All Comments on 'My Next Door Neighbor'

by kromen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Fucking Awsome

You definitely have the idea down. I love that scenario. It definitely works. Keep going. I have a friend I would love to see do what you just described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it! Could imagine every scene.

Lets have more of this, see how the relationship develops...

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMNalmost 13 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit in a very long time. I loved every bit of it. Even with very little "buildup" of the tension, it was great. You paint great pictures with your words - and it was fun to read.

One note: The paragraph that begins with, "After some trepidation," looks like it is missing part of a sentence or more. You might want to check that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tremendous!

The buildup, the description, the touch of humor! A true talent!!!

seat542seat542almost 13 years ago
Nice

good job...I like your style....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love your work!

I always enjoy reading your stories. *sereneone4u*

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Loved the buildup, and the way you moved smoothly between the texting convo and the description of what's happening. Very nicely done. More chapters please!

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago

Hope there is a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic~

that was a serious piece of art! thank you for writing it~

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 13 years ago
Very well written

Wonderful story! The pacing was just perfect, had me breathing faster and faster as it raced to the climax. Your description of the lady was great--just enough info, not dwelling on any of it long enough to slow down the story. Very clever matching of the two characters--one hates to be seen naked, the other hates to put clothes on.

I had such a vivid picture of the scene and the action that it was almost like a video; you seemed to be playing with my mind, providing just enough info so you'd tease me into filling in the rest.

I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanalmost 13 years ago

That was fantastic - your pacing was perfect, building, cressendo... WOW!!

Bellej2009Bellej2009over 11 years ago
Wonderful intro. Series?

You have talent: it has a good story line (walking wounded re-learning to risk), character development, and good imagery. I'm surprised it isn't rated higher (4,49). BelleJ2009

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous