My Own Heaven Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another smack on my ass interrupted my begging, and I took his cock back into my mouth. He started sucking on my clit while he slid a finger into my dripping hole. I screamed, "Oh no, please; I can't take anymore." and I was rewarded with another slap on my bare and reddening ass.

I took his cock back into my mouth and, through the fog of pleasure that clouded my head I realized that every time I took my mouth off of his cock, he slapped my ass. I either sucked Keith's cock or got my ass smacked until I did suck his cock. Either way, I was going to suck his big cock.

He took his mouth from my clit and worked back pushing his tongue into my little hole and I moaned around his cock in my mouth. I tried to concentrate on getting as much of his cock into my throat as I could. In this position, with me on top, I could experiment with taking him deeper and pulling back to get air when I needed to.

He started moving off of my pussy toward my puckered little asshole. I lifted my head and cried, "No, sir, not my asshole, please, you know I go crazy when you tease my asshole." I was rewarded with another smack on my ass, but I didn't go right back on his cock and I got another hard smack on my ass.

I took his cock in my mouth and screamed around it as his tongue attacked my hairless little rear hole. I was close to cuming and he moved back down to my pussy and started teasing my lips without actually entering me.

He was getting me to the edge of an orgasm and then easing up and making me hang. I took my mouth off of his cock, and laid my head on his stomach with his cock against my face. He smacked my ass and I didn't move. He smacked me again harder and drove his tongue into my poor pussy and I screamed, "Please sir, beat my little ass. Make me suck your big cock."

He hit my ass three times in a row as he wrapped his lips around my clit and I came hard grinding my pussy against his chin as he sucked and nipped at my clit. He continued to spank me as I came and I could feel the heat in my ass cheeks. I put his cock in my mouth and took it as deep as I could down my throat.

Keith moaned and jerked his hips up driving his cock a little deeper into my throat. I gagged a bit and, as I started to pull back a little, he came in my mouth with most of his cum pouring straight down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, but a little dribbled down his cock.

I licked it up and cleaned his cock as he kissed and gently licked me from my clit to my quivering little asshole. I took his cock in my mouth again to feel it get soft. When it got soft enough, I took his whole cock in my mouth just to see what it would feel like to have my nose buried in his pubic hair with his cock in my mouth. I liked the feeling, and I again promised myself that I would learn to take his hard cock all the way down my throat.

I lay with my head on his stomach basking the afterglow of my orgasm, while Keith kissed my pussy and inside my thighs. He eventually rolled me onto the bed, turned around and climbed into bed next to me. He pulled me close to him with his cock between the cheeks of my sore ass and wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you really going to make me strip naked out in the snow tomorrow?" I asked softly

"You are going to beg me to let you strip naked in the snow tomorrow" he corrected kissing my neck where it meet my shoulder.

I fell asleep wondering how he was going to get me to beg to take my clothes off in the snow and what else he was planning to do to me tomorrow.