My Own Heaven Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right." he said. He walked to my closet and opened it taking out my red five inch high heels and handed them and the little panties to me. "See you at dinner, twenty minutes." he kissed me on the cheek and went down to make dinner.

I showered, dressed, as little as there was to put on, and looked at myself in the mirror. The panties were tight but you couldn't see through them. Not so tight that I looked squeezed into them, but tight enough that you could tell they were too small for me. Also, the outline of my shaved pussy showed in the material pressed against my pussy lips.

The red five inch heels made my legs look even longer than they really were and they stretched up to my cute little ass. The panties stretched over my ass leaving the bottom third of both cheeks bared with the words "Bad Girl" centered right across my butt. My flat belly and little belly button led your eyes up to my breasts, standing up proud, topped by my sensitive little nipples.

It's hard to explain, but at first glance, I did look like a little girl; a little girl that was trying to look grown up -- and doing a really good job of it. Keith was going to love seeing me dressed, or more accurately undressed, like this.

I went downstairs and Keith had the kitchen table set, candles and all. He heard my high highs clicking on the tile floor and he turned to look at me. Having looked in the mirror, I knew what he was seeing and the look in his grey eyes told me I was right. He liked what he saw -- a lot. I could tell that I was getting laid tonight; I just wasn't sure what he would make me do, or do to me, first.

Tempting fate, I guess the little masochist that hides inside me was trying to escape, I raised my hands over my head causing my belly to tighten even flatter and my breasts to rise while I slowly twirled giving Keith the full look of my body in the too small panties and the five inch red heels.

I couldn't tell if the look on his face was shock or lust. Either way, I liked it. "I thought we were going to eat on the deck." I said, fully expecting to spend at least dinnertime almost naked outside again.

He grinned and said, "We were, I like making you go outside naked, but it's breezy and I couldn't keep the candles lit."

I laughed out loud out how silly, yet practical, it sounded. I walked over to him, heels clicking on the tile, making sure my hips swayed and my breasts bounced and wrapped my arms around his waist, got up on tip-toes, and kissed him.

He pulled me close to him, molding my soft, almost naked body to his hard, covered body, as he ran his hands over my sides, back, and half-covered little ass. Okay, I was ready to skip dinner, but he knew delaying whatever he had planned would only get me more excited.

Dinner was really good; even though, with the exception of anything he could make on the barbeque and salads, Keith cannot cook. The salad had all kinds of veggies and things cut up into bite sized pieces tossed with a light dressing that didn't hide the tastes of all the good things he put in the salad.

I could see how Keith stayed in such great shape eating like this and I knew I would keep my figure or maybe even get better, a girl always sees flaws in her body, eating with Keith. I have to admit, living in my apartment I resorted to take out food a little too often.

When we finished dinner, Keith went up to shower, and I started cleaning up the kitchen. He was pretty neat when he prepared a meal except that when he made a salad, he dirtied every knife in the house. For some reason he wasn't capable of using a knife to cut tomatoes, rinse it off and then cut celery. He had to use another knife. He's such a man (sigh).

I went into the living room, turned on the television, and sat on the sofa. As I flicked through the channels, I realized that I was getting used to, no, I liked the way Keith kept me naked -- or nearly naked around the house. He certainly liked looking at me, and, exhibitionist that I am, I liked being looked at.

Keith came into the living room wearing a pair of shorts. My too small panties covered a lot less than his shorts, but at least he wasn't fully dressed compared to my almost completely naked. He knew being naked or nearly naked while he or others were fully dressed was humiliating for me; that's why he did it to me. He sat at the other end of the sofa. He wanted me to come to him; his way of reminding me I was his submissive.

It worked! I could feel my pussy lips moisten and I got up on the sofa cushions on my hands and knees and crawled over to him. Since I had to keep my red high heels up off of the sofa, my cute, barely covered, little ass was sticking up in the air. If I was crawling away from him, my tight little panties would have given him quite a view.

I snuggled up next to him with my head on his bare chest and shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me with his big hand on my naked side and hip. I could smell his soap and shampoo; it was like an aphrodisiac, I wanted him -- bad -- but I knew he would make me wait just to torture me.

I realized that he let me keep the remote for the television, so I started going through the channels, one at a time. Once I'd gone through all the channels, I went back to the beginning and started going through them again. I know he doesn't care what's on the television; he'll watch whatever I want to watch, but he doesn't like it when I go through the channels again and again and never actually watch anything.

Keith was letting me direct this evenings 'events'. By doing things, or saying things that I knew would get Keith to react in a certain way, I could determine my own fate, if you will. What happened to me tonight would be the result of how I acted and what I said. It was like I was using Keith to dominate myself. So, I kept changing the channels with the remote.

I knew what was going to happen. I knew my channel surfing was going to get me in trouble. Keith was a patient man, but if I kept it up and didn't pick a show, he would get annoyed. Considering what little I was wearing, and the "Bad Girl" across my ass; I had an idea about what I wanted to happen to me if I didn't pick a show. My little ass tingled in anticipation.

I wanted to keep the 'little girl' persona going. I had to get Keith into his stern father mode to complement my little girl. It was my fantasy to be spanked, and more, by a stern father figure. Not my father, but a male in authority over me. I suspect it's almost every girl's fantasy at one time or another. I needed to get Keith to pick up on my fantasy.

I kept going through the stations and finally said, "Heather, pick a station. There has to be something on you can watch."

"Oh, daddy," I whined like a little girl, "There's nothing good on T.V."

"There's over a hundred stations to pick from; there has to be something you can watch until the top of the hour. Then you can go through the stations again." he said his voice a little more deep and annoyed.

"But daddy," I whined again, squirming against him, rubbing my bare breast against his bare side and hard stomach, "I want to watch something, now."

"It seems to me, my baby girl is spoiled." he said his voice stern and a little louder, I think you can wait a little bit until the next programs come on. It's only another twenty minutes."

He got it; he was my 'daddy' and I was his 'little girl'. "But daddy," I was in full whine mode now, "What'll I do for twenty minutes."

"I'll keep you busy for twenty minutes, little girl," he growled, "And maybe next time, you'll pick a show without clicking through the stations over and over." With that, he produced my black leather wrists cuffs from between him and the arm of the sofa. I didn't even see him carry them in with him. Apparently this wasn't only my fantasy.

He strapped on the wrist cuffs and I continued to whine, "Oh, daddy, I'll be good. I'll pick a show. You don't have to keep me busy." Meanwhile, my pussy was getting wet and tingly and my nipples were getting hard.

He got both cuffs on easily; I wasn't resisting him. After all, he was 'in charge' of me. "Stand up, little girl." he ordered.

I stood up, and my barely covered little pussy was right in front of his face. He put his hands on my hips and turned me around so I was facing away from him. I wasn't sure if he had a plan or he just wanted to get a good close look at my ass cheeks hanging out of the too small panties.

I should have known my Keith would have a plan. He pulled both of my wrists behind my back and clipped the cuffs together. He put his hands on my hips and made a show of reading the back of my panties. "Bad girl," he said, "You certainly are a bad girl. And you know what we do to bad girls..."

"Oh no, daddy, please, I'll be good, please don't." I cried spinning around facing Keith in my too small white panties and red, five inch high heels, with my hands tied behind my back. I was shifting from foot to foot making my long bare legs flex and my naked tits bounce.

We have to get mirrors in this room I thought to myself. I remembered being forced to watch myself get spanked in the mirrors in the game room, and how much it excited me. Keith's voice brought me back to the present, "Please don't what, baby girl?" he boomed.

He wanted to make me to say it. Oooooo, he was good. He was making me name my own punishment. "Please don't spank me, daddy" I sobbed.

"Don't you think you deserve a spanking, little girl; the way you played with the remote? And look at the way you're dressed. Do you think that's the way a good girl would dress in front of her daddy? I think, from now on, every time you wear those panties, I'm going to spank you."

Did I hear him right? Was that my daddy talking or was that Keith telling me when I wanted to be spanked, to wear these panties? He slid forward on the sofa, grabbed me by the waist, lifted me off my feet, and laid me over his lap with my little ass in the air. God, he was strong; even sitting down he lifted me like I was a feather.

"No, no daddy, please..." I cried kicking my feet still wearing my red high heels with my hands cuffed behind my back.

I was so humiliated. I was really getting into my little girl fantasy. In my mind, I was a little girl and Keith was my 'daddy' getting ready to spank my cute little ass. "Since you wanted to be kept busy for twenty minutes," my daddy/Keith announced, "Instead of counting spanks, I'll just spank you for twenty minutes.

Oh, gosh, I hadn't planned on having my ass spanked for twenty minutes. I remember how my ass burned after Keith and his friend spanked me ten times each at the poker game. Twenty minutes seemed extreme.

I was kicking my legs and trying to wiggle off of his lap but he put his hand on the small of my back and I was locked in place. His hand also kept me from moving my cuffed hands down to protect my soon to be warmed ass.

He gently rubbed his free hand over my ass, which I am sure presented a very delightful target. (We definitely need mirrors in this room.) I was really worried; twenty minutes. Would I finally need to use my safe word?

He lifted his hand and I heard the smack and I could feel the warmth spread across my right ass cheek. Keith didn't hit me hard at all. It stung a little, but nothing like the spanks I got at the card game. 'Ouch', now my left ass cheek was warm. I should have known my Keith would never really do anything that would injure me. My poor little ass would be sore in the end, but I think I could take twenty minutes of this.

One more to each cheek and my ass was starting to tingle. I was kicking my feet, "No more, daddy," I cried, "I'll be good."

Again, one more on each cheek, "I'm sorry, baby girl, you wanted something to do for twenty minutes." my 'daddy' said evenly.

I kicked and squirmed and wiggled as daddy/Keith applied his hand to my poor ass. His smacks stung, but each one was exciting me more and more. By about the twentieth stroke, I noticed something poking into my lower belly. His cock was hard; he was enjoying my punishment. To be honest, my ass was hot, but the heat had spread, and my pussy was very wet. I tried to wriggle against his hard cock to try to get his mind on doing something else to me, or with me.

He stopped spanking and stood me up and tuned me so my heated ass was facing him. He gently kissed the bottom of both of my ass cheeks where they were sticking out of my panties and said, "My, my, what a lovely shade of pink." We HAD to get a mirror.

My ass was hot and tingly. He wasn't hitting me so hard that my spanking would have to be over quick. He wanted to drag it out. He loved watching me suffer almost as much as I loved suffering.

He stood up and said, "Look what you've done." looking down at the front of his shorts, "You've made daddy all uncomfortable." I looked down, and I thought he was talking about the wet spot on the leg of his shorts. The front of my panties was so wet from my overheated little pussy that it soaked onto his shorts.

He unbuttoned his shorts and his big hard cock sprang out pointing right at me. He dropped them to his feet and kicked them to the side. I felt his cock rubbing against me through his shorts while he was spanking me. Now that he was comfortable, he sat down and grabbed my hips and started to put me back over his knees.

"Oh, noooo, daddy," I whined, "Please no more; and not with your thing all sticking out. You know it makes me wiggle when it pokes at me while I'm being spanked." I could feel his cock before, but his shorts made it feel like a bump rubbing against me. With his bare cock rubbing against my bare belly, I knew it would only get me more excited.

Of course, my whining did no good. He lifted me onto his lap again with my pink little ass in the air. But Keith's devious little mind always manages to go a step further. As he laid me across his lap, he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me up a little. That little space between my belly and his muscled thighs was just enough for the head of his cock to slide between my legs and rub against my pussy each time I moved.

He started spanking me again and I kicked and wiggled and my poor little ass started to get warmer and warmer. Worse, as I kicked and wiggled, the head of his bare cock rubbed against my panty covered, hairless pussy sending tingles down my legs and up to my hard nipples. It felt like a thick, hot, metal poker rubbing against my pussy lips and clit through my little girl panties.

He kept spanking me as I cried and wiggled. Each time I thought his cock rubbing against my pussy was going to make me come, he would lift me up just enough so his cock would stop rubbing against me and I would moan in frustration.

I was going out of my mind. My ass was on fire, and so was my pussy, but a totally different kind of fire. I was squirming and kicking like crazy but Keith was so strong that he held me with ease. Finally my flailing legs kicked off one of my shoes and he stopped spanking me.

He stood me up and I tried to rub my sore ass but with the wrist cuffs clipped together, I couldn't reach my ass. "Go and put your high heel back on, baby girl." he said. Every time he called me that, or 'little girl', it sent a tingle through me.

I walked to the other end of the sofa, where my shoe had landed and used my toes to try and stand the shoe up so I could slip it on. Keith was watching me, nearly naked, hands tied behind my back, tits sticking out, wiggling around trying to get my high heel on and he said, "What a lovely shade of red you cute baby ass is."

I got my high heel back on and as I walked back and stood in front of him I mumbled, "At least you weren't brave enough to spank my bare bottom."

As soon as the words left my lips, my panties were around my ankles. He lifted me over his lap again, arms around my waist, and now his hard bare cock was pushing against my bare hairless little pussy. The angle was all wrong for him to enter my little hole, but every move, every wiggle rubbed his big cock against my pussy and clit and was driving me crazy.

He started spanking my bare ass and I couldn't tell if the panties had provided some protection or Keith was hitting me just a little harder but my ass was on fire. "Oh, daddy, please stop." I cried. "My ass is on fire, and your thing...your cock is rubbing against my pussy."

I couldn't believe what this was doing to my body. I was kicking and wiggling and his hand was beating a steady tempo on my bared ass cheeks; left, right, left, right. My ass was on fire; I was so excited I couldn't think straight, and I was frustrated because Keith wouldn't let me cum. My hands, locked behind my back, were opening and closing like they were trying to reach for something. My legs were kicking up and down and my ass was wriggling and reaching up for the next spank.

I wanted to come so bad I would have done anything. "Please daddy," I wailed, "Please no more spanking. Please rub you big cock against my naked pussy. Please, please let me come."

The spanking stopped, but my ass was still reaching up for more. Moving the arm that was around my waist, he moved his hand under me and moved his hot hard cock away from my pussy. I moaned when he moved his cock away from my little pussy, but I could still feel it pressing against my belly, and my ass was still reaching for the hand that was spanking me. The things he was doing to torture me were the things that I wanted more of. Maybe I really was a masochist.

The spanking started again, not hard but my ass was still on fire and it caught me by surprise. "Oh, no daddy, please no more! Your little baby slut is so sorry." He reached the hand that had moved his cock under me again and ran his finger along my gushing little slit. I started kicking my feet wildly, and I was grabbing the arm that was around my waist with my cuffed hands.

My spanking continued, and with each spank I would press my belly down on his lap and feel his stiff cock pressing into my bare belly and his fingers rubbing my naked pussy. Then I would raise my ass for another spank. My body was out of my control; it was just reacting to the things Keith was doing to me.

Suddenly, Keith pushed two of his fingers into my pussy. I was so wet they slid right in until his hand was pressed against my pussy lips and clit. I groaned and raised my ass and the fingers started to slide out of my hot wet hole. His other hand came down on my ass with a 'pop' and my hips drove down forcing the fingers into my stretched hole.

When his hand rubbed against my clit, my ass raised into the air to try to get his fingers out of my stretched little hole, his other hand smacked my upraised ass cheeks driving me down on his fingers again. "Oh my god, daddy. You're making me fuck myself on your fingers." I cried between spanks, "Please daddy, no more, I'm begging you. You're going to make me come."

But he didn't stop. I could feel the orgasm approaching as I kicked my legs, wiggled my fingers, and shook my head as I cried and begged for mercy.

I came so hard my whole body stiffened, straight as a board, across Keith's legs and I cried out, "Yes, daddy, yesssssss. Your baby's cuming for yooouuuuuu."

I collapsed across Keith's lap and I could still feel his hard cock under me. His hand was lying on my burning ass cheeks, but they were cooling quickly. "Thank you, daddy; thank you for punishing me." I whimpered.

12