My Own Heaven Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

I woke up Wednesday morning, showered, dressed and went to the office. There were phone messages and emails to handle and the last of the filing and organizing for the office to get done.

Keith called early, on the way to this first meeting. He asked how I slept and I told him I slept okay but, all of a sudden, I don't like sleeping alone. He said he would see what he could do about that when he got back.

Phil stopped up to the offices to make sure everything was running smoothly. He said that Tina had told him she stopped by for lunch. He was concerned that she overstayed her welcome and interfered with me getting my work done. I was tempted to say that she did; I knew he would punish her, but then I thought she would find a way to get even with me so I let it go.

Keith called again before lunch to see how everything was and to tell me that he missed me terribly. He said he changed his mind about taking me with him if would be gone for more than one night. He wanted me with him anytime he had to be travel.

He asked if I would check on the work at the house again and I told him I would. Just to taunt him, I asked if I could tease the men working at the house. He surprised my by saying it was okay with two conditions.

I asked what the conditions were and he said, "First, you can only do it if Floyd is there. He will be sure things don't get out of hand. Second, I want a full report on what you did, how the men reacted and how it made you feel."

I was a little surprised at his response but I said, "I can do that, any suggestions on what I should do?"

"Surprise me." he said. "I have to get to another meeting; I love you."

"I love you, too", I replied.

Tina called a little later and asked if I was up for lunch again tomorrow. I said that sounded great, but again, we would have to eat here as I wanted to be in the office in case Keith called. She said that would be no problem.

"By the way," I said, "Phil stopped up and said you told him we had lunch yesterday. He asked if you overstayed your welcome. I was going to tell him you did and I couldn't finish my work because of you but, then I thought that he would punish you so I told him the truth."

"You bitch." she screamed laughing at the same time. "It's a good thing you told him the truth. I would have had to stand up while I ate lunch tomorrow. He loves having an excuse to beat my butt and punish me. On the other hand, I would have spent the night either having multiple orgasms or being teased until I exploded. Either way, a great night."

"Now I'm sorry I told the truth." I said. "I'll talk with you tomorrow."

"It's a date." Tina said and hung up.

I left the office and got to the house a little before four. I had to "check" on the men enclosing the deck and the pool. I went up to the bedroom and peeked out from behind the curtains and saw Floyd and nine other workmen.

I quickly changed out of my work clothes and put on a pair of red g-string panties, a little red skirt that just covered my bare ass, a little white halter top that I wore with no bra so my nipples showed, and red four inch high heels. Keith would love this outfit so I was sure the workmen would appreciate it. I grabbed my sunglasses and went down to "check" on the job.

I walked through the kitchen, high heels clicking on the tile floor, and opened the sliding doors and walked out onto the deck. Not only did all the work stop, but some of the workmen stood up or moved from where they were working to get a better look at a nearly naked me.

Floyd walked up to me and said, "How are you Ms Williams? Keith called and said you would be stopping by. Would you like to see the work so far?"

I knew he just wanted to look at as much of me as he could get away with and I'm sure the workmen would enjoy my tour, too. "Sure," I answered, "I need to give Keith a full report on what is happening here."

"I'm sure you do." Floyd snickered.

He took me on a tour of the deck and the pool and explained how the enclosure was built and the screens could quickly be removed and replaced with Plexiglas should the weather get cold. It seemed like most of the work that I needed to see was along the ground. He kept asking me to bend over and see some brace or bolt or something. I had no idea what I was looking at but every time I bent over, my bare ass was on display to the workmen behind me and the ones in front of me got a great view of my naked tits inside my top.

I really wasn't paying attention to Floyd. What I noticed was ten men with uncomfortable looking bulges in the front of their pants and that included Floyd. After the tour, I thanked Floyd and on my way back to the door to the kitchen, I dropped my sunglasses. Of course, I had to pick them up, so, I spread my legs slightly and bent over, legs straight and gave the workmen a view of my legs in my four inch high heels, my entire bare ass and the little strip of red g-string that covered my shaved little pussy. I could hear groans and a few "oh my gods" and when I stood up again some of the men moaned in disappointment. But, as they say in burlesque, "Always leave them wanting more."

I went into the kitchen and closed the sliding doors and the curtain and had to hold onto a kitchen chair to keep from falling I was so excited. Keith was going to love this story. He'll be sorry he wasn't here to see it for himself.

Then I thought, 'Maybe he'll make me do something even more outrageous to make up for missing this. I'll bet that was his plan all along.' I couldn't wait to see what he would make me do.

I went up to the bedroom and got undressed and went over to the armoire and the big butt plug. Maybe because I was so excited and wet from the little show I just put on, the butt plug didn't seem as intimidating as it did yesterday. I lubed it up and lubed up my ass and climbed up on the bed with my ass in the air like I did last night. I pushed the rounded end of the plug against my tiny puckered asshole and pushed.

It started to slide in and it really stretched me. I got it almost all the way in but I had to back off. I rested for a minute and tried again without success. On the third try I finally got it in. I could feel how stretched my asshole was, even though it was on the narrowed part of the plug near the base.

The base was bigger, too, and I could feel it keeping my ass cheeks separated around the base of the plug. I relaxed a few minutes and then got up from the bed. My ass was stuffed, not full like the butt plug yesterday, I mean stuffed to the point that I think I was walking a little bowlegged. But as I walked, it started pressing on places that usually only got touched from inside my pussy. It was a strange and exciting feeling.

I decided to just put on my little terry cloth robe, go down and grab a bite to eat and watch some television. I would spend the night here; I was sure Keith wouldn't mind.

I was just drifting off to sleep in front of the T.V. when Keith called.

"How was your day, Kitten?" he asked cheerfully.

"It was great except you weren't here with me." I answered. "Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"The meetings here went well and it's going to mean a lot more work for the company." he said. "We'll probably be looking for more people. How was your day?"

"I got all the filing done and everything in our offices organized." I said. Then I used my little girl voice and said, "But I think I caused a delay in the work here at the house by going out on the deck; unless, of course, the workmen can work with all their dicks hard."

I could hear Keith laughing on the other end of the phone. "I want to hear all about it when I get home, you bad girl." he said still laughing. I promised him I would give him a full report.

"Did you use the butt plug today?" he asked like a daddy checking if I did my homework.

"It's in my ass now and it's sooo big. It really stretches my little asshole." I said resorting to my little girl voice again.

"You'll be taking something even bigger in that cute little ass of yours pretty soon." He said, keeping the stern daddy voice.

"Oooooo, I can't wait." I moaned; surprising myself because I really couldn't wait.

We said our "I love you's" and hung up. I went up to the bedroom to get ready for bed. That included removing the butt plug which was almost as difficult to pull out as it was to push in. I finally got it out, but I wondered what Keith's' cock would feel like up my ass. I hoped that I would be so excited when he did it that I would be able to take it.

I got under the covers; I wished Keith were here to torture me.

I finally fell asleep in that big empty bed.

12