All Comments on 'My One True Love Ch. 02'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years ago
Liked it a lot!

I really liked this, but please, pick new words. "Pee-hole," "boobies," and "butthole" just really ruin the immersion. other than that, though, it was a great read.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Ok, I Thought On It For Quite A While...

...And you should probably 'get things out' into the open (the elephant as you say) as soon as you can. As with most situations that are so personal in nature, timing is everything, so concentrate on that and you should know when to 'pull the trigger'. I've been on both sides of your prob, I've been 'discovered' and announced my hidden 'talents', and all that really (really, really) mattered was my partner's acceptance, and as you have written in this story, their love. Because what else is there that matters in this situation? You may have some fears that you are going to force the issue, but again, that has more to do with finding the right timing (well, also as long as you are absolutely positive that she IS TG, be careful you don't put your foot 'in it' as they say). I'm also a bit confused, because in your 3rd installment, you still say you've never dated or been in love with a TG gurl, so maybe you could update us on how things are going...? ...but in any case, thanks for sharing your stories, I've enjoyed reading them very much, please keep writing, you are very good!

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Liked it

I read the 2 parts i liked them,will go on to the third now,thank you for writing.

burkdmburkdmalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this. But Just a heads up, your cock measurements don't quite match the comparisons you gave. You said yours was 4.5 inches around and later described it to be about as thick as a soda can, which is closer to 8 inches around. And you described her cock as 2 inches around, and then said it was probably a bit wider than a high lighter marker which would make it closer to 4 inches around. You're right that it's still thin compared to her length of 12 inches, but if she was 2 inches around like you said originally that would mean she's about as thick as your pinkie finger, so her cock would be like one of those big souvenir pencils

you see around that have various designs on them.

Sorry I'm being a bit pedantic about it. Just can be a bit confusing to picture.

And regarding your girlfriend, let her come out when she's ready. She'll likely find you more trustworthy and accepting for it because you have her the time she needed.

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

I love this story it has only one element that I was disappointed in and that is the size of her penis! I was so hoping it would be 4 to 5 inches. The easier to suck. The size of Linseys would scare me in person, where a smaller one would be welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
301 Followers
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES