All Comments on 'My Pain, His Pleasure'

by Kyla_girl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good girl, Bad Dom

Sorry but this story is abusive. A good dom has many ways to correct his sub which do not involve this depth of pain. As many have said, "There's something wrong with that." No man is worth being hurt to that degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well I disagree with the last comment

I think its a great story ... in reality of the pain gets to much then they would stop but pain can be a turn on for some people and in the story he said he likes watching her cum from the pain

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Pain can be pleasure

Stupid comments from vanillas who do not understand that pain is the other side of the pleasure coin for many a well trained masochist. Do you not think the cunt who wrote this knows how it her own body feels? How the pain adds to the whores pleasure? How being used and hurt is exactly what the bitch wants? If she didn't enjoy it, she would leave or object outside play or find a softer master. This is consensual, so respect that consent and don't judge a pain sluts need for pain.

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
I liked it that you had preg risk sex involved.

A good sub wants to give all of ehrself to her Master, including her womb and DNA. Nice touch! I hope you go into this in more detail for us breeding Doms.

Also, preg risk sex is just so damn hot, a real adrenaline rush, and is the only real sex ther is - protected sex is mere mutual masterbation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sadism

I have to agree with the pain/pleasure angle....bear in mind this story is listed under sadism not just d/s...she has an option to use a safe word but it is her desire to please him regardless of the pain..the writer also has a basic knowledge of subspace...there is a point in subspace where the sub is incapable of wanting to stop or being able to use the safe word..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKyla_girl@Kyla_girl
Hello, I'm Kyla! I'm 27 and always looking for new knowledge and adventures. Like every 20-something, I'm here for the roleplay, the objectification, and the grammar atrocities. What I'm looking for depends on the night. Sometimes I'm looking for roleplay, other times I'm j...