My Other Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"I didn't know what you wanted me to do. I had no idea what was going on."

"Well, I sure as hell didn't expect what you did do," she admitted with a goofy grin and giggle. "So glad you did, though."

"Mum..."

"Oh, boy," she groaned. "I hear 'Mr. Concern' in your voice."

"Well... after all you told me about whores and how I should stay away from them-"

"Sweetie pie... she just gave us oral. It's not like we gave it to her and it's not like you fucked her. Just a good, totally exciting little encounter to make up for us not being able to go to the movies. That's all. Right?"

"Still... that's not something you ever would have done-"

"Lighten up, we all had fun and look what I accomplished with them."

"How do you know that'll work? You have no idea how long the Jedi spell lasts, so what happens if it's gone tomorrow? You didn't even get to Pitbull."

"I got to Pitbull a couple nights ago and, as you can see, it's still effective. Besides, why wouldn't it work between them?"

"Well, it's not just... I just never would've imagined you doing..."

"Jeesh! How'd you turn out to be such a stick in the mud?"

"You raised me that way." I pointed out.

"No, I didn't. She may have impressed a conservative side, but I raised you to... Oh, would you please wipe that look off your face? You're bringing me down."

"Sorry."

"Ugh! See, this is sorta what I meant when I said we have to start drinking together. I mean we have to start hanging out more as well, encountering different people and experimenting with them and one another."

" ... What do you mean?"

"I mean, sweetie pie, that this is just the tip of the iceberg. You saw what I did in there. Pitbull has a strong mind, but his personality made him somewhat easy for me. The other two were a joke because they're given to that type thing anyway, but just imagine people who aren't? I want chances to experiment on people who are... chaste. You know?"

"Ohhh, nooo," I groaned. "Mum, please just-"

"Shush, hon. Mummy knows what she's doing and when she says it's alright... ... (ahem) When she says it's alright...?"

"It's alright," I gave in a bit morosely.

The truth of the matter was that, while she was giving me a new aspect of her to worry about, deep down I was very interested in her proposal for both Jedi and sexual reasons. It was the same feeling I got at Tim's the night before when I knew I could have Audrey if I'd wanted.

"Oh, don't pout. I know you and I know you want this. I know you're not jealous any more than I am because... well, we're different from others and there could never be anybody else for either of us than the other."

I nodded at this reality, still a little morose.

So, there's no reason we can't really... really have fun. The twisted and perverted kind. Just wait till we get our hands on some clean people. And hon, I want you to start... trying your Jedi spell on people."

"I was right. You're embracing it."

"I never told you I wasn't. In fact, I told you that you should, too. Didn't I?"

"Mum, you have five people... under your control. Doesn't that bother you?"

"No. And for your information," she imparted, playfully poking my side with her index finger and a smile, "I have twelve people under my control. Not including you."

"Twe-! Me!?"

"Of course. You had to have noticed. Oh, it's not the same thing with you as the others, more like the control over Roxy, and it's completely independent. I didn't purposefully do anything, it's just there between us like yours over me. Mine's stronger, though. If I wanted to, I could probably have had you fuck both of those delightful little whores and you would have loved it. I could have you fuck anyone I want."

I looked at her with some alarm at this, not so much over the possibility of having fucked Trina and Cathy, but the implications of her assertion. I was very uncomfortable with that and, while it was true that I was aware of a certain control she had over my feelings when she was around, I didn't realize, or maybe didn't want to realize, how far she could take that if she chose.

"Stop worrying! You know you can trust me, I'd never manipulate you. I guarantee that as soon as we're done here, we'll have a lot of fun and never have to worry again about... well, anything."

"I do trust you, it's just... It's like you're fast tracking us to this unknown..."

"You know what your problem is? I've been hesitating to say it because I know how you feel about it, but your problem is that silly promise."

"It- it's not silly. She made me promise and I can't ever forget that or the look in her eyes when she did."

"(sigh) ... It's not your fault. I just wish you'd see this situation... for what it is."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I know. But she was wrong to make you promise and you were both too uninformed at the time to know better. You have to admit that."

I didn't answer as we walked along in the ensuing silence between us. Her mood remained upbeat while I scowled slightly at the sidewalk, angry at myself for seeing the alternate logic in what she'd said and wondering if that wasn't just her influence over me.

Finally, I spoke, making sure to steer the subject away from my promise with, "Roxy would be hurt if she knew what we did tonight."

"I'm sure Roxy will be playing with herself while I relate every single detail to her. Look, I'm sorry I tend to push, and I'll try to give you some... adjustment time, but you need to start looking at your life differently now. We both do because I'll tell you something else I know about whatever it is with us... The Jedi spell is only a part of it."

Again, I didn't feel I had the ground from which to counter her and I no longer felt like debating the subject anyway. At least not with her.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers