Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 01

Story Info
My friends think I am a prude - I set out to prove otherwise.
2.3k words
14.2k
28
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimers: This is a work of fiction and no real individuals or names are used here. Also, please do not copy or distribute this material without permission from the author.

Now, please read on and enjoy.

= = = = = = =

"...and he loves it when other men can see them." This was the last part of a sentence that I overheard Susan telling Megan as I joined them for lunch.

"See what?" I asked, wanting to join in on the conversation, and glanced at a menu I knew well while also waiting for Susan to explain what I had missed in the conversation.

"Uh, nothing," Susan seemed somewhat embarrassed, and she tried to redirect the conversation. "So, how did your work trip go this last week?" She knew that I traveled frequently for work and had spent the last three days in Dallas on business.

Megan, for her part, chuckled. Clearly, there was some kind of inside secret going on here which I was not privy to. This was upsetting to me. I knew these two women well. We were about the same age, in our mid-forties, and our children had been friends. Now, we were all empty-nesters and going through all of the adjustments that having a house without children meant. One thing we had all done together was to go to the gym, lose weight, and get back in shape.

"Ladies, secrets? Really? I thought we told each other everything?" Megan, Susan, and I had been getting together for lunch, without our husbands, at least twice a month and we seemingly didn't hold back on personal details. Now, information was being withheld from me. Some sort of secret.

"Uh, nothing, Janet, okay?" Susan again tried to redirect the conversation.

My salad arrived and I took a bite from it keeping my thoughts to myself. This situation was hurtful to me.

Megan looked at me and could see that I was upset. She said something that surprised me. "Janet, we love you as a great friend, but we feel there are things we can't discuss with you." Megan paused and seeing that I wasn't satisfied with this explanation, continued. "Janet, you are more conservative than we are, especially when it comes to talking about the bedroom. That seems to embarrass you and you seem to be pretty straight-and-narrow, in your thinking and preferences."

This shocked me. My friends apparently thought I was some kind of prude! Do I tell them that just the night before I had let my husband eat my pussy. That was different, wasn't it? So, after a moment's thought, I decided to be brave and told them this.

"Uh, okay, he ate your pussy. That's nice," Megan, a redhead who stood about five-foot-five was having a hard time suppressing a laugh. "Janet, what Megan and I talk about when you are not around goes way beyond having your husband do some carpet munching."

"Way beyond," Susan added. "You wouldn't approve. So, tell us about Dallas. Did your presentation go well?"

Now I was both pissed and hurt. I had told them about letting my husband eat me and they treated it like it was nothing. "Okay, dam 'it. This isn't fair! You need to include me."

"You won't approve," Susan said simply.

"Okay, try me. When I came to the table you were saying he likes other men to see them. Tell me about that, I really want to know. Really."

"Okay, you asked for it," Susan set her drink down and surprised me by undoing the top buttons of her black blouse. Her white skin and the swell of her breasts encased in a delicate blue bra were now partially exposed and provided a delightful contrast with the dark material of her blouse.

I was confused. Susan was partially exposing herself to me and, for that matter, anyone else who happened to be near our table. How was this an answer?

"He likes for other men to see my boobs when we are out dining or partying and such, Janet," Susan responded as she locked eyes with me. "Like this, but way more."

"More?" I asked, surprised. Susan is a beautiful woman, and her C-cup breasts were surprisingly high and firm for a woman our age. Had she had work done on them?

"Janet,' Megan joined in. "Ever since each of us had our boobs done, each of our husbands liked for us to show them off and, well, other stuff. Mine were way saggy from having kids so I had them brought back to a shape close to what I was like when I was in my twenties."

How the hell had this information escaped me?

"See," Megan, who was wearing a pullover white top wasn't able to unbutton it, so she looked around to ensure no one was watching and pulled up her top to flash her tits to me. It was only for a couple of seconds, but I could see that they were high, firm and luscious. She also was wearing a minimal bra which perfectly displayed her B-cup mounds.

"They are beautiful," I responded with a gasp, and meant it.

"And do you show off to other men like Susan does?"

"Oh yes, That and way more and, before you ask, let me just say that you aren't ready for us to tell you anymore. You couldn't handle it."

"So, you wear a top where other men can see your breasts and bras when you are out in public?"

Hearing this, Susan told me to watch her, and she went about the sensual task of removing the bra from under her clothes while we sat there. She hadn't even bothered to see if other men were watching her. When this was done, she undid two more buttons and pulled the material aside. "No bras, Janet. Just bare skin."

"Wow," I muttered.

"This thing I'm doing, really turns my husband on. It turns both of us on, Janet. But listen closely, this is just a baby step in the games we like to play."

"You really have to tell me more?" I was intrigued, to say the least. I sat there as Susan buttoned back up, stating that this was not the right time or place.

Susan and Megan gave each other a knowing look and then turned to face me. "You want to know more. Well, how about if we make something of a game out of this? Just the way that Susan and I have done for each other?"

"Sounds interesting," I didn't know what else to say.

Megan then explained their game. "We'll give you challenges. Each time you do one right, we will then give you another until you say you don't want to play anymore."

"Okay, so what is the challenge?"

Megan took a few minutes on her cellphone and then announced. "I've made dinner reservations for the six of us tonight. That six includes our husbands. Your husband, Jack, has to be there for this to work. If you can dress so that each of us can see your tits at some point during dinner, then you win the challenge."

"You want me to let Sam and Mark see my tits and do this while we are in a public place?" I asked surprised, referring to Susan's and Megan's husbands.

"Yep," Megan gave me a broad smile.

"Okay, challenge accepted." My words and my thoughts were not in sync here. But, well, my mouth had accepted the challenge without checking with my brain so apparently this was going to happen.

"Oh," Susan added, "We have one more fun aspect of this. None of our men can know in advance what is going to happen. Your husband, Jack, and our husbands will just realize at some point that your boobs are on display. This adds a fun element of surprise to it all."

"Wow," I said and then finished my salad. I had a lot to think about and, for that matter, some wardrobe decisions to make.

"Oh, and to add a fun twist," Megan said with a playful gleam in her eyes. "You will be the only one on display tonight. Susan and I will be fully buttoned up. This show is about you and you alone."

= == = =

After that lunch, I alerted my husband that we were going to join the others for dinner. Jack was fine with this. He enjoyed golf with both Mark and Sam and knew that they would have a lot to talk about while we womenfolk, his little joke, chatted amongst ourselves.

This, to me, was a new and fun challenge. I now had a personal goal of getting those three golf-obsessed men to put their attention to me. This was going to be interesting. How would each of them react?

For some weird reason, I wasn't nervous about this. I should be but I wasn't. Instead, I liked the challenge and, well, to be blunt, Jack's and my sex life needed a recharge. Maybe this could do it.

For the five hours between my lunch with Susan and Megan and the time to depart for dinner, I devoted it all to me. I told Jack to just go do some yardwork or watch TV or something. He wasn't the least bit suspicious, and I was able to spend time working on me. My face, my hair, my nails.

My body, what about my body? I stood in front of the big mirror in the bathroom and tried to look at my body objectively. My self-appraisal was pretty good. Okay, I was a woman in her forties, so I no longer had the hot body of a young woman, but still, I was okay. After having children, I had let myself go and I hated myself for that. So, a few years ago I dove headfirst into a self-improvement program and now I looked pretty damn good. Moderate hips. Slim legs. Shapely C-cup breasts. Flat belly. A damn-good ass. Yes, I liked what I saw and it would seem that I was being challenged to let others see some of it.

Then, I spent time going through my wardrobe. There wasn't much that was sexy to pick from but that was okay. I didn't want to come across as some cheap slut in how I dressed. I wanted to be classy. Well, to rephrase, I wanted to be classy but with some skin showing. I also wanted an outfit that would let me choose when and how that skin would be put on display.

I had an inspiration. Simplicity. I remembered how Susan was wearing a dark blouse and skirt combination. Once it had opened, that was sexy as hell. So, that was roughly what I would do. I had a semi-sheer fine silk button-down blouse and a dress skirt which was a little short, as it stopped a few inches above my knees. That skirt buttoned up the center which provided some interesting possibilities. All-in-all, the outfit would be dressy and not at all slutty. But would it allow me to show off when the time came?

I put on a small bra, the blouse and skirt and did some testing. Lots and lots of testing. How much would show if I undid the top two buttons? The top three buttons? Could I open the blouse without being obvious and simply let the others tune into the visual surprise I was planning on providing? What if I had a few buttons undone and leaned over while sitting at a table? If I stood up and had several buttons undone while leaning over some, how much of my chest and bra would be visible? I tested every position so I would know when and how to give optimal exposure.

Bra? There was a question. Do I wear one? The blouse was semi-sheer which was okay with a bra and camisole. Tonight, there would be no camisole just a bra. Or maybe no bra. I tried that top on with and without a bra and did so with the room brightly lit and dimly lit. Bottom line, a bra was needed at least until I knew what the situation was.

A good compromise was found. I had a sheer demi-bra. It was hardly ever worn because it didn't really cover or support anything. My nipples were clearly visible through it. But, with the semi-sheer blouse over that little bra, there was enough coverage to be marginally decent. At some point, if things went according to plan, and if I wanted to win the challenge, that little bra would have to go. But it would be on my body for starters.

Winning the challenge was my weird goal. Interesting. This meant that other men would see much of my chest. Hmmm. Other than my husband and a couple of doctors, no man had seen my breasts since I got married to Jack twenty-five years ago. Now there was the likelihood of the other men at the table and, hell, even a waiter or two seeing some of my breasts. Could I do this?

"Yes, and hell yes, I could do this." I thought to myself. But how much? Just some cleavage or maybe even let them see my nipples? Nipples, definitely. The thought of my nipples being seen by other men excited the hell out of me.

Damn, but I was turned on as I planned this and thought about it all. My panties were soaked. I kind of liked that. Panties? What if I didn't wear them either? No one would know, and it could be erotic fun. No. That was probably too far. The panties would remain. Well, at least at first. What would Susan and Megan say about this? Did they go without panties at times like this? Probably.

I was going to complete this challenge from my friends. I'd be damned if they could imply that I am a prude!

It was time for dinner. It was time for me to become an exhibitionist.

= = = =

Chapter 2 follows with our heroine, Janet, having some noteworthy fun and new challenges.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

Great start , love the anticipation

zooliciouszoolicious6 months ago

Definitely ready to see how this goes.

topcattoponetopcattopone7 months ago

Methinks this story has a lot on mileage in in, - keep going!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

They Found My Videos My ex said he deleted them.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Brookhaven Book Club - Pt. 01 The club meets, draws challenges, and Annette does hers.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Plain Jane Ch. 01 An average girl finds she likes being a slut.in Group Sex
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Games People Play Ch. 01 What happens when couples start daring each other?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories