My New Pet Robot 07

Story Info
Apologies and true love at last.
3.7k words
4.54
12.4k
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven

I released her and took her hand. We had two en suite toilet/shower combinations, king size beds and wall screens in the ceilings. I had to remember to duck under the doors; Rose dipped to be on the safe side.

We walked back into the lounge after we'd Ooh'd and Aah'd around enough, turning the sheets down and testing the bed, while Rose stood and laughed and evaded my grab. There was a three seater and I flopped down into the corner. Rose joined me, turning to lie, feet over the end and head in my lap.

"Well, this is better," I said.

"A home from home, it's just the right size." She looked up at me. "I want to go to an observation lounge and see Earth."

"Let's rest awhile yet, we'll go later," I complained.

"I want to be seduced later." She giggled.

"Wait a minute," I said, reaching for my pad. "Let's see when it's visible from the nearest one."

I queried our location and orientation with my fingers.

"It looks like it will come in view of the night side in forty-five minutes."

A few more finger taps. "There's one ten minutes' walk from the hotel."

I looked up at her. "Let's go cuddle on the bed for a while."

"I'm happy here," she said.

"Swap places then," I asked.

"Uh-ah, you make a good pillow."

"Come on, you can use my shoulder," I said, raising my hips.

"Oh," she complained.

"Come on, I'll carry you," I said, easing myself from under her.

I slid out and bent to pick her up. I managed but it was a strain on my protesting muscles. When I got to the bed I half dropped her and collapsed on top of her.

"Oi, you're supposed to be my pillow."

I pushed myself up and lied down next to her and shuffled myself into her back. As she wriggled into a comfortable position I curled my arm over her and cupped her breast.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Mm," she sighed her reply.

I lay spooning her, wondering what was going to happen next. If they had plans for Vincent they were going to have to rethink. I wondered how long we would be here. Sure, Vinnie could help answering their questions, but that could be done long distance with a little more inconvenience, what with the time lag and all.

I would be interested in seeing more of the capsule. I didn't know how far they'd gotten in dismantling it but I remembered Vinnie saying he had fault finding capabilities. That could be my in there. Maybe if we could salvage the working modules and get them up and running, it would go some way to appeasing them.

I must have drifted off because the next thing Rose was shaking me awake.

"Come on, you've rested long enough."

"Mm, what time is it?"

"Nearly twenty hours, you've had two hours sleep."

I sat up, feeling better, and scuttled to the edge of the bed.

"You want to go sightseeing still?" I asked

"Yes, then we can get something to eat."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Well, come on and get ready then."

I got up and put my shoes on. Rose was by the door waiting and I went to follow her as she opened the door and stepped out. When we arrived there were one or two other sightseers waiting. I paid for tickets and joined the queue with Rose holding my arm.

I was amazed when the floor lifted and then swivelled to reveal a half dozen or so sightseers clamped into seats. The pneumatics hissed as the clamps released and they climbed out. We took our places and we found ourselves spinning upside down and seated looking out on a panorama of Earth's night side.

As I looked 'up' Vinnie was floating right-side up about thirty centimetres from my head. 'Move, Vincent,' I thought at him. 'You're blocking the view.'

He flipped over and came down to hover inches from the floor. The view above me was showing the west coast of the Americas, the northern part showing a glittering edge and spiderweb trails running inland to other bright spots.

I arched my neck back to see Hawaii like a sparkling diamond and the dotted lights of the Philippines. Beyond that was the haze of the atmosphere and the bright, unwinking stars. I was impressed but slightly disappointed. I'd seen it many times in films and photos and I expected more.

The viewing lasted five minutes and we found ourselves twisting around normal way up. As we dismounted she took my hand, leaving Vinnie to follow behind us. The next thing on my mind was food. I wanted to try a steak first. If we stayed long enough I wanted to sample the cuisine of as many different countries as possible, starting with the oriental dishes.

We wandered back onto the promenade discussing whether to find a restaurant or go back to the hotel. She was opining that unless we found one on the way back we'd eat in the hotel. We could use room service there.

A slow stroll saw us back at the hotel; all we'd seen were bars and tourist shops. I ordered an eight ounce peppered steak and Rose joined me, ordering a plain one; we had wine sent up as well, along with a pot of coffee in a vacuum flask.

We sat on cushions on the floor, backs to the settee, feeding each other titbits. By the time we'd finished and started on the coffee I was a happy man. Two glasses of wine and a full stomach saw me settled on the settee with Rose cuddled up to my side.

"That was good," she said, putting her coffee down. "I couldn't eat another thing."

"I'd like to try Japanese tomorrow."

"What's that like?"

I had only limited knowledge of the dishes themselves and told her about how they prepared food bringing in Chinese and Thai cooking as well. We talked on of our likes and dislikes of our limited ingredients at home and onto drinks.

We'd finished the coffee and were sitting with her leaning back on me, my one arm hanging loosely draped over her shoulder.

"Are you ready for bed?" she asked, leaning her head back.

As she moved my arm dropped over and my hand fell with the heel of my hand coming to rest on her breast.

She gave a little laugh. "I think the answer to that is yes," she said.

I smiled back. "Would you believe that wasn't deliberate? Fate must be saying yes."

She put her hand over mine. "I am, too. It's 'later' and I want you to seduce me."

She held my hand as she leant forward and stood. I pushed myself up and let her lead me to the bedroom. She dropped my hand and lay on the bed. I sat then lay next to her. As I turned to face her she slipped her hand under me.

I put my hand to her waist and leant in and kissed her as she turned to me. My arm circled to her back as I pulled her close, pressing her lips to mine and letting her tongue slip in. She put her hands on my head, fingers plunging into my hair.

The glow of the wine sweetened the kiss, our heads twisting and turning as our lips moved together. I wanted her with all my being. She consumed all other thoughts as the kiss became the centre of existence, holding her in my arms as the world shrank to just the two of us.

I started kissing down her cheek, my hands on the buttons of her blouse. I undid it as I kissed down, hooking her bra straps as I pulled it wide over her shoulders. I turned her and lay her on her back, while I drew myself to my knees.

I looked down at her joyful face as my hands pulled the cups down and bent to suck a nipple into my mouth. She put her hands in my hair again, holding my lips to her nipple as she gave a little moan. I sucked and teased it, playing my tongue over it as I stretched it out.

I switched to the other nipple while my finger and thumb took the wet one. It was hard between my fingers as I rolled it, squeezing and tugging at it as I sucked at the other. I had her trembling as I slid a hand down over her belly and to the waistband.

She sucked in as I undid the button, raising her hips as I unzipped her and reaching down to push them down to her thighs. She was wearing her red panties again and I could see stray pubic hairs poking through.

I slipped back off the bed and stood at her feet, slipping her shoes off and pulling the slacks off from the bottom. I caught her legs as the slacks slipped off, letting her lower them as I knelt and pulled them apart.

Her glistening pussy opened and I pulled her forward to the edge of the bed. Her red panties outlined the pink flush of her lips and I leant in for my first taste of her nectar. I felt her flop back onto the bed as I started, her hips pushing against me.

My tongue skimmed her crack, pushing the lips apart as I gathered the dewy drops. As I moved back down I ran my hands up her thighs, pushing her legs wide as I dipped into her tunnel. She reached down and touched my head, rubbing her fingers over it.

I slipped my hands up and brought my thumbs in to start massaging her outer lips through her pubes, moving athwart her nub while my tongue played down in the valley. I let her wiggle and rock a bit before moving my tongue to her nub.

I used my thumbs to pull her lips wide, my lips seizing it as they pressed in, my tongue lapping over the tip of the stiff little pearl. Her hips thrust again and I moved one of my hands to press my thumb on her tunnel entrance, massaging it in circles.

Her fingers pressed down on my head as her hips jerked, her scream coming as her back arched and her thighs closed on me. I waited as the shudders passed, pushing her legs open again and leaning back to bring a single fingertip to brush lightly around her plush lips.

I stopped when she sat up, getting to my feet as she helped me up and then started undoing my trousers. My cock sprang out, rock hard and waiting for her lips to take it. She let my trousers slip down and took hold of it with two hands.

