My Own Heaven Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into the house and put the food and the wine in the kitchen. We quickly set the table, sat and had dinner. The food was good, but the wine was delicious. I was surprised since neither of us recognized the name on the label.

We cleaned up the kitchen and went up to our bedroom. Keith sat me on the bed and unbuckled my five inch heels and made me sit there and watch him get undressed. Watching him remove his clothes, one piece at a time, made me understand why men like to go to strip bars.

When he was naked, he took me by the hands, lifted me to my feet and pulled my soft, shaved body up against his hard, hairy body. He wrapped his arms around me crushing me against him and kissed me long and deep, his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth.

By the time he took his mouth from mine, I was swooning. If he let me go, I don't think I would have been able to stand on my own. I was in heat. I needed to be fucked... desperately. But that's not what my Keith had in mind. "Let's take a shower together." he said softly into my ear as, with his arm around me, he guided me to the bathroom.

We got in the shower and he had me wash him first. It was torture, as desperately as I needed him, to have to look at, to touch, every inch of his body and not be able to satisfy the constant itch between my legs. Holding his big cock in my hands, even though he wasn't fully hard, sent tremors through my body and it took incredible will power not to get on my knees and take him in my mouth. By the time I finished rinsing him off, my naked body actually ached for him to fuck me.

He started washing me and it was worse than when I washed him. His hands, the wash cloth, and, even in some places, his fingers, caressed and explored my hairless body under the guise of getting me clean. My breasts, my ass and my pussy were, of course where he spent most of his time, but he made washing my back, arms, and legs an erotic experience, too. He knew that my puckered little asshole was one of my new favorite erogenous zones. He 'cleaned' me back there until I was gasping and trembling all over and had to hold onto the side of the shower to keep from falling.

By the time we got out of the shower I needed to be fucked so bad I was shaking. Keith wrapped me in a big soft towel and dried me thoroughly, again paying particular attention to the places on my naked body that got me hotter and hotter.

When I was dry, but still naked, he led me to the bed and had me sit down. He handed me a pair of red high heeled shoes. He smiled and said, "Here, put these on, these are your punishment shoes. From now on, whenever you are being punished, you'll wear these, or another pair just like them."

He went to put some clothes on and I looked at the shoes. The shoes were red leather; just a minimum of strategically placed straps on my feet to keep the shoes on, but leaving my toes and most of my feet exposed. I put them on; they were a little tight, but they held my foot firmly to the sole of the shoe and the ankle strap ensured that they wouldn't come off accidentally.

As I finished buckling the last ankle strap, Keith was in front of me in a tee shirt and shorts. I was going to ask him why these were 'punishment shoes' when he offered me his hand to help me stand up. I took his hand, stood up and almost fell into him. I was practically standing on my toes as the high heeled shoes held my feet tightly, straining my feet and calf muscles.

Keith held me, keeping me from falling, as I looked down at my feet and then up at him. "They have six inch heels, maybe a bit more." he said with a smile. "With your small feet, you're standing on your toes and just the edge of the ball of your foot. Oh... and they're a half size too small"

"But, daddy, I can't walk in these." I whined holding onto him.

"You can, with a little practice, but your feet and legs will start to ache pretty quickly. But, you'll be able to wear them longer and longer with practice." he said calmly. "Imagine how great you'll look, baby girl, with these high heels and your 'bad girl' panties."

I shuddered against him thinking about the 'bad girl' panties. They were white with red trim and the words "bad girl" across the back in big red letters. They were tight on me, a size or two too small, just barely covering my ass and pressing tight against my shaved pussy. The last time I wore them, Keith spanked me, and told me every time I wore them, he was going to spank me and fuck me senseless.

I started to get my balance in these obscenely high heels, and Keith relaxed his hold on me. When I could stand on my own, he backed away a step, but still held one hand in case I lost my balance again. He slowly led me over to the mirrors and I gasped as I looked at myself. My legs were tense, and my tummy was taut and flat; I looked incredible. I turned to the side, and then turned my back to the mirrors, looking over my shoulder.

My ass was high and tight, sticking out slightly as my body worked to keep me perched on my new six inch heels. It reminded me of how I must have looked high up on my toes when Keith made me dance on the pole. I remembered the things the guys were saying they wanted to do to me then, and I didn't want to think about what they would want to do to me if they could see me now.

I moaned out loud as I thought about how I would look in these heels with my 'bad girl' panties on. My ass was sticking out, begging to be spanked, and I wasn't even bent over yet. My feet and lower legs were already starting to ache a little and I hadn't even tried to walk in them. Keith wouldn't make me wear these in front of the men in his group, and he certainly wouldn't make me wear these six inch heels and my 'bad girl' panties in front of them... would he?

He snapped me out of my worrisome thoughts. "Let's go down and finish that bottle of wine, we can relax and watch some TV." he said happily."

"But, daddy," I said softly, still his little girl, cuddling naked against his clothed chest, "I was hoping we'd go to... bed."

In spite of the ache starting in my feet and legs, my bald little pussy was still wet and I was tingly all over. In fact, looking at myself in the mirrors only added to the feelings shooting through my naked body. If ever there was a girl who looked like she needed to be fucked, it was me.

I had been begging him to fuck me since we left the office almost three hours ago, but he still had more he wanted to do to me. After all, I was being punished for teasing all those men – even though it was Keith that made me do it.

He held my hand as we walked to the stairs. Even though there was only a one inch difference between the heels I had on and the ones he made me wear all day, I would need to learn to walk wearing these 'punishment shoes' all over again.

We got to the top of the stairs and Keith went down a step or two and turned back and held his hand up for me to hold on to as I walked down the steps. Holding his hand helped a lot, but, oh my god, the way my ass wiggled and my hips swayed because of the high heels was humiliating. If there were any men there watching me, even if I were dressed, I would be attacked as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

When I did reach the bottom of the stairs, Keith kissed my lips softly. When our lips parted he moaned, "You are so beautiful, little girl; you look incredible. You've never looked sexier than you do right now."

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you, daddy." but inside my head I was screaming, 'Then please, please fuck me!"

We went into the living room and Keith sat me on the sofa facing the television, handed me the remote and smiled, "Don't go away, I'll get us some wine."

The last thing I wanted to do was stand up again. Between wearing my five inch heels all day and, now, my six inch 'punishment' heels, my feet and legs were aching. Sitting was better than standing, but even though these shoes were all thin red leather straps, being a half size too small, they held my feet securely in place; my toes pointed down, and held my feet tight against the soles of the shoes. So, even sitting, my feet were held toes pointed down tensing my lower legs.

I turned on the television and quickly found something to watch. I remembered playing with the remote when Keith made me wear the 'bad girl' panties in here. He spanked my ass until it was bright red, and then did other nasty things to me for flicking through the channels over and over again. To tell the truth, even though I cried and wailed and begged while he did it, I loved every second of it.

He came in with the wine, set it on the coffee table in front of me and sat next to me on the sofa. I took a big drink of the wine, put the glass down and cuddled up next to him. He put his arm around me and leaned back toward the end of the sofa so I could stretch my quivering naked body along his side with my head on his chest.

We watched the TV, but all the time his hands wandered all over my body. My shoulders, arms, back, sides, tummy, hips, ass and the tops of my legs were all explored by his fingers and hands. The parts of my body that were screaming for attention were avoided completely. If he didn't fuck me soon, I knew I was going to beg and offer to let him do some outrageous things to me if he would only let me cum.

I started stroking his chest through his tee shirt. I looked down his body and I saw a huge swelling in the front of his shorts. I was so glad that what he was doing to me was having an effect on him, too. As I stared at the front of his shorts, I could see his swollen cock pulse to his heartbeat.

I slowly slid my hand down over his firm stomach and over the front of his shorts until my hand rested on his engorged cock. I could actually feel the heat from his cock though his shorts. I was happy, and a little proud that seeing me naked and displayed, and the things he was doing to me, got him so excited.

I started to lightly rub my hand up and down along his cock. He sat up, making my hand lose contact with his cock and slightly out of breath said, "I... uhm... think we should take your punishment shoes off. I... uhm... don't want you to wear them too long the first time." Catching his breath he continued, "But, I want you to wear them a little longer every day so you get used to them. Then I can make you wear them whenever I want you to."

"Yes, daddy." I whispered, overdoing my little girl voice.

He leaned over to unbuckle my high heels, so I spread my legs a little so if he looked up at me he would see my wet, shaved pussy. After all, I was already being punished so I wanted to tease him, too. He seemed to be in no hurry to let me cum; that was the worst punishment he could inflict on me. What more could he do?

He finished unbuckling my punishment shoes and, as he slid them off each foot, I wiggled my toes and moved my foot around at the ankle. He sat up and stared at my bare pussy. He swallowed hard and said, "Slide over a little," indicating the far end of the couch, "and lay back."

I did as I was told and he reached down and lifted my now bare feet up onto the sofa so I was laying flat. 'Finally,' I thought to myself, 'He's going to use and abuse his baby girl.'

But, I was wrong again. He lifted one foot in both his hands. I almost cried out, but was able to hold it in so only a low moan escaped. All I could think of his how, not twenty-four hours ago, he tickled my feet without mercy for almost a half an hour. I knew I wouldn't be able to bear that kind of torture again.

Keith started to massage my foot; rubbing his thumbs into the sole and ball of my foot while his fingers massaged the top of my foot and toes. Now I was moaning long and loud; it felt so good after all day in high, and then even higher, heeled shoes. After a few minutes, he moved his hands so he was massaging my toes and all the aching in my foot was gone. He finished by kissing the tops of my toes and my little pussy was quivering and dripping again.

He performed the same ritual on my other foot. By the time he was done, I wanted him so bad I would have gladly let him fuck me on the L.A. Freeway during rush hour.

He started massaging the muscles in my calf of my left leg. He kneaded the muscles from the bottom, near my ankle, to the top near my knee. His hands started stoking the back of my leg, from ankle to knee and finished by kissing the inside of my lower leg just below my knee. He calmly repeated the procedure on my right leg and, when he was finished, I was panting, hoping he would continue up my legs.

He sat up and turned off the television. I was ready to attack him, but he stood up, moved beside me on the sofa and reached under me and lifted me up in his arms. "I think it's time we went to bed." he said softly.

'Thank god.' my mind screamed. He carried me up the steps like I was a feather. Well, OK, I only weigh about a hundred pounds, but he lifted me with no effort. He was so gentle, yet, at the same time, there was no question he was taking me up to the bedroom to do what he wanted with me; another fantasy of mine.

We got up to the bedroom and he gently laid me on the bed. He stood over me and pulled his tee shirt over his head baring his big, hard chest and shoulders. Never taking his eyes off of me, he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall down his legs.

His cock looked so big and hard that the thought that it must hurt flashed through my mind. Followed quickly by being so happy that after all he made me do today, all the things he did to me, and having me naked in his bed had gotten him that excited. I expected him to climb on me and have his way with me. Well, I hoped that's what he would do.

He climbed on the bed next to me and leaned over and kissed me long, soft and deep; his tongue gently probing past my lips searching for my tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down so the hair on his chest was tickling my tender nipples. He shifted himself around so he was lying next to me and slightly above me.

I could feel his cock, hard and hot pressing against my thigh. It felt so hot; I wondered if I would feel the heat inside me. He started kissing softly down my neck and shoulder across my chest heading for my left breast. He licked and nibbled along the side of my breast, then along the underside. I could feel myself trembling against him I was so excited.

