My Niece Jessica Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

"OK so you what Grandpa and I have been doing. I wanted to explain to you why that has been going on. But you know some things that we only discussed. How?"

"You guys weren't very silent and many times I was just outside the room. If you knew it or not but I think you did."

"I honestly didn't. Please believe me I didn't know that. That was the last thing I wanted to happen was for you to find out because then trouble could have started."

"Ok Jessica," I said taking another sip.

"I thought it would be a one time thing that one morning. Kind of one huge thank you present for everything he has done for me. Well he just wanted more and I never saw a problem. The second time was incredible in his bedroom. God I don't think I have ever cum so hard in my lif………….."

Jessica immediately looked over at me and she took a quick drink of her coffee while trying to avoid looking at me. She put her cup down again and started talking again.

"Anyway. I thought that would be the last of it but it wasn't. There were several times but then we made a deal how many more times and then it would end. The morning he came into your room was when I was waiting up for you and you didn't come in. You had left for the day and I didn't want to go somewhere else so I said we should do it in your……….."

Just then she realized what she had said. She cautiously looked up at me and turned away quickly when she saw my reaction. I was so angry at that point I was almost shaking. I couldn't even think of words to say.

"SO IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA?!?!?!" I said just loud enough for some people near us to hear. Which at that moment I didn't really care.

There was pain in her eyes as she knew she told me something she shouldn't have. Just then I heard high heels on the tile floor and looked over seeing Brin walking over with a little bit of a worried expression. She came over looking at both of us before sitting down.

"What's going on?"

I got up from the table as Brin rose as well my Jessica was now just looking at the floor.

"I have some things to do Brin. Would you mind giving her a ride home?"

"No, but what's going on?"

I turned around and left the place leaving Brin and Jessica in there. I got into my car sitting there for a few second before peeling out of the parking lot like there was no tomorrow. So what else was she holding back? I thought to myself as I drove down the street.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12