"Sit down," she said softly as she looked up at me and stood. She knelt between my legs as I sat. I opened wide as she leant in and started licking at my helmet. It was my turn to let the pleasure lay me back.

One hand slipped down and she began to pull on the loose skin on my balls. Her lips slipped over my head and I waited in anticipation for the surge of pleasure when she started with her customary deep throat.

When she was back to licking and sucking I had to lean up to watch and touch her, laying one hand over her ear and feeling her soft hair while the other propped me up. She flicked her eyes up to mine and swallowed me again, giving a few jerks while it was deep inside.

I lay my head back and groaned, my eyes screwed tight. She went back to sucking on just the head, her hand starting to stroke my shaft. I felt my body quiver and my hips thrust as I looked back down. She had a smile in her eyes as they met mine, pulling back to just lick my eye with the tip of her tongue then sliding it down over my frenulum.

With her continued stroking I started to twitch and thrust, making her suck my head in as I erupted. I fell back, feeling the pleasure wash through me, feeling her still holding and sucking at my tingling head.

She came up and lay down on top of me.

"Happy?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I gasped.

"So am I. I think I love you," she said, stretching to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling a surge of joy at hearing her words, kissing her with a passion that was bubbling beyond control. She responded in kind, wrapping her tongue around mine as she tried to stroke it.

My cock was twitching when we stopped. She pressed her head into my cheek and kissed my shoulder.

"You're still dressed," she said, pushing herself back up.

I lent up and we wrestled my sweatshirt off, then I drew my legs up as she turned and pulled my trousers and shorts off. She scrambled up the bed and pulled the covers open. I turned and crabbed up and slid down into the silky sheets with her.

We slept, with her spooning me, my hand on her thigh as she held my cock. When I woke she was lying across me, hand tucked into my armpit with her head on my chest. I lay still, enjoying the pleasure of our closeness, feeling the regular beat of her heart and the rise and fall of her breathing.

My bladder reminded me of its presence, urging me to visit the toilet. I tried to ease out from under her but she stirred and looked at me with bleared eyes.

"Toilet," I said apologetically.

She rolled off me with a groan.

"Come back to bed when you've finished," she said as I got up. "And shake it dry."

I padded across to the bathroom, sitting and easing myself. I pulled my foreskin back to dab it dry with tissue and found it stuck to it when I did. I started rubbing it off with my thumb when Rose walked in and did a double take.

"Move over," she said, looking up at me.

I stood away from the bowl and let her sit. "I got paper stuck to it...."

She burst out laughing.

"I wondered what you were doing," she said as she stopped.

She discretely wiped herself dry and looked up at me again. "Wash it off in the shower."

I opened my eyes at her questioningly.

"Were up now, might as well get showered and dressed." She gave a little giggle. "You first."

I turned to the cubicle; it was big enough for two at least, unlike the ones on the ship.

"Let's shower together," I said, looking back at her.

She smiled at me as she stood, pausing for a second before hooking her thumbs and calmly pulling down her panties. Apart from a quick change once on the ship this was the first time I'd seen her totally naked.

She didn't give me much chance to admire her, waking over to me even as her panties hit the floor. I took her in my arms as she reached for me, giving her a quick kiss before turning to open the shower door.

We washed each other, teasing and kissing whilst we did, taking all of half an hour to do a five minute task. We redressed in the old clothes from yesterday, both of us wondering when we'd get fresh ones.

Breakfast was an English one with bacon, eggs, sausage and the rest; we had tea with it down in the dining room. We took time to catch up on the messages from our folks back home, sending messages back telling them everything was fine and we were both in good health.

When we got back to the room there were several packages waiting for us on the coffee table.

"The clothes," Rose exclaimed as she rushed straight over and started ripping one of the flat ones open.

I picked up one of the square boxes; it was full of silk panties. While she was examining the dresses I found four silk bras in the next.

She was starting to undress when I looked.

"Here," I said as I tossed the box of bras onto the settee next to her.

I picked up the panties. "See if these fit you as well."

I looked back at the two that were left. The box must be underwear for me with the flat pack being the rest of the clothes. I pulled it over and sat, opening it up to find two silk shirts and a mohair suit. I glanced over at her and saw her slipping a flowery green dress on. It was my turn to undress.