He lifted his head for a second, then, suddenly, his lips were locked around my tender nipple while his tongue teased and flicked my hard little nub. I came hard, out of nowhere. I had been excited for hours but my orgasm took my completely by surprise. I cried out, and held onto Keith's neck as my whole body shook and trembled. He never released his grip on my nipple which only made my orgasm go on and on. I had never cum from just having him touch my nipple, but my Keith always finds new ways to surprise me.

Finally he released my nipple and laid his head on my chest between my breasts while the last ripples of my orgasm washed over my body and I slowly caught my breath. When I started breathing normally, he had moved himself on top of me, lying between my now wide spread legs. He started kissing, licking and nibbling down over my belly and I knew just where he was heading.

I grabbed the sides of his head in my hands and looked down into his grey eyes, "Oh, please daddy, not that. You know it drives me crazy when you eat me; another orgasm like the last one and I'll pass out." I begged.

He smiled at me, "You know you're being punished, little girl. If you pass out, I'll just wait until you wake up and start again." If this was punishment, I'm never being good, I thought to myself.

He bent his head and kissed my belly just under my belly button and dove straight between my legs, my hands still holding the sides of his head. My legs pulled up reflexively, but, with his body between my legs, all that accomplished was spreading my legs wider as they came up beside his broad shoulders. He locked his lips on my swollen clitoris and I howled, throwing my head back, my hips curling up giving him even better access to my poor vulnerable pussy.

He released my tender clit and moved his mouth down my shaved pussy lips probing my wet hole with his tongue. My bare pussy was so sensitive from my day of frustration and the sudden, overwhelming orgasm that it seemed like his tongue was moving up into my chest.

I started shaking and I knew I was going to cum again. Keith knew it, too, and slid his tongue out of me and kissed the insides of my very wet thighs. I moaned because I wanted to cum again, but, at the same time, I knew if I came again as hard as I had just a few minutes ago, I would pass out and it would be over.

Keith slid up over my body and I felt his cock slide along the inside of my thigh. It was very hard and so hot I thought it might burn me if he put it inside me. Of course, I was being 'punished' so I had no choice in what he did to me.

I could feel his body over me, and the head of his cock felt like a hot poker at the lips of my hairless pussy. He leaned his head down, kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. I opened my mouth for him to probe me with his tongue when, as his tongue entered my mouth, his cock pushed into my pussy in one long deep thrust.

I couldn't cry out with his mouth pressed against mine. It was a good thing because, even though the nearest neighbors were over a mile away, I was sure they would have heard me scream. Keith's cock was like a hot metal rod buried in my pussy. He was in me so deep it felt like the head of his cock was in my chest, but my legs were locked around his hips trying to pull him deeper anyway.

He lay still on top of me as I quivered and quaked under him. I tried not to cum; I wanted to feel him fucking me as long as I could. His cock was throbbing inside me and felt so hot and so huge. It was stretching me so wide I wondered if my pussy would ever close completely again. I knew my Keith was close to cuming and it was my body, and what he did to it, that got him so excited.

He pulled his cock out until just the head was in the mouth of my dilated pussy and he drove back into me. I fought to keep from cuming as he pulled out until the head of his throbbing cock was just inside me and he thrust back into me again. I was sure now that the head of his cock had penetrated my cervix and I hoped I could stay conscious long enough to feel his cum fill my womb.

His thrusts were coming harder and faster. The hair on his chest was teasing my nipples and the hair around his cock tickled my pussy lips and my clit each time he shoved his cock into me. Another reason he kept me shaved all over? I could feel his balls smacking against my upturned ass until they started tightening against his body and I knew he was going to cum.

He drove into me hard and deep, keeping his cock inside me, grinding his hips against my stretched pussy, trying to get even deeper into my belly. I felt his cock explode and he filled my womb with his cum as the orgasm I tried to hold off enveloped me.

I felt Keith shuddering and jerking on top of me, his cock throbbing and pumping his cum into my belly, groaning as he took his pleasure from my body. It was the last thing I remembered as a massive orgasm washed all the day's torments and humiliations from my overloaded body and darkness surrounded me.

12