My Path to Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard it. The back door opened, then shut and a moment later I heard footsteps on the stairs, one person, I was sure, then the footsteps continued down the hallway to my bedroom door. There was a long pause, and I heard the door slowly swing open.


Which one of them was it, I thought to myself? Now, I sensed he was standing beside the bed. Suddenly, something touched my stomach and surprised, I arched my back and gasped. Realizing it was just his hand gently caressing my stomach, I let my body sink back onto the mattress.

His hand moved upward, and I could feel his fingers running back and forth against the fabric of my bikini top, gently caressing my breasts. Then, I felt his hands reach under the fabric and slowly slide the top up and off my breasts, releasing them from their confinement. I knew my nipples were hard and erect, and I let out a little moan as he kneaded them between his fingers.

His hands left my breasts and a moment later I felt his tongue circling one nipple, then the other.

Then, a warm, wet feeling as he used his mouth to play with my breasts, first one breast, then the other, massaging them with his lips and tongue, and sucking them hard into his mouth.

His mouth left my breasts, and I let out a little whimper as his saliva evaporated, sending a cooling little tingle through my nipples.

Now, I couldn't be sure, but I sensed he was standing at the foot of the bed. What was he doing, I thought? Was he looking at me? Was he naked or was he still wearing his shorts?

I felt his hands grasping both sides of my thong as he slowly pulled it off my hips. As it slid down my thighs and off my legs, he let out a little groan. Now, my pussy was fully exposed to him. I spread my legs slightly and he groaned again. I knew I was wet, and I'm sure he could see the moisture glistening on my swollen lips.

There was a long pause, then a sound of movement. Was he taking off his underwear? I felt the mattress dip down at my feet and I knew he had climbed on the bed between my outspread legs. The mattress compressed on either side of my body, as if he was kneeling over me, supporting himself on his arms.

I could feel the warmth of his skin as it touched my inner thighs, then a little tremble went through my body as I felt the head of his penis make contact with the outer folds of my pussy lips. He pushed forward, and his cock slowly entered my wet passage until he was fully inside me, and our pubic bones were pressed tight together.

I let out an uncontrollable whimper. It had been so long, so very long, I thought to myself, since I'd felt the warm hardness of a man filling my pussy. He slowly withdrew his cock, then slowly pushed deep inside me. I could hear his breathing becoming heavier and faster as he increased the rate of his strokes, his cock now moving in and out of my cunt in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes."

Now, his movements became faster and with each downward thrust, his pelvis slammed against mine. His breathing was heavy and hard as he pounded his cock into me. Another whimper escaped from my mouth, then another, until with each stroke, I cried out in a short, staccato, whimpering moan.

The force of his strokes increased and he suddenly let out a long, low moan and I knew he was cumming, I knew with each stroke he was spurting his cum deep inside my cunt.

He moaned again, and then, I felt the tiniest of tingles forming in my pussy, radiating slowly out from my clitoris, expanding outward stronger and stronger until it enveloped my entire body and I felt myself shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh, my God!" I screamed, "Oh, my God!"

I continued to shudder as the orgasm took hold of me and swept forcibly through my body, causing me to cry out in one long scream of pleasure.

Gradually, he slowed the rate of his strokes until his body was motionless, his cock still deep inside me. A minute must have passed before I finally felt his cock sliding out of my pussy, and without a word spoken by either of us, he crawled off the bed. A moment later, I heard the door close as he left the room.

As I laid there in the darkness, I wondered which of them it had been. Rob? Fred, the red haired kid? The stocky one, or maybe the tall boy? It was impossible to tell because our only point of contact as he kneeled over me had been his cock as it pounded into my pussy.

A minute passed and I wondered if there would be any more. Had the other boys left? Was he the only one who would come up? Then, I heard footsteps in the hallway, and the bedroom door opened.

Within four or five seconds after entering the room, he was on me, his body lying flat on top of mine, his head pressed beside mine on the bed and his chest crushing my breasts flat between us. I felt his hips thrust forward and in one fast, continuous motion his cock entered me. His breathing was coming in short little gasps, his mouth only inches from my ear, as he began to move his hips up and down, his cock thrusting in and out of my cunt, already well lubricated with the first boys cum.

After only twenty or thirty grunting strokes, the boy moaned loudly and his cock spurted out wave after wave of cum inside me. He rolled off and thirty seconds later he was gone, the sweat from his body still dripping off me.

A few seconds later, I heard the door open again. There was a long pause, and I thought I sensed movement around the carpeted room, as if he was walking around the bed, looking at me from different angles. Confused, I heard the sound of a lid being unscrewed from a jar, then a second later, I felt a hand in the valley between my breasts. I felt a cooling moisture there, and then the unmistakable odor reached my nose. He had taken a jar of cold cream from the top of the dresser and spread it between my breasts.

Now, he was crawling on top of me, across my stomach, and I sensed he was straddling me, his knees on either side of my chest. Abruptly, his hands went to the sides of my breasts and he pushed them together, and between my breasts, I could feel the warm hardness of his cock.

Holding my breasts tightly together, he thrust his hips forward, sliding his cock between them. With each forward stroke, I could feel the head of his cock brushing against my chin. He adjusted his hands until he was holding my nipples between his fingers, pushing his hands together until my nipples touched, his hard cock still thrusting back and forth, sandwiched between my breasts.

As he held my breasts tightly together, pinching and pulling my nipples, rubbing them together against each other, I felt a spark go through my nipples that was met by a small tingle between my legs and I rubbed my legs together and let out a long, satisfying moan as another orgasm swept through my body.

And then he moaned and his cock pushed harder and faster between my breasts, and he moaned again, and I felt his cum spurt onto my chin and he thrust forward again, and I another wave of cum splattered on my face, the warm, gooey liquid squirting into my nostrils. Momentarily unable to breath, I opened my mouth and his last blast of cum flew onto my open lips and dripped into my mouth.

Abruptly, he released his hands from my breasts, and swung himself off of me and then off the bed. There was silence, and after a few moments, he was gone. One more, I thought to myself, one more to go. Would he show up? Still, I realized, I had not been able to identify a single one of the boys.

More footsteps and the fourth boy entered the room. He came directly to me. I felt his hands on either side of my head, pulling my head up and to the side of the bed, then forcing my legs off the bed until I was kneeling in front of him. He put his hands on either side of my head and pulled me forward until my face was pressed tight against his crotch. Pushing my head from side to side, he rubbed my face back and forth against his cock. Then, he grabbed my hair with one hand, and I felt something pressing against my closed lips.

"Take it," he said, "open your mouth and take my cock."

It was the red headed boy, I knew by his voice. When I didn't respond immediately, he yanked my head forward, forcing his cock between my lips and into my mouth. He tightened his hold on my hair and began yanking my head back and forth, with each forward thrust sinking his cock to deep into my mouth, causing an unpleasant gagging sensation each time his cock made contact with the back of my throat, but with my hands still tied tightly behind me, there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Thankfully, he didn't last very long. He let out a long groan, and I felt his hot cum spurting in waves into the back of my throat, causing the gagging sensation to intensify. He continued to pound his cock into my mouth, and I gagged again, unable to swallow, and I felt his cum ooze out between his cock and my lips, flowing down my chin, dripping onto my breasts.

Finally, he was done. He held my head tight against him for a moment, then released his hold on my hair, allowing my head to fall back. His cock slipped out of my mouth with a loud plopping sound. A moment later, he was gone.

I crawled back onto the bed. That was all four of them, I thought to myself, now what? I imagined that would be all for today. They'd had their fun, and I'd had mine.

I considered for a moment what I must look like, naked, my face covered with cum, my cuntlips swollen and red, with cum dripping out of me, oozing out of my cunt and dripping down my ass. And then I heard footsteps in the hallway. Oh, my God, I thought, what if they want more. Then I realized, at nineteen years of age, their bodies would have the ability to quickly rejuvenate.

The footsteps approaching the bed. Whoever it was put his hands around my waist and turned me over onto my stomach, then lifted me until I was on my knees, my head pushed against the mattress. I felt something cold being rubbed on my ass. The cream, I realized. Then, I felt a pressure against my anus. Oh, my God, I thought to myself, he's going to fuck me in the ass!

I felt the head of his cock pushing its way into my tight anal opening, then further, until his cock was deep in my rectum. With his hands holding tight against the side of my hips, he began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of my ass.

"Oh, my God!" I moaned, half in pleasure and half in pain.

As his strokes quickened, I heard movement on the far side of the room. Another one of the boys was watching, I realized. Now, his cock was pounding in and out of my ass, and I realized I was helping him, thrusting my body backward to meet each of his forward strokes.

"Put you hand on my pussy," I moaned.

He continued pounding his cock into my ass.

"God damn it," I screamed, "play with my cunt!"

He reached around my hips and rubbed his fingers up