My Other Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Wow. Staci never orgasmed like that. I even wondered if she ever really did or if she was only faking it, but there was no need to wonder at Mum's display. It was real and real good.

"Oh, fuck, honey!" she breathlessly hissed in my ear after she finished and was trying to recollect herself.

Her hand slowed as her breathing did, but I was getting pretty close anyway, her performance effectively having driven me all the faster to near completion.

"Oh, M- mu... Mum..." I moaned, trying to keep my voice low.

She slowed her hand then, glancing at me before turning her head to face the pig, legs now half open again as we held each other and I softly caressed her mound.

"(ahem) M-Mr. Blanchard- Ohh! -Please... He's going to cum. Please, don't?"

"Shut up, Kathleen. Fuck your boy's cock with those nice big titties for me."

I couldn't believe it. Nobody'd ever spoken to my mother like that before without paying for it and she sure as hell didn't like it, judging by the sudden expression of angered, dire warning she shot at our intruder, but the next thing I knew, she was pulling my boxers the rest of the way down my legs and off, leaving me naked except for my T-shirt. She flashed a quick, nervous but somehow reassuring expression as she got to her feet, stooping over so she could kneel between my thighs and on my clothes. I swear I got even harder as she took my cock and leaned in close, directing it up underneath the bottoms of her incredible, bared tits thrusting from her shirt while I stared at those perfect, horny nipples again.

Joe was no longer saying anything, only breathing harder, Mum's chair creaking in rhythm with his own pumping hand as I felt the warmth of her chest on the front of my cock, its head burrow up between her delectable tits as she held them together. We looked each other in the eyes, my jaw half open in horny awe that this was actually happening, that she would have manipulated a situation that could lead to the things we were doing. This was definitely not the woman who raised me.

Mum only looked back with that same reassuring uncertainty as she took her time about lowering herself further, lips still slightly parted in such a way as to make me want to kiss her again. But she looked down in time to see my cock slowly emerging from between her boobs, the last place it had any business being, until it touched her chin.

She looked at it there, even moaned slightly, enjoying the look of this as much as I was and slowly her raised chest until my rod retreated back into her cleavage before she came down again. This was the first time I'd ever done this and, while the actual sensation wasn't as good as the inside of a pussy, or even her hand, the visual aspect was absolutely mind blowing, especially since it was my Mum's awesome tits that were wrapped around my cock. No, there was no denying how I got off on that particular aspect of our dirty act.

She went on fucking me like that, focused, breathing heavily, now as completely taken up by what she was doing as I was. Her wanton expression almost drove me crazy as our Superintendant moaned louder and it was only about a minute later when the previously unthinkable was an imminent reality.

"Ohhh, Mum! Oh my fuck, Mum! I'm... Ohhh-!

"Ooooh, sweetie pie, its okay. Mummy knows and it's o-oh! Oh! Ohhh! Oh my god!"

With a short, desperate groan a huge shot of my jism interrupted her assurances, splattering her right between the eyes as I convulsed. Her surprised exclamations of "Oh!" continued through several more heavy shots to her face as she continued looking down as though she were unable to look away from what she'd accomplished. One even shot straight into her open mouth, running freely back out again as she kept pumping me with her tits.

There was so much of it. I always came a large amount, but I can only guess the extra amount this time was caused by my inability to masturbate over the last month and the constant erections I got around my mother, the very woman whose face I was drenching uncontrollably with my hot jism.

I moaned pathetically when I was done, leaning back with my hand propped behind me, feeling like I'd just been used as a whip, mouth wide as she finally slowed her pumping enough to look up at me.

"Ohhh, honey..." she crooned, "you came right in Mummy's face! (gulp) Mm-mm."

"Oh my... god!" I panted, watching a large, sticky gob run from the bridge of her nose down to her cheek, another long, slimy string hanging down from her chin to her cum splattered chest, bra and shirt.

