, his anal whore, his cock sucker and whatever else he wants me to be. I proudly wear his collar. It is a wide, heavy, studded black leather one at home. A more modest burgundy collar when out in public or visiting clients. Nothing makes me happier or more fulfilled than knowing I have served and pleased my Master. Master is a somewhat sadistic BDSM top. I am a very submissive bottom with masochistic tendencies. That is the basis of our relationship.

I am not a slave. I have no contract, no written obligation other than Master's rules. Technically and legally I am free to leave. However, I am where I belong and where I want and need to be. I can't imagine being as happy anywhere else.

I am 30 something, never married, no children. I just missed the Olympic swim team in college by tenths of a second. Coach said too much boob drag. I still swim ten miles a week. I'm 5' 8" 140 pounds, a 35C cup, with waist length red hair. I have a hood piercing with a 12 gauge jeweled barbell When I attend Master's business events, I've heard people refer to me as a "trophy wife" based on my appearance and carriage. We are neither married nor engaged. Master says the ring on my finger is like the collar around my neck, a sign of his ownership and commitment.

I mentioned that I am a cisfemale. My pronouns with Master is "slut" I do not use: I, me, my, mine in oral or other conversations with Master, it is slut. Master follows that same pattern. For Master my name and pronouns are not Angie or you, it is "My slut" or more common, just "slut" I have gotten used to switching between work verbiage and Master's, no major slip ups with clients, yet. Of course it is Master or Sir. Similar with my body parts, I don't have breasts or a vagina, they are Master's tits and cunt.' A little confusing is "Master's ass." It may have either my tongue or Master's cock in it depending on which one is being referred to.

Master is a cismale, about 40 years old, 6' 4", somewhere around 200 lbs., as they say "broad in the shoulders but narrow in the hips," He tries but no longer a six pack guy. Sir, dresses to the right. Above average in cock size, but as I've learned it isn't the size, it is knowing how to use it and Master is in fact a master at that. He is a partner, and CFO of a large tech firm which is how we first met. I saved their reputation by a quick fix of a critical, but poorly tested, software product. He invited me to dinner as a "Thank you" and I never left.

We live in a top floor penthouse. It has three bed rooms upstairs: his, mine, and the "play room." The Penthouse includes a nice terrace with a hot tub and high tec swim pool. My office is in the great room along with the living, dining and kitchen areas.

I mentioned Master's rules. Actually I wrote the first draft, we then spent a weekend refining the list until we were both satisfied. My list is fairly long and detailed. Master is bound by one rule: "I will honor and cherish My slut and care for her physical, emotional, and mental needs."

Rather than run down my list, I'll explore them as I run down a typical days.

Most nights after serving my Master as he wishes, I have his blanket permission to leave his bed after he is asleep to go to my own bed. As much as I love snuggling with Master, he snores and it keeps me awake and makes me unacceptably grumpy. I am an early riser, usually awake by 5AM for my first edging of the day. I will do my bathroom routine: use the toilet, brush my teeth, brush the tangles out of my hair, do my make up, insert my day plug, and put on my four inch heel "house shoes." After making coffee I check my business email, and deal with any crisis that came in over night.

At exactly 7:15 every morning, I put a hot cup of coffee on Master's night stand and slide into Master's bed and gently wake him licking and sucking his cock and balls. About half the time he has rolled over onto his stomach during the night and I get to wake him with a deep rimming. This is doubly rewarding as not only do I get to rim my master, but when he starts to wake up and rolls back over, his cock will be at full mast from my efforts. Either way I take pride in my Master waking each morning with his cock using my throat and his pubes tickling my nose.

My morning wake-up efforts usually have one of two happy endings. Either Master comes down my throat or Master pulls me up to ride him cowgirl style while he amuses himself by pinching, pulling and twisting my sensitive nipples forcing me to cum a few times before I feel him blast into me. Occasionally his bladder comes first and I drain it down my throat before sucking him off or moving up and riding him. Whichever way, my final duty is to ensure his cock is licked and sucked clean. I love the tastes of our combined juices.

Master doesn't have breakfast, so he showers, dresses, and gives me a deep kiss before heading out the door. I'm left standing there in the open door watching him board our elevator wearing only my collar, plug and four inch heel house shoes.

Unless I have a pressing job assignment, it is then time for me to do my morning naked swim in the high tec static swim pool on the terrace. When I start to swim the pool tracks where I am and creates a current to keep me safely in the swim zone. It automatically adjusts as I speed up or slow down.

Forty minutes later, out of the pool, second edge of the day in the shower and shave, leaving the neatly trimmed red triangle above my clit that Master likes. Dress for the day is the same as first thing this morning, collar, heels, and plug. Then a fresh cup of coffee and to my desk to start work. My work chair is an old style oak arm chair, unpadded with one unique feature. Right in the middle is a seven-inch bluetooth-controlled dildo that I will ride the entire time I am working at my desk. Of course Master has the control program on his phone. By lunch I will be sitting in a puddle of my own juices with a sore ass from the unyielding oak.

After lunch it is time to visit the restroom for my daily bowel movement. It is important that I do this naturally to maintain proper colon function. When I finish, it is time for my least favorite rule. A two-quart castilian soap enema, my plug reinserted and held while I clean my bed and bath rooms for a minimum of fifteen minutes. Master believes moving around while filled helps to get things cleaner and reduces cramping. Once I release the soap enema, I am filled again with a plain water enema and hold it while I clean Sir's bed and bath rooms. After releasing it I again lube my ass. Returning to my desk, I sit with the chair's dildo filling my now clean ass. I text Master that I am back to work and how much longer I expect to be there. He is a bit gentler with the control of the vibration knowing my ass is a bit raw after cleaning.

By early afternoon Master has given me the plans for the evening. It may as simply as fix or order in something for dinner, or it may be that we are dining out: alone, with friends or with business associates. Dining alone together is usually a prelude to a romantic evening. Dinner with business associates, usually is at a fancier restaurant and runs long. But dinner with friends is usually the most promising since most friends are fellow members of the local BDSM community. Dinner with them rarely ends with dinner, so I have to make sure the condo is ready for visitors. Everything is clean, and neat and the toy box is ready. Occasionally I am informed that we will be "entertaining" one of Master's girl friends.

Evenings at home are varied and interesting: romantic evenings with just the two of us, BDSM parties with friends, or sharing Master with his girlfriends. I'll talk about them later.

Next chapter Penthouse 2 - Master's Submissive Ex.