We were both still admiring our new clothes when my pad chimed a message. I went and looked.

'Meet in lounge. 10 min.'

I looked up at Rose. "Time to go to work."

She linked arms as we walked to the lift. I was wondering what the day held. I hoped they'd let Vinnie take a look at the modules in the capsule. If we could help them there it would be something.

She hugged my arm as I pressed the up button. "I really like the way these clothes feel. I want to get more before we go back."

I chuckled and smiled as the lift took us up. I asked one of the bellboys to fetch us coffee and walked over to sit in reception with Rose.

"Five minutes yet," I said, sitting.

"Do I have to stay if they're asking you boring questions?"

"You're safe with me," I said. "We both better stay in range of Vincent."

She took a second and nodded. "Then you'd better make some time for shopping. I want to visit that Harfods store."

"And I want to convince them of our use. I think if they let Vinnie here poke around in the capsule he can at least tell them what does what."

"Well, I don't really fancy hanging about for a boring Q&A session. I hope they listen."

We were drinking our coffee when Janet and Sara came in.

"Come on, leave that. We've got an appointment with Hans; the president wants to talk with you," Janet announced as she came within hearing distance.

Both Rose and I hastily put our cups down and stood whilst Janet did a U-turn, leaving us to rush to catch up. We rode in an electric car for a good ten minutes, Rose looking out at the shops we passed with the occasional comment.

I was sitting considering our position, surprised we'd been bumped up to the president himself. Some important heads must be on the block. It didn't alter much in my intended spiel; I still wanted a chance for Vinnie to prove himself.

There were guards at the door when we parked and more guards and a manned lift inside. She led us to an ante-room, pointing out the toilets and the flasks of coffee and tea on the side table before she left us there.

We helped ourselves to drinks and sat and waited. It was a good ten minutes before a concealed door opened and we were invited into an office. Behind the desk was an old man. He greeted us with a benign smile and then let his eyes narrow as he focused on Vincent.

"So, this is what all the fuss is about," he said jovially.

I looked at the others sitting with him at the sides of his desk. One was looking excitedly at Vinnie, the other two were stonier faced. Apart from the assistant rushing back around the room was empty of others

"Sit down," he said. "I'm Hans Van D'Volke." He paused a second. "It seems we have a problem. I must apologise for yesterday. Someone got overambitious."

He leant forward and put his elbows on the desk, hands pressed together in front of him. "To be honest, I'm not sure we know what to do with you."

I leant forward. "I'd like to see if Vincent can help with the capsule. He told me he has basic knowledge of how it should work. He can at least identify the modules and diagnose the faulty one."

He turned to the two on his left. "See, there's always a bright side somewhere."

He turned back to me. "We'll accept your offer, and we do have a couple of questions we'd like answers to."

He turned to the bespectacled man on his right. "Charles, I'll leave them in your hands. Keep me informed."

Charles stood. "Thank you, Mr. President."

He came around the desk as the assistant rushed around to open the door for us again. When we were outside he turned to us.

"I'm Charles Dwight, the President's Chief Scientific Advisor. I'm not involved much in this, I'm not a physicist, so it's a little out of my field. I'll take you over to the research centre where the capsule is. Excuse me while I make a few calls."

I was smiling as I sat. I wasn't keen on the need for more Q&A sessions but I was excited to be getting my first real look at the capsule. It had been covered in space dust the last time I'd seen it. I looked at Vinnie and thought.

'I hope I haven't oversold you.'

"I am able to do what you want. I can demonstrate the working ones as well.

'You don't know the original fault, I think you said.'

"No, my sensors told me of her demise when I detected your ship and woke.

'Okay, thanks.'

I looked around. Rose was sitting leaning back with her eyes closed, and Charles was still at the end of the room talking into his pad. I lay back and looked at Rose, watching as her chest rose and fell, feeling love, lust and the pleasure of having her near.

"Right, I've got you authorised. I'll take you over and introduce you. It's not far."

I stirred myself, pushing myself up with a twinge of excitement as I anticipated the closer look at the capsule. Rose was on her feet and we both walked down to join Charles, letting him lead the way back down and through the endless corridors to another meeting room.