"Ooooh... all your cum!" she whispered, looking down again at the mess as the string dropped and landed on her breast, sliding down over her areola and stopping against her nipple

I was going to apologize, but there seemed little point. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her cum splashed mouth and, still hard, I unbelievably found myself wanting to do it to her again. I mean... I came in my beautiful mum's face.

She turned and looked at Joe, reminding me he was there and quietly, almost coyly asked, "Will that finish paying for last week?"

He could only look at her in something like the same astonishment I was. He'd orgasmed himself during mine, as evidenced by all the thick streams of his seed lying on the front of his work shirt, soaking in and darkening the high wear fabric underneath.

"Yeah" he wheezed. "Oh, shit yeah, lady. Holy fuck!"

"Leave us now."

He slowly sat straighter in his chair, tucking his spent member back in his underwear and refastening his pants before he stood, buttoning his jackshirt vest over his soiled work shirt with a satisfied smile.

"Holy fuck," he repeated, looking at us. "You two just bought yourselves a day. I'll be back for next week's rent tomorrow night. ... Ho-ly fuck, that was the hottest damned thing I ever saw!"

Joe showed himself to the door and, with a last, lingering look at us and my cock still parked between Mum's tits, left us alone to regard one another in deafening silence.

"Mum, I- I'm so sorry! Oh my god, I can't-"

"Shhh. Mummy isn't finished yet."

With that, she lifted herself up, allowing my cock out from between her tits, and sat beside me, her hands still holding them by the bottoms of the compromised cups of her bra. She pushed them up further and, with a look that seemed to almost ask forgiveness... dipped her face and started licking my cum from her chest, slowly washing herself with her eyes closed, crooning in a low tone her enjoyment of what she was doing.

When she was finished she slowly, haltingly looked back up at me, swallowing the last of what she was able to lick up and letting her tits go as she carefully gauged my reaction.

With another apologetic smile, she imparted in a low, naughty tone, "Mummy likes all kinds of filthy things."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that.

She moved closer, moving her hand behind me to start rubbing my back, placing her other on the top of my thigh and imparted further, "Mummy likes things that Staci would never imagine. ... Things that would offend even Laura's sensitivities," she assured me, mashing her cum drenched mouth to mine in a surprise kiss that came with her tongue.

(Oh my god!)

Her hand at the back of my head pressed my lips to hers and she was suddenly pushing me down on the bed beneath her, sucking my tongue as I yelped my wide eyed surprise into her mouth, the strangely alkaline taste of me polluting it. I could feel my mouth smeared all over and some zany, laughing voice from within shrilled that it was only fair since I'd done it to her. I couldn't even really fight her off beyond half measures that were diluted with my still hard cock and remaining lust for her, despite this unexpected and unpleasant surprise.

She stopped suddenly, looking down with treacherous excitement, a big wicked smile and said, "Fuck!" before giggling deliriously.

"Ptupp! ... Mum!"

"Mmmmmmm. ... I'm sorry sweetie pie, I'm feeling... unfulfilled. Are you okay?"

" ... I... I don't know. Mum, I can't believe... everything that just happened! I just can't! Holy, holy shit!"

"It's okay, it's okay." She assured, still smiling, not picking me up on language. "I'm sorry if you, um, got a little overwhelmed by it all, but it was really the best solution. It was. Now we can live rent free. See how that works, sweetie pie?"

"I- yeah, but I... Oh my god, I loved it. I'm so ashamed, but I did."

"So did I."

"But, we..."

"I know, it's a bit of an adjustment, but it was... so... so much better because you're my son. I've never experienced that kind of... Oh, my."

"I just... can't believe myself," I said to the room in general.

"I really don't want you to feel bad. In fact, I'd prefer you to look at your cum all over my face and enjoy it like I do, but if you're having trouble with that, just remember that it's a lot better than his alternative. For both of us. Do you understand?"

" ... Yes."

"Good. ... But you should know that, ummm... well, oral sex is one thing but we can't go too far. We have to get out of fucking for him one way or another because... Well, you can see why. Plus, I may be on the pill, but as I've told you, that's not one hundred percent reliable. Women have been known to get pregnant while on the pill before, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?"

"No. ... Mum?"

"Yes, honey?"

" ... Whose idea was it?" I dared.

"His. Technically mine, since I made him think of it, but for obvious reasons he couldn't be allowed to know that. If he wasn't led to believe it was his idea, then the fun of control would have been tainted for him. He might not have gone for it and, if he still did, the allure of it wouldn't have lasted as long before he started demanding more."

" ... But... Mum, why didn't we just pack up and get another room somewhere else?"

"At this late hour? If we'd left we'd have been outside for the night at least, and what about our stuff? We'd have to start all over yet again and there's no way we can afford that, is there? Besides, this way we get to live rent free. That helps us a lot."

"But- but we... Right in front of someone. And we'll have to keep doing it, performing for him. My god, we were supposed to be just having a little bedtime fun, no more, and now we're...!"

"I know, baby, but... it's us," she countered. "It's not like we're being used by strangers, or prostituted. We know and love each other, so all we're doing is some dirty, forbidden things and allowing him to watch in return for free rent because we really have no other choice. It's not something either of us would have chosen, but if you look at it for what it really is, it's not all that bad."

"But, Mum," I dared further, though not wanting to irritate her and see her less than friendly side, "We're mother and son! That's the dirty and forbidden thing we'll be doing, right in front of someone we couldn't trust as far as we could throw him!"

"Oh, Steven... We both enjoyed it. And let's face it, we're both very horny and- (ahem) --perverted. We both know that being mother and son only makes it better. Do you realize you made Mummy cum?"

She seemed to have a completely different way of seeing things, not to mention a way of making me see things her way, grudgingly or no. When it came right down to it, it wasn't as though she'd lied and she always seemed to be right, no matter the outlying consequences. And I did enjoy it, you're damned right I did, no matter how ashamed I was of that fact and no matter how I tried to speak against what was happening for the sake of trained, blind propriety. I wasn't even the one calling the shots, so what was I supposed to really do about anything?

"As for trusting Joe..." Mum sighed, "No, we can't. But you let me handle him. We have a deal, he and I, and for now it protects us by our word against his, but it's a situation that'll need careful management. Right now, I have to get cleaned up before Jamie and the boys get here."

She gave me another kiss, one that there was really no point in trying to avoid, before she got off me, grabbed the shower duffle and headed for the door.

"Mu-um!"

Her jismed features turned to look at me with an adoring smile, rock hard nipples hanging out for all and sundry.

I sat up, saying, "You can't go out like that. Come here."

She paused before coming closer. I pulled her down to a seat beside me, pulled her bra back up to mostly cover her nipples and, pushing her tits back into her shirt, buttoned her up again. She had this patient, almost amused, crooked little smile as I took the face cloth from the duffle and began cleaning up her pretty face, neck and upper chest.

"Will you be coming down to check out the band later?"

"I don't know," I morosely replied.

"I suppose you'd really like to be alone now, huh?"

"I suppose," I said suddenly remembering I was still half naked, still rock hard as she looked down in my lap, her hand caressing my thigh again.

"If you did come down, even for a little while, I'd appreciate it a lot. I'd even give you some more vodka if you wanted. I guess it's okay tonight as long as you're with me."

"I might," I said, calming a bit now with the little chore of cleaning my cum from my loving mother's face.

When I was done, she reached under the bed, dragging her purse out from beneath us. She opened it, dug into her wallet and came up with five Loonies.

"If you'd like to go out and get some air, go ahead. Take a nice walk and try to get over this. Buy yourself a yummy snack if you like, just don't get into any trouble, okay?"

I nodded as she leaned over and kissed me again, a lingering and soft contact.

"Like I said, we'll talk tonight."

"O- Okay, Mum."

"Mummy loves you sooo much."

"I love you, too."

She then added with her raised brow and knowing tone, "And remember: Nobody messes with the Burchell girls and gets away with it. Our Stupidintendant will soon see the day he regrets ever having laid eyes on me."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers