My Own Heaven Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith smiled at me and said softly, "Having fun, Kitten?" He knew the torture and humiliation was exciting me, and him letting me know he KNEW I was humiliated and excited, just humiliated and excited me even more. I got back up on my toes and as I started moving on the rope again, I could feel the knot pull out of me sending little shocks through my body from my toes to my tits. I moaned and Keith smiled, knowing that I loved being his sexy little plaything.

Tina was crying and begging again and I looked over and she was still behind me in the race but was closing my lead. Probably because she was going backwards, too, and Phil was flicking his stick across he bare breasts and he belly. An incentive to move faster, I'm sure.

I really couldn't look back to see how many more knots I had to endure because if I tried to twist my body, the rope and knots would dig in between my legs. Besides, all I could think about was getting the rope from between my naked legs and getting back inside out of the cold.

I kept moving, trying to get as high as I could as I passed over the knots. Despite the torment between my legs and the cold, I was really excited and my pussy was leaking onto the rope. I thought I might cum before the race was over.

Just as I thought I was going to totally humiliate myself by being tortured to orgasm; I felt the rough bark of the tree rub against my cold tender ass cheeks. I had finished the course before Tina.

Tina had about six more knots to go and Phil said, "See, Heather is finished already. I'll just hit your tits to keep you moving until you finish, too."

He started flicking the stick on her nipples and she screamed and started to move back on the rope even faster while she tried to avoid the stinging stick. Her trying to avoid the stick caused the rope to bounce and move side to side and I shuddered to think what the rope was doing to her unprotected pussy.

Keith lifted me up, and my poor pussy was free from the rope. I was glad the pain was gone, but with no more stimulation, I knew I would not be cuming for a while. He set me down in a patch of snow on the ground; I know he did that on purpose. I squealed and he held my arm to keep me from moving and getting my bare feet out of the snow.

Now that there was no more pain between my legs, my body focused itself on the cold. My feet, of course were freezing, standing in the snow, and the rest of my body was cold just being naked in the cold air. The worst was between my legs and my ass cheeks. I had gotten so excited on the rope that I was very wet, and being wet in the cold air just made it worse. But, even that torture was keeping me excited.

Tina reached the tree and gasped when the rough tree bark rubbed against her cold ass, but at least Phil stopped flicking the stick against her tits. He lifted her off of her rope as Keith led me toward the cabin.

We got inside and Phil and Tina were right behind us. The warmth of the cabin felt wonderful on my cold naked body. My whole body was pink from the cold and Keith had that look in his eyes again, like he was ready to eat me alive. I love that look.

Tina came in with Phil right behind her. Her body looked so sexy; pink from the cold with faint red marks on her tits and ass from Phil's stick. I was kind of jealous of her red marks, and I wondered if the cold made me look that good, too.

The guys told us to go up and get cleaned up while they made dinner. Phil told Tina she had to stay naked because she lost the race. She said, "Yes, sir" looking down at her feet and ran for the steps to their bedroom suite.

I took Keith aside and asked if I was to stay naked, too. He said, "You beat Tina in the race, so you can wear a bra and panties."

"Well, do I have to wear bra and panties?" I whispered in my little girl voice.

"You can wear what you like." he said softly, "But you know how I like to keep you."

"Thank you, daddy." I whispered, still the little girl, went up on tiptoes and kissed his cheek, and ran for the stairs being sure he could she my cute pink little ass wiggle all the way. I got to our bedroom and decided a quick warm shower was in order. I decided that if this was to be a submissive weekend, I would dress – or undress – the way Keith liked me.

I wished I had thought to bring my "Bad Girl" panties; I know what happens to me when I wear them but I didn't bring them. I chose my four inch white high heels and perfume. It would be embarrassing to be naked in heels in front of Phil, but I knew it would drive Keith wild. After what they did to Tina and me outside, I wanted to tease the guys a little to get back at them. Besides, the worst that could happen would be Keith fucked my brains out, and that would be fine with me.

When I got downstairs, Tina was setting the table. She was completely nude as ordered by Phil. Keith told me to help her so I went to the table to give her a hand. The red marks on her breasts and ass were practically gone already, and, as usual, she looked so sexy.

"I was so cold out there," she giggled, "The rope and those knots rubbing against my clit and pussy drove me crazy. You got ahead of me when I had an orgasm and had to stop. That's when Phil started tapping my ass with that stick to keep me moving. The only problem was, his hitting me only got me more excited."

"I was cold, too," I told her, "But maybe growing up in Oregon, the cold didn't bother me as much as it did you, since you grew up in southern California."

"So exactly how much time did you spend naked in the snow in Oregon?" she asked with a smile.

"What? Well none...no...I meant..." and we both started laughing.

"Anyway, you may be right." she said. "By the way, why are you naked? Didn't the guys say you could wear underwear tonight?"

"Yeah, they did. But Keith said I could wear what I want and he likes me naked in high heels. Usually, when I'm like this, it's only a matter of time before he fucks me senseless." I giggled.

"Well, looking at the front of their pants, I don't think that's going to be a problem for either of us." Tina said.

The guys came in and started putting the food on the table. Phil opened two bottles of wine and we sat down and had dinner. It was a little strange. Being naked at the table with Keith was not unusual for me, but having Phil and Tina there would take a little getting used to.

When we finished eating, Keith told Tina and me to clean up and they would start a fire in the fireplace. The guys, being guys, dirtied most of the kitchenware making dinner. When we were finally finished, we went into the living room and they had a roaring fire going and they made some warm drinks that they served in mugs. I don't know what they were, but they were good and they warmed me up inside and out.

We all lay on the furry rugs in front of the fire. I don't know if it was the warm drinks or the things they did to me outside, but I cuddled up next to Keith and couldn't help but rub my soft, warm body against his hot, hard body. His hands were roaming over my naked body. His hands and fingers and sometimes his lips were exploring places that made me squirm and moan. He knew just how to tease me.

We were drinking and talking and watching the fire; interrupted by the occasional moan or squeal or giggle from Tina or me caused by the guys roaming hands and fingers. I occasionally lost track of the conversation. Keith was teasing my bare pussy, ass and breasts and running his fingers up and down my smooth soft legs. I was going crazy because as soon as I was close to cumming, he would back off until I calmed down and then start up again.

Tina started talking about our little race, and how excited we got being taken outside naked in the cold. She said that her pussy was still a little red from that cold, rough rope and the knots they made us take between our legs, but she didn't know that the cold would get her so excited.

Phil said he thought it wasn't the cold as much as he and Keith MADE us do it, and that started a discussion about our being submissive, exhibitionists and masochists and the guys being dominants, voyeurs and sadists. It was interesting to hear the guys' feelings about the things they had us do and how they really put a lot of thought into what they did to us.

They wanted to make sure what they did excited us, and them, of course, but they needed to be sure we were safe, too. That was the idea behind their little group. They also didn't make us expose ourselves when we where near home. They did, however, make us wear outfits that a gust of wind or bending over could give some lucky guy an 'accidental' view of our bare ass or braless tits. Tina and I could have the fun, excitement, satisfaction and humiliation, without us having to worry about our safety or our reputations.

The guys made sure our mugs were always full, and the warm drinks were working their magic. I was warm, happy, safe and very horny, and I know Tina was, too.

Keith went to the window and said, "Hey, Frank was right! It's snowing."

We all went to the window and the snow was really coming down. "How much snow did he say we were going to get?" I asked, my memory a little fuzzy from the drinks and the teasing my poor little body was getting.

"Frank said about six inches and he's usually right." Keith put his arm around my waist pulling me close. It's those little signs of affection that let me know he is always thinking about me.

"I think I'm gonna turn in," Keith said, "We've had a long day and we have a lot to do tomorrow. You coming, Kitten?"

I took his hand and we said our good nights to Tina and Phil and headed for the stairs. Keith let me go up the stairs first. I thought it was so he would be behind me on the stairs since I was a little tipsy and wearing high heels, and I'm sure that was part of it. The main reason was so he could run his fingers over my hips and legs and my cute little ass which was wiggling right in front of his face as we went up the steps.

As we got to the top of the steps, he held my hips stopping me on the top step. He leaned into me and kissed the small of my back, just at the top of each cheek of my ass. It was very soft and very gentle and after all the teasing he had done to me tonight, it sent tingles up my spine. I giggled and ran to our room with Keith right behind me.

Keith closed the door behind him as he came into the room and looked at me like he was a lion and I was his prey. He came toward me slowly, stalking me, never taking his eyes off of me. I had never seen that look in his grey eyes before, and I was a little frightened as I backed away from him, naked in my white high heels, towards the far corner of the room. I felt the walls in the corner on my bare ass cheeks and I knew I was trapped.

He reached out and pulled me to him; wrapping his muscled arms around my naked body; crushing my bare breasts to his chiseled chest and stomach. One of his hands grabbed my hair on the back of my head and pulled my head back so I was looking up at him. He put his lips on mine and kissed me softly and deeply with his tongue searching my mouth. I was captured, trapped, naked, and at his mercy.

He let go of my hair, putting his arm across my back while his other hand drifted lightly down my spine until his large hand was able to cup both of my bare little ass cheeks and press my shaved pussy against him. My nude body was trapped, molded against him while his lips and tongue explored my mouth, cheeks and finally my neck.

He kissed and nibbled his way to my neck, right behind my ear, where he knew it sent shockwaves right down to my already wet little pussy. I reached up and threw my arms around his neck; even though I knew that left my entire naked body vulnerable to roaming hands and probing fingers.

He whispered behind my ear, "I love you so much, Heather" and squeezed me even tighter as he nibbled the soft skin on my neck. My whole body quivered in what I could call a mini-orgasm.

He held me close for a few minutes, just holding me. He loosened his grip, and I leaned back from him, keeping my bare belly button pressed against his hard and rapidly growing cock under his pants. "I thought you were going to attack me." I said softly, "You had a look in your eyes like I've never seen before."

"Well, I did, sort of." he said with that smile on his face. "The more I'm with you, the more I want you; the more I want to do to you. I just can't get enough of you."

"Well, don't hold back on my account," I almost moaned, "The more you do to me, the more I want you to do."

He took a step back and twirled me around until my back was to him and we were looking out the sliding doors to the little deck outside our bedroom. His arms were around me again, and he pulled me against him, holding me with his hard cock at the top of my ass cheeks, one arm across my bare breasts, and the other arm across my naked hips and pussy.

We could see the lake with the quarter moon peaking through the clouds as the snow continued to fall. Judging by the amount of snow on the table out on the deck, about two inches had fallen already. I was surprised, standing so close to the glass door, that I could not feel the cold from the outside, especially since I was naked.

Keith said that when he bought the place, he had a lot of work done and he had paid particular attention to insulation including triple insulated glass in the windows and doors. "It certainly paid off," I said, "It's hard to believe that it's cold outside."

"Would you like to go out and see how cold it is?" he chuckled reaching for the handle on the sliding door.

I spun around, pressing myself to him, "No...No thank you, sir. I've had enough being outside naked for today."

"Okay," he said softly, "Tomorrow's another day." He picked me up, carried me to the bed, and laid me down. He took off my high heels and started to take off his shirt, and he had that look in his eye again, but this time I didn't want to get away. I just watched him expose his hard, muscled body bit by bit for my gratification.

When he was naked, his cock looked bigger and harder than I had ever seen it before. It seemed to be throbbing with his heartbeat. Was he this excited by what we had just done, or what he had done to me earlier, or what he planned to do to me? I wanted to know so I could be sure we do it again.

He climbed into bed and enveloped me in his arms. He lay on his side and just pulled...lifted me onto my side and pressed my naked breasts against his warm, hard chest. He kissed me on my forehead and whispered, "Did you have fun today, Kitten?"

I felt so safe and warm and loved and protected. I snuggled up against him and said, "You mean did I enjoy your torturing me today?"

"If that's the way you want to describe what happened to you today." his arms tightened around me ever so slightly.

"Well, it is more accurate." I said softly. "But to answer your question, I did enjoy what you did to me today. Even though, when it was happening, I was so cold, and certain delicate parts of my body were hurting, but I was so excited, I almost had an orgasm on the rope. Going over the knots drove me crazy. I was almost sorry when I finished."

"And how about being taken outside naked in the cold?" he asked.

"Oh, my god. When you opened the door and made me step out onto the porch, I thought I was going to die." I gasped. "It was so cold, but the cold on my naked body became like a challenge. Like I was a tortured spy, or a princess and you were trying to make me tell you some secret."

He chuckled and said, "And do you have a secret to tell me?"

"Maybe you'll have to find more ways to torture me to get me to talk." I giggled. "I liked everything you did to me today, but I have to admit, if you told me in advance, I would have said, 'No way'" I sighed. I felt his cock throb against my belly. I think he is finally really getting into torturing me.

"What did you mean when I didn't want to go onto the deck and you said tomorrow's another day?" I asked.

"Do you think it is worse to have things done to you by surprise, or know in advance what is going to happen to you?" he asked with a sinister grin.

"I don't know," I said almost whining, "What are you going to do to me tomorrow?"

"I don't usually do this, but if you promise not to tell anyone, especially Tina, I'll give you a little preview."

"I won't tell anyone." I promised, not sure I really wanted to know.

"Tomorrow, we are going for a little hike. There is a little ridge about a mile and a half from here where there is a great view of the valley almost out to the ocean. There are also some salt licks and feeding spots on the way where we'll probably some deer and other animals."

"That doesn't seem so bad." I said.

"On the way back," he continued, "You and Tina are going to be stripped and have to walk back to the cabin naked. In fact, you are going to beg to be naked before we get back."

"But Keith, it's snowing out. There'll be snow on the ground. It'll be worse than tonight on the rope." I whined.

"You're probably right." he pulled me up to him and kissed me silencing my protests.

His hands started to wander over my body and my little pussy was wet again. I pictured myself in the woods, naked, and shivered just thinking about it. Keith had started kissing my breasts and I tried to get myself out of tomorrows torment. "Keith," I said softly, "My poor little pussy is still red from that rope and the knots. Do you think you should expose me, naked, to the cold again so soon?"

His response was not what I expected (it never is,smile). He slid down my naked body and opened my legs so he was looking at my hairless and very wet pussy. It was dark in the room so I knew he really couldn't see much, but he really wasn't trying to see if I was still red.

The man moves with speed of a cat. Before I could react, his mouth was locked on my pussy lips and his tongue was pushing and wiggling inside me. "Aaahhhhrrrggg." I cried as my hands flew down to his head between my legs, too late to protect my open pussy. I grabbed at his hair above his ears but he would not be stopped.

I could feel his tongue moving inside me while he sucked at my little hole. My legs were trembling and the muscles in my stomach were hard as rocks. Tremors were rumbling through my body from my pussy to my tits, and, in a matter of seconds, I was helpless. It was the attack I saw in his eyes earlier. I was his prey and he was taking what he wanted from me.

He started moving his hips over my splayed leg, and around so that his hips were moving toward my shoulders. I could see his cock, big and hard and throbbing coming toward me. I reached out my hand and wrapped my fingers around it as best I could. My little hand couldn't close all the way around it, and I only covered maybe a third of its' length.

Taking his cock in my hand was like closing a circuit in my body. Shocks seemed to be running through my body from my toes to the hair on my head, and from my spasming pussy to my hand holding desperately to Keith's cock.

Keith moaned against my pussy and the vibrations went right though me. I came against his mouth as my body shook beyond my control.

He pulled me over on top of him in the classic sixty-nine position with his mouth buried between my legs and his beautiful cock in front of my face. I kissed his cock, teasing the head. He smacked my ass with his hand and pushed his cock against my lips. I backed away and he smacked my ass again.

I jerked my hips forward from the smack and he buried his face deeper into my shaved pussy. Another smack and I took the head of his cock in my mouth. He moved his mouth down and took my clit between his lips and flicked his tongue across the very tip. I lifted my head up and moaned, "Oh my god, Keith, you're driving me crazy. Please fuck..."