My New Pet Robot 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her closer, slipping my arm around her waist.

"I believe in the common good," she said. "Earth's been half destroyed by greed. Greed that is even now letting thousands die every day in useless wars mixed with famine and drought."

"Vincent is going to change all that. Would that I could live to see the day when everyone's free from the constraints of supply and demand, of having to earn money to put food in your mouth so you survive into the next day to earn more money for more food."

It was a feeling that had grown in me whilst studying history. All I could see was the exploitation of the many by the few. They gave it a branch of science as well, economics. American politics of the early twenty second century were the epitome of a mushroom culture and pork barrel patriotism.

She turned and pushed me backwards, down to the bed. "That's another tick on the right side," she said with a smile.

It was fun being in point two G, the pull was slight and slow. We lazily tumbled back, she twisting to get on top of me. I slipped my arms around her pulling her tight.

"Ros," I said. "I'm your Mr Perfect."

"You're my honey. I really hope this works out, you'd make a good sounding board for the book I want to write."

"What book?"

"A history book about Keir Hardie, a Politian at the turn of the twentieth century."

"Never heard of him," I said.

"He was an advocate of women's suffrage and an outspoken socialist, formed the socialist movement in Brittan, and called it the labour party."

"Interesting man."

"It's also about the conditions that were the catalyst for that movement. But that's enough of that," she said, moving to kiss me.

My cock was more than a little stiff as she moved on top of me, landing athwart my hips and pressing down on it. It grew under her as she broke the kiss and sat, her thighs spreading as her pussy lips pressed down on it.

"Let's get undressed," she said, smiling down on me.

I stretched my hands and took the button on her slacks. She leant forward a bit, resting on my knuckles. I could see lacy red panties. She bunched my t-shirt under my arms.

"Up a minute," she asked.

I let her pull it off then leant back as she started to undo her blouse. She teased me with her bra, holding it on as she leant forward to give me another kiss and leaving it across my chest as she rolled off. Her hands were on her hips and she eased her trousers down before I thought of mine.

She crawled around to my head while I struggled with my shorts. Putting her hands on my chest she pushed me back flat and shuffled her knees up onto my shoulders. The panties had no gusset, her pussy open and inviting above me, making me forget my shorts and reach up, my arms running up her thighs as I cupped her rounded buns.

"Honey," she whispered as she took my head in her lips, sucking it through them as she grasped me.

My tongue was stroking up and down her lips, probing deeper and deeper as I began to taste her juices. I pulled her closer, her pubes on my chin as my tongue tip sought her tunnel. I let it glide around it when I found it, feeling the intimacy between us, flesh to flesh.

She was sucking it in and out, her hand at the base of it, thumb curled around it and fingers cupping my balls. The low level thrill was more than enough to keep me hard, letting me concentrate on getting her off.

She angled her feet under my head, moving to bring her nub closer. I started on that as her feet pressed me in. my lips slipped around it and I sucked it in, flicking at the tip with my tongue. She squirmed on top of me as her feet fell away, pushing back at my head.

I rubbed my tongue on it, pushing it back through my lips as I opened my mouth and began to stroke up and down over it. She gave a little shiver as I pressed harder, making more deliberate strokes as the aroma strengthened, massaging it with a caress.

She shivered, her breath getting shorter as her mouth loosened on my cock. She licked at the head, her hot breath wafting over it as her grip tightened. I curled my tongue around her hood, stroking it with the tip and she shuddered.

Her back arched up as she screamed. I felt her body tense for a moment then relax after she shuddered again. She floated onto me, as light as a feather, straightening her legs to lie down my thigh, her head near my knee.

She relaxed and enjoyed it as it faded, lazily waggling my cock as her breathing steadied. It brushed against her breast and her hand moved up to start rubbing my helmet over it. She dabbed on some saliva onto her nipple and moved around to rub that against it.

Her nipple hardened, pressing in as she waggled my head across it. As my cock stiffened she moved again and knelt astride me, bending to spread her lips over my head again. She held my head with her teeth and licked at it, her hand tightening to stroke me as I flopped back with the surge of pleasure.

She stopped stroking and let me plateau a moment then sucked me in and all the way down, bobbing her head twice before coming back up for breath and then fucking me with her mouth. She grabbed my cock as I thrust my hips, stroking me as she started sucked on the head.

My hips thrust forcefully as my seed erupted into her mouth. She swallowed and sucked again taking the second and third as I held my breath and felt the pleasure surge through me. As I lied panting she turned again to lay half on top of me, her head tucked into my shoulder, arms around my neck and her leg sloping across my thighs.

I put my hand down to the small of her back and felt happy; even as the pleasure faded it was replaced by the awareness of her beside me, the touch and warmth of her body. I gave her a squeeze, feeling the rough hair of her pubes brush my thigh along with the lace of her panties.

"Why do you wear panties?" I asked softly.

"Stupid really," she said, rolling back to look at me. "I promised my mother I'd tell her when I took my panties off for a boy."

"So you got crotch-less ones instead," I said, my amusement showing in my voice.

"No, I made them all. I've got three pairs and I only dare wear them under shorts or jeans and things."

"So today is a treat."

"I'd have worn them last time if I'd known," she said with a giggle. "I was going to wait another day."

She shifted around to lie next to me. I was doubly glad I'd struck first; I'd have had difficulty getting her along as a stranger still.

"Jeff?"

"Umm."

"Do you want children?"

"Not yet, that's something we can talk about after the first year."

"I want at least one."

"I'll be happy with that but we should give it time," I said as I turned toward her.

I brought my hand to her chin and leaned over for a kiss. There was a surge of joy as she responded, pressing her nude body to mine as we kissed.

"I love you," I whispered as I broke the kiss and held her in my arms.

She smiled back at me then turned in my arms, pressing her back into me as she snuggled in. I lay there just holding her in the quietness, happy just to hold her and picture us as a family in the future, she, me and a couple of children.

I felt her breathing soften as she drifted into sleep and cuddled her close as I drifted off to join her.

12