All Comments on 'My One True Love Ch. 04'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
So Glad You're Writing Again...

...And you got 'em back together, very nice job there! I think this may be my favorite line in the whole story, "Man, doing breakups is a bitch". Had a good laugh with that, can't wait to see the reunion now, you've made Lindsay look very special indeed, worthy of the title. Thanks for sharing your fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I would hate to see Lindsay get hurt by this fucking tool again but it looks like that is exactly what will happen!?!? He is a fucking moron and doesn't really deserve someone as cool as Lindsay. This guy is a total douchebag!!! Glad you are writing again and I love your stories but you wrote this guy where there is really nothing to like about him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

Is this the end of the series? Seriously? I want more. This was one great series. I got very choked up. Honestly, there was almost tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really??? You actually had him fuck the bimbo one last time while professing his love for someone else. Then in the middle of it he feels a spark he has never felt before!? Are you trying to confuse the readers or are you confused? I'm beginning to see what you meant about never being in love before. People "in love" with someone else don't think about fucking other people and they sure don't take the chance since it would destroy the one the say they are "in love" with! This is getting hard to follow!

misty_sunrisemisty_sunriseover 10 years ago
icky

Jay is a disgusting, selfish, immature douche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES