My Other Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

The rules were agreed upon and I watched with a funny knot in my gut as it began. Cathy was rooted to her seat within five seconds and Mum held her there in the Jedi spell. Anyone else would have thought they were both equally as good at the game, but I knew that this wasn't the case at all.

After almost two minutes, the slightest smile twitched the corners of Mum's inviting mouth and Cathy slowly began to lose it, finally laughing in a slightly off way. Mum took the victory graciously, like anybody who expected to win might if they had any class. Taking a sip at her drink, she turned to Trina with a challenging smile and a raised brow.

"My turn," the young woman agreed, situating herself comfortably and appearing to gather her wits.

This time I could see Mum's eyes and I read the intense focus in their darkly flashing brightness. Although it took a little longer than it took for Cathy, Trina soon fell to those eyes, staring back blank faced and open minded while Mum did whatever. From the corner of my eye, Pitbull only watched with interest for the entertainment value it appeared to be.

After a couple minutes, Trina began to smile, then looked away to laugh.

"Dammit!" she chuckled good naturedly.

"Language, dear," Mum gently reminded.

"Oh. Sorry, Kathleen. Bit too much to drink," she added with a giggle.

"It's alright. But I told you I was good, didn't I?"

"Yes," Trina admitted, still sitting forward with very positive attention on Mum, as Cathy was.

"But you were better. You had more practice than beautiful Cathy here."

Cathy was quite pleased with this compliment.

"Am I beautiful?" Trina asked.

"Yes you are, dear. Both of you are."

"So are you," Trina, the more vocal of the friends replied. "And really cool."

"Thanks," my other mother laughed, "But you have that... youth factor. Your tits are still nice and perky whereas mine are... less perky," she finished with another laugh.

"I think they're hot." Trina said, looking right down at them.

"I wish mine were bigger," Cathy complained.

"There's nothing wrong with your tits, Cathy," Mum told her, turning her head to look into her eyes again. "If you think about it for just one second, you'll see there's nothing wrong with the way you look at all, is there?"

" ... No... No, there isn't."

"I think Cathy's hot. I like small tits," Pitbull announced, obviously feeling pretty good.

"See?" Mum asked the blonde, gesturing to Pitbull.

"I like mine," Trina said proudly.

Looking her in the eye, Mum said, "Show us. Take your shirt off."

" ... Well... why not?"

She obediently lifted her shirt over her head as we all watched, Pitbull's eyes widening.

"Trina!" Cathy giggled.

Ignoring her friend, she laid it on the arm of the chair when she was done and stuck her chest out in her satiny, titanium coloured bra for us all to see.

"Very nice, Trina," Mum assured while looking them over.

"Cathy should take hers off, too," Pitbull suggested, a lump having suddenly appeared in the front of his jeans as he looked the slimmer girl up and down.

"Yeah," Trina agreed.

"No way!" Cathy laughed, although looking at Mum as if to ask her opinion.

Mum's reply was to smile reassuringly and remove her shirt for her, the surprised young woman compliantly raising her arms in the air. She wasn't wearing a bra and she turned red at Pitbull's long, low whistle at what I would judge to be her small B-cup breasts.

"Oh, they're perfect, Cathy," Mum breathed, boldly taking one in her hand and squeezing a little. "Lovely, hard nipples."

"Ohh. Thank you, Kathleen."

Mum looked up at me then, down at the lump in my pants, then up to my face with a pointed expression. She wanted me to participate, but I wasn't sure how, or that I even wanted to despite how this was turning me on like crazy.

She looked away, fastening her smile on Trina as she used her other hand to pull the girl's bra cups down, exposing her as she did Cathy, her ignorant victim watching excitedly.

"Oooohh, Trina... Very nice," she approved, tweaking the girl's nipple and making her inhale sharply.

"Th- thanks, Kathleen."

"You're very welcome, dear."

"I'm... all horned up."

"That's not a bad thing, is it?" Mum asked, switching to her other dark, hard bud.

"No-o. Mmm, that feels good."

She flashed me another look as she turned to Cathy, saying, "Are you feeling all warm and naughty?"

She nodded with a smile as Mum shamelessly groped her.

"And that's alright, isn't it?"

"Yes. That's cool," Cathy agreed.

Mum then addressed Pitbull, teasing, "I can see how you feel about it."

He blushed a little and shrugged at this, remaining silent in favour of watching like I was, much to the subtle, increased irritation in Mum's third, now pointed look at me. Her next words were full of sarcasm of the same subtlety.

"Having fun, sweetie pie?"

How was I supposed to answer to that? Of course I was having fun, but I had no idea what in hell she was doing. My erection and the fear of what might happen if I pissed her off forced my hand.

"Yeah, but... You should pull your shirt down, Mum. Show us your tits."

All four of them were quite surprised at that, even Mum, and I wasn't sure she was acting as she looked at me with the same open mouthed smile as the others, hers mixed with a hint of uncertainty. I liked that, I must say.

"It does seem only fair..." Pitbull dared.

The girls looked at her and her chest, obviously wanting to see despite the fact that her son had suggested it. I wondered what I was thinking, but the situation was apparently and weirdly in hand.

"Well... I guess popular demand has spoken, hm?" she allowed, looking at me as she leaned forward, preparing to remove the garment.

"We'll get it, Kathleen," Trina volunteered.

She allowed Trina and Cathy to slowly, almost dramatically stretch the neck of her loose pullover across her shoulders and down her arms. She still looked a bit uncertain as more and more cleavage came into view along with the straps of a flimsy, semi-supportive, black lace bra, the heavy cargo of which awed everyone when her top was pulled down, over and beneath them.

"Wow," Cathy whispered.

Trina, as though in a daze, grabbed one and squeezed gently, the same way Mum had done to her. Cathy hesitatingly grabbed the other and they both fondled my mother in front of me and the gawping Pitbull.

"Mmm. Oh, girls, that... feels so nice."

"Take them right out," I directed after a few moments of this, getting the sense that both of us were allowing this to spin out of control, but quashing the warning voices in my head like she probably was.

"Yeah," Pitbull agreed.

"Oh my!" Mum laughed, actually turning a shade of pink as the girls did as told, pulling the loose cups down to show us her magnificent breasts, nipples incredibly hard and erect.

Trina was the first to lean over and attach her lips to Mum's bud, Cathy soon following. They grabbed them and continued fondling, suckling with small, short moans as Mum's hands cupped the back of their heads, stroking and holding them there with her lips partly open.

"Ooohhh, that's... mmmm. Whatever happens with my nipples goes straight down between my l-legs, you know. They're very... (sigh!) sensitive..."

This was totally awesome. I took another drink, unintentionally more than a sip as I looked on.

Mum seemed to forget her uncertainty as her enjoyment continued, and when Cathy stopped sucking her nipple, she carefully guided the younger blonde's lips to hers by the hair. They began making out heavily, Mum grabbing her boobs and squeezing while Cathy went back to groping Mum's right tit.

I watched as Mum's other hand dropped from Trina's head and rubbed her back, the auburn haired young woman moaning at the contact, more so when that hand began caressing the top of her shapely ass.

"So hot!..." Pitbull gasped, now rubbing himself through his pants.

"(gasp) Let me have those nice titties, Cathy hon..."

Cathy came to a quick and easy kneeling position beside Mum, allowing the older blonde to begin kissing and licking her pert breasts, tenderly respecting them before her lips found the erect nipple that teased her so. She kissed, slowly licked and finally sucked while her hand massaged the inside of Cathy's thigh.

"Ohhhhh," the girl moaned pleasurably.

Then Trina joined her at her friends other tit, alternately kissing and giggling with Mum.

"Ohh, Kathleen!" she enthused in a low tone. "This is fun!"

Mum bent her head to Trina's ear and whispered something before drawing back to look at her with a sexy, coy grin, her hand wandering ever further up Cathy's thigh and beneath her skirt.

"Yes," Trina replied sincerely. "And I'll do anything you ask, Kathleen. You're the best."

"I'll do anything too," Cathy added while spreading her knees on the couch a bit further.

"Me too," Pitbull put in.

"Oh? Well... Cathy, why don't you go sit with Pitbull? He's a good guy and he's obviously into you. I think you two are going to make an excellent couple. Don't you?"

They both looked from one another to Mum, Cathy excited and convinced, Pitbull looking like he'd just won the lottery.

"Go on, hon, you two need to get to know one another better. A lot better."

"Yes, Kathleen."

She got off the couch and walked to Pitbull with a wide smile that mirrored his and got into his lap. The mean, south end dog seemed to melt as they both started making out, his hand slowly rising up her thin body to cup one of her breasts.

"Now, as for Steven..." Mum said while smiling at me, her hand lightly caressing up and down Trina's thigh as the younger woman looked at me strangely. "I think he likes the bigger boobs. Don't you, baby?"

I smiled a bit sheepishly and nodded, saying, "Yeah."

"Well, it just so happens that Trina thinks you're pretty cute, so why not come over here and help your mum with her tits?"

This surprised me, even though it maybe shouldn't have after Roxy, but I honestly didn't expect this because of everything Mum had ever said about whores, this attractive young woman being one by her own estimation. Cathy's friend looked at me hopefully, almost imploringly and I found myself easily justifying my decision to take another slug of my rum and coke before lifting myself from the armchair. Hey, I trusted my mother and that was all the excuse my penis needed at the time.

I took Cathy's place on the couch as Trina repositioned herself to her knees so that the lips of both me and Mum could have access to her nice round tits, probably large C-cup. She moaned as we fondled and sucked, nibbling on her fat, erect nipples to her extreme bliss. As extra fuel for that bliss, Mum's hand was squeezing gently between Trina's legs the way I do to her, slowly over and over, making her gasp and moan all the more. Her knees spread further as her hands rubbed our shoulders, backs and the back of our heads.

"I know..." Mum breathed after a few minutes of this fun, her chest heaving with her own excitement. "You two should take off all your clothes. Hmm?"

"Yeah," Trina readily agreed.

"Okay," I chimed in, subtly trembling all over with concern and anticipation.

I remembered Mum telling me not to wear underwear before we left home and then knew why as I unfastened my pants across from Trina, who was going through the same procedure. We watched each other while Mum watched us with her dirtiest expression, especially when my rock hard shaft fell out.

We displayed ourselves proudly for Mum and each other when we were done, me on my knees like Trina at this point while Mum smiled fondly at us, lovingly stroking our asses, backs and stomachs. Her magical touch was exhilarating and I began caring less and less about what would happen as I watched Trina responding very favourably to the same touch. Nude like I was, she stared at my dick as it stood straight up, bobbing less than a foot in front of Mum's face.

"Ohhh, sweetie pie..." she whispered while pulling the bared girl down to a seat beside and close to her. "I think Trina wants that."

"Trina wants that," the young woman affirmed with a slightly delirious grin.

"Lick it all over, hon." Mum suggested in the sweetest voice.

"Mmmm!" she replied eagerly, moving forward and putting one hand on my thigh, her tongue at the base of my dick.

She licked all the way to the top while Mum made small sounds of approval, pinching her nipple while her other hand rested at the very bottom of my ass as though I might suddenly change my mind and try to get away.

This was one hell of a scene alright, especially when I groaned, looked up and saw Cathy getting to know Pitbull in the same manner, her denim skirt bunched to her waist to show the backs of her dark blue panties, his pants at his ankles.

Trina gladly licked my balls all over, then she moved to my shaft, pushing it around and catching it again, pressing sloppy kisses and licking right up to the head, looking sweetly up at me from time to time like Mum would often do. She was really pretty good, better than Staci, (it seemed every woman was better than useless Staci) and I could easily see myself accidently wasting my life with her.

Finally, she grabbed the base of my cock with her other hand and held it in offering to my well entertained mother.

"Want some?"

"I love cock," Mum answered in a soft voice.

She leaned forward and began licking my cockhead while both Trina and I watched. This was good. Very good. After a minute Trina joined her, both of them licking me as though sharing an ice cream cone and, of course, Trina was the first one to put it in her mouth, sucking like the little whore she was before giving it back to Mum. She took great pleasure watching her suck her own son's cock and I knew this had to be the Jedi spell. I could believe it genuinely turned Roxanne on, but I somehow knew better here and hoped Mum knew what she was doing. I sure as hell didn't.

After a few turns, Trina left her to a single minded devotion over my cock to spread Mum's already uncrossed legs further. I reached down and hiked her skirt all the way to her navel, so I could see a small pair of black lace panties with a sexy, matching garter belt. Trina looked up at each of us in turn with a smile before spreading her legs even further.

"Mmmm. Ommmb! Mmmmmm, Km-k!" was Mum's only reply, sucking my cockhead momentarily before deepthroating me.

"Ohh, Mum, fuuuck," I groaned as she worked me so well, Trina kissing her inner thighs while rubbing her hips.

Just as Trina reached her groin, Mum lifted her ass, slouching just a bit, and rolled her pelvis up into Trina's waiting mouth. The little whore kissed her panties, then pressed her mouth even harder, making Mum wail around her mouthful of me. I watched Trina pull the black lace to the side to begin kissing and licking Mum's soaked pussy directly, eyes closed and loving every tongueful as Mum squealed around me, letting me out of her throat to go back to some vigorous sucking.

Pitbull and Cathy were now naked and engaged in what looked like a very uncomfortable, but quite spectacular sixty-nine on the chair and I suddenly noticed that Pitbull's dick made mine look average.

I went back to watching Trina, now fingering my Mum as well as sucking her pussy, slathering her tongue over her erected clitoris and still loving every moment of it. Mum must have been pretty turned on because before long she was convulsing violently in orgasm, grunting and huffing around my cock while holding Trina's head to her sex.

With a short, broken yell, I began filling my mother's mouth with my fresh cum. She squealed again, excitedly as she jerked me, still sucking like the little whore at her pussy was until we were both finished, but nowhere near satiated.

A thick line of my seed slopped from the corner of her mouth as she let me out and smiled up at me. Trina and I watched as she swallowed my load in three gulps.

"Oh my god... You... swallowed your son's juice!"

"You wanted me to," Mum replied with a sleazy, cum soaked voice.

" ... I liked it, yeah."

We all looked over to the armchair as Cathy's voice wailed carnal pleasure, seeing her sitting astride Pitbull and slowly lowering herself, watching his thick cock spread her during a time honoured disappearing act.

"Isn't that nice?" Mum asked.

We both nodded, Trina saying, "Yeah... look at how big his cock is."

We watched a few moments before Mum sat up again, beginning to straighten her clothes and gesturing to me that I should replace mine.

"You know..." she said, carefully throwing one leg over the ducking Trina's head, "Now that I think of it..."

Trina looked up as she stood, took her hand when it was offered to stand with her while I pulled my jeans back on, still hard as hell and wanting Mum bad.

"Since you and Cathy are such good friends and Pitbull's such a good guy... You should be in on their new relationship, too. Let's face it, there's a lot of man there, huh?"

"Trina understood her double meaning and smiled, saying, "There sure is."

She led the naked young woman to the chair and gently pushed her into the coupled friends, their arms and mouths gladly accepting her and pulling her down to the chair.

"There. Now, you three have every chance in the world. You girls can move out of your parent's house and live here where Pitbull can look out for you like a man does and like he can. You'll all get a job and there'll be plenty of money to take care of one another and Agnes. None of you have any reason to cheat, and you'll all live very happily ever after. Won't you?"

They all replied positively with crooked, erotic smiles, agreeable gasps and eager nods.

"For now, you should all just fuck one another senseless, but tomorrow would be a good time to get started on your new life. Pitbull... No more getting into trouble. No more time wasted at the County Lockup, right?"

"Ri-! Right, Kathleen! No more tr- uh-h --trouble or... jail!"

"Good. I'll talk to you three little dears later this week to make sure everything's okay. ... Okay?" she lightly quipped, received the same writhing, moaning group reply as the last time.

Finally, my other mother turned to look at me and, seeing that I was dressed and about ready to go as I levered my sneakers back on, held out her hand in silent invitation to exit with her, leaving the threesome to themselves.

Part 4

It was all over as suddenly as it had begun and, at first, I couldn't say anything as we walked down the sidewalk that early evening. It was almost seven and there were no brilliant orange and reds lighting up the western horizon, hinting at clouds and possibly fog or rain for the following day.

After we'd gone about half a block, I looked around at her, surprised as I often was as of late at how she was actually shorter than me and not the other way around. She regarded me with an explosive smile that did indeed explode.

"Wooohooo! Yeah, baby!" she cried, even throwing her arms up in the air.

I couldn't help but smile at this display, the first of its kind I'd ever seen from either of my mothers. Behind my smile, however, was the feeling one would have after falling off a building and into a luckily parked mattress truck.

"Wasn't that something else!?" she enthusiastically demanded.

"You blew me away." I had to admit, my shocked smile still in place.

She laughed uproariously at this, her hand clutching my upper arm a bit tight as she walked along, half doubled over beside me. I had a suspicion that this time her alcohol absorption ability had been overwhelmed.

"I knew she'd offer your cock to me, I knew it!" she bragged after she got some hold on herself. "I didn't even have to nudge her! And you! What were you waiting for?"

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers