My Night with Trace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

He turned around and cupped my breasts, playfully pinching and tugging my nipples as I slid my hands up to tangle in his sexy long sandy blond hair. He grabbed a bar of soap and a washcloth from the shower shelf, and soaped me down good, sliding the washcloth all over my body, lingering at the juncture of my thighs. He rinsed me off completely and had me stand under the shower spray to wet my long brown hair. He grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the shelf and poured some into his hand, then washed my hair for me, massaging my scalp firmly but gently. I moaned and he leaned down and kissed me, a soft lingering kiss on my full rosy lips. I knew I was in love then. I was hoping so much that this night would last forever, but I knew it was just a one night deal. I started feeling kind of sad, and Trace sensed it.

He tipped up my chin and asked, "Baby? You ok? You seem kind of sad and distant just now. I hope I didn't do anything to scare you."

I looked down at my feet, not wanting him to see the tears in my eyes, and said, "No Trace, I just was wishing this night would go on forever, but I know that it can't, that this is just a one night deal. I'm having so much fun with you, and I will miss it so much when the night is done."

He reached around me and turned off the water after I finished rinsing the soap from my hair, then we stepped out to dry off. As I bent down to get my towel from the floor, he pulled me back up and into his arms, holding me tightly as he placed kisses on the top of my head. His hands moved soothingly up and down my back, and I fought hard to keep the tears at bay, but wasn't able to.

Trace heard me sniffle, and stepped back. "You're crying baby. Come on, lets go in the bedroom and talk." I nodded my head, then wiped my tears with the corner of my towel. I went into the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed. He came in a moment later and said, "I just called room service and our dinner will be here in about a half hour, plenty of time for us to talk." I nodded and wiped my tears again. He sat beside me, wearing only a towel around his waist, and pulled me to him. "Don't cry baby. It'll be alright. This will not be just a one night deal. I will come back here as often as I can to be with you, I promise. We will talk on the phone, and on the computer by email and instant messenger when I can't be here for you. I'll always be just a phone call or IM or email away, baby." he said lovingly.

I looked up at him and saw a hint of wetness in his eyes too, as if he didn't want to lose me, then I threw myself at him, hugging and kissing him passionately. As we fell back onto the bed, our towels slipped loose and we rolled around naked on the bed, touching and exploring each other. Trace found himself on his back with me straddling his lap, my breasts pressed tightly against his chest as I kissed his neck. I sat up and he slid his hands up my sides to my breasts, cupping and kneading them gently. Suddenly a vision of the lady in his "Hot Mama" video popped into my head, and I picked up the satin top sheet that had slid out from beneath us. I closed my eyes and started moving like the woman in the video, sensually and slowly, swirling the sheet around me as I raised and lowered myself over him.

I must have been driving him mad with desire because he quickly grabbed the sheet and flung it to the floor, then placed his hands beneath my thighs, raising me up enough to slam his cock home in my hot wet pussy. He guided me up and down rapidly on his rock hard shaft and within moments, I was extremely close to orgasm. He knew that and pulled my face down to his and kissed me deeply as he rolled me over so I was pinned beneath his handsome body, and he was still thrusting within me hard and fast, pounding my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I was panting and moaning loudly, tightening my legs around his waist, not wanting to let him go, wanting him to stay inside me forever. Within moments, he was tensing and I felt his shaft pulse within me as he shot his cum deep inside me, which caused me to climax at the same time. Each pulse of his cock made me orgasm all over again as my body clenched and squeezed his shaft.

He collapsed on me, his weight on his shoulders, and kissed me tenderly. He looked into my hazel eyes and said softly, "I think I love you, Chris. I definitely want more than a one night fling with you, baby. I know my concert schedule is hectic, but I will be here with you every chance I get. I promise you that." Just then, the door bell rang. "That must be our dinner babe. I'll go get it, you stay right here and don't move a muscle." he said with a smile. He slid on a pair of jogging shorts, and went to the front door. I heard him talk to the room service person, then a few moments later, Trace came back into the bedroom. He had a white hotel bathrobe draped over his arm, and held it up for me to put on. Then he carried me like a bride over the threshold, to the kitchen/dining area and sat me carefully on one of the chairs at the table.

There before me on the table was a plate of scrumptious food: a barbequed beef steak, baked potato with butter, sour cream and bacon bits, sliced carrots with honey glaze, and hot dinner rolls with butter. He had the same on his plate. A full bodied white wine was in our glasses, and there was a pitcher of ice water on the table as well. Off to the side of the table sat 2 covered dishes. He said, "That's our dessert, babe. I'm not going to show it to you until you're done eating your steak and potato." I smiled and picked up my fork and knife and began eating.

I said to him as I ate, "Honey, all that awesome sex sure has given me an appetite. This steak is delicious, just like you!" I saw him blush as he started eating his steak, and a smile crossed his face too. I was so happy to be spending the night with Trace Adkins. My friend Kim sure had planned this out well for me, I thought. I had no idea how I'd thank her for it later, but I'd come up with something. Trace and I finished eating, and he placed our plates on the counter in the kitchen. I was so curious about what he had ordered for our dessert, that I couldn't wait to see what it was. He smiled and lifted the lids, revealing 2 slices of warm apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped topping. I grinned and said, "Oh my gosh Trace! How did you know that Apple Pie A La Mode was my favorite dessert? Did Kim tell you?" He smiled and nodded, then passed me my plate of pie.

We both ate and I teased him a little bit by sticking my finger into the whipped cream and ice cream then licking it off slowly. He chuckled and I almost melted with pure joy at that deep sensual sound. We finished eating, and Trace put all the dishes on the room service cart, which had been left by the front door, then he wheeled the cart outside into the hall by the elevator. He buzzed room service on the phone and let them know that we were done with the food, then he came back into the livingroom where I was sitting at the window seat looking out over the city. He sat behind me and pulled me back to lean against him and wrapped his arms around me, gently rubbing my arms. I sighed happily and we both sat there for almost an hour just cuddling and watching the nightlife down below on the streets.

I tried to hide a yawn, but he caught it, and picked me up without a word, carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He untied the sash of the robe and slid it from my body, tossing it onto the stool at the foot of the bed. He quickly removed his shorts and got in bed beside me and started caressing every inch of my body, lingering at my breasts and pussy with his hands and fingers. I closed my eyes, savoring every fiery touch of his fingers and lips on my flesh, and when I felt him gently spread my legs, I knew I wanted him deep inside me. I raised my arms and opened my legs wide for him, and he accepted the invitation, plunging his hard cock deep into me completely. My legs moved up and wrapped around his waist as he slid in and out of me in a slow steady rhythm. My arms slid all over his arms and shoulders, massaging and kneading his straining muscles.

I playfully tugged at his goatee and he nipped at my ear and nose and chin before capturing my lips in a deep, passionate, soul-searing kiss. I felt his hand slide down between our bodies and search out and locate my hard swollen pleasure nub, stroking it lightly at first, then as his thrusts became more intense, his fingers on my clit also applied more pressure, causing me to experience an intense, mind-shattering orgasm almost immediately. He rolled us over so that I was straddling him, and I sat up, reached behind me and started to fondle his balls, tickling the sensitive spot right behind them. I felt him get harder inside me and felt the moisture leaking out of me from my orgasm to cover his ball sack. I moved slowly up and down on him, grinding my clit against his pelvis on each downstroke, and within moments, I felt him releasing his love juice deep inside me for the third time that night.

I collapsed atop him and we were both breathing hard. He was still buried within me and I felt him growing limp. With a slight shift of my hips, he slid free and I felt our mixed juices leak out of my well-fucked pussy. I yawned and Trace asked, "Getting tired, lover?" I nodded against his chest where my head was resting, and he said, "Let's go in the bathroom and clean up then go to bed. You need some rest, baby. I'm pretty sure I wore you out tonight, between the concert excitement, the limo ride and all the sex here." So we went to the bathroom, showered quickly, then dried off and went back to bed, both of us naked. He pulled the blankets up over us and then pulled me close. I rested my head on his shoulder, and put my hand on his chest. I yawned again, and he said, "Go to sleep, honey." then kissed me gently on the forehead. Within moments I was sound asleep in a huge bed on satin sheets with the man of my dreams, happy and sexually satisfied, not wanting the night to end.

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon drifting into the bedroom. I stretched leisurely and slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was alone in the bed. I yawned, and stretched again, then when I looked toward the bedroom door, I see my sexy man standing there in the doorway wearing only a pair of red silk boxers and a big sexy grin on his handsome face. I smile and he comes into the room, gets on the bed and says, "Good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?" I nod yes and he kisses me tenderly, then says, "Breakfast awaits you, my love. There's coffee, orange juice, eggs, toast, bacon and fresh fruit waiting for you out on the table." He helps me out of bed and I slide the robe on, then pad barefoot into the bathroom to pee and wash up before going to the table and sitting to eat.

He says to me, "Kim called and asked how your night went. I told her you were still sleeping and I'd give you the message that she called, so she said for you to call her as soon as you got home today, baby." I thanked him for the message then we ate breakfast. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost noon already.

I looked at him in surprise and said, "Oh my God, it's almost noon already, Trace! Aren't you supposed to be on the road to Atlanta by now? I don't want you to miss your next concert date, honey. I better finish eating, then get dressed so I can go home and you can get going to your next concert."

He said, "No worries baby. I called my tour manager and told him I'd be a couple hours late, and besides, the concert isn't until tomorrow night at 8. I'll take you home with my limo when you're ready to go. We can still spend a few more hours together before I have to go, honey."

I smiled and said, "That would be ok with me. I'm really enjoying my time with you, and I felt for sure that I had died and gone to Heaven last night when we were making love." We went in the bedroom and I started to dress, but he stopped me and had me sit on the bed for a moment.

He smiled and said, "Baby, I felt the same way. That's why I want to be with you as often as my schedule allows. Now, I have a gift for you, sort of a late birthday present for you. I forgot to give it to you last night, baby. Hppy Birthday, babe." He got up from the bed and went to the closet, took out a big white box tied with a red ribbon, and brought it to the bed. Trace had me open the box and I did, untying the ribbon and lifting the lid of the box off. I moved aside the white tissue paper to reveal a silver fox fur coat. He lifted it out of the box and said, "Stand up and try it on, baby." I got up and slid my arms into the sleeves of the coat. The bottom hem of it stopped just a couple of inches above my feet.

I ran my hands lovingly over the silver gray fur and hugged the coat to me. Then I turned and went into Trace's arms, giving him a big hug and thanking him for the gift. He tipped my chin up and kissed me then said, "Look in the box again baby. There is something else in there for you."

I went over to the box and looked inside to find an envelope. I took it out and opened it to find a V.I.P. pass good for all of his concerts, including hotel reservation forms already filled out, and limo reservation to and from all the concerts, plus airline tickets for the out-of-state shows. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes, and said, "Thank you so much Trace. You have no idea what this means to me. I will treasure it always, sweetheart!" Then I hugged him tight again as he wiped my tears away.

We made love again, after I hung the fur coat on a hanger in his closet, then a few hours later, I took it back out, placed it and the concert packet back in the box, and got dressed again. Trace dressed as well, then he called his limo and half an hour later, we were on the way to my home, so he could get on the way to his next concert show in Atlanta. At my house, we kissed and hugged, and I thanked him again, told him I'd miss him a lot, and he told me he'd email or call me later that night once he got to his hotel room. I gave Trace one of my cards with my phone numbers and email addresses on it, then he carried the coat box into the house and laid it on my kitchen table for me. We kissed and hugged again, then he left. I stood on the front porch watching and waving until his limo disappeared around the corner, then I went inside and put on the fur coat and popped his newest CD into my stereo and sat on the couch hugging the coat and listening to his voice sinking into my soul, and missing him dearly, already anticipating the next time we'd be together. It definitely turned into "One of Those Nights!"

The End.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers
12