All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 09'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

I'm not that keen on some of the scenes portrayed in this chapter, but I understand they were necessary for the story to move forward. The plot has been taking quite the 'paranormal' turn in recent chapters, so I hope you know what you are doing. I'll definately keep on reading. Nice work! ^__^

LUkEtellerLUkEtellerover 12 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!

Oh, and it's very very good so far :3

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago

The only thing I can complain about right now is having to wait for the next chapter. The sudden pause and having to wait to see what is going to happen is killing me. Can't wait for the next installment. It's been well written and exciting so far so keep it coming.

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103over 12 years ago
WOW

This story keeps getting better and better. LOVED the complete destruction of Joe and the plot line with Grandma. Can't wait for more... Excellent work!

TabuloverTabuloverover 12 years ago
....

WOW!.. i need to read chapter 10 like right now, this story is extremely addictive.. There's plot wich turned into a subplot and the subplot turned in to two diffrent plots, add to that a tiny romance side plot..My mind wants more.. write fast :)

be1batmanbe1batmanover 12 years ago
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY

I just love this story and I wish that I could read more than just one each night.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Really freaky

The further this story goes the freakier it gets. I'm curious about the power Marie has, and how Steven is going to over come her ability to make people do her bidding.

I hope that Steven keeps Roxy as a girl friend, he needs to have more than just his mom, and Roxy is willing to do anything he asks of her.

I'm really sucked into this very good story.

Thanks for the chapter.

mbaabdmbaabdover 12 years ago
Intensity

Kathleen and Steven need to get to Wheeling Park and chill! Even the previous story wasn't this intense.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
BRILL

Another five stars from me Joe certainly got his just desserts Roxy loved everything she got off Steve and Kathleen and now he's being honourable with Audrey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that wasn't "fucking himself up the ass" that was "impaling himself on an unsharpened stake"

an incredibly agonizing, undeniably efficient method of execution. She didn't force him to rape himself. She forced him to kill himself in one of the most horrific ways possible. Yes, she "destroyed him as a person"...by ending his life. Shortly after withdrawing the stake, he would have experienced massive internal hemorrhaging from his destroyed colon, shortly followed by death. Just FYI.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

With all the twists and turns the characters and the plot/subplots continue to be developed both indepth and logically. Personally, I would love to see the author's outline/diagram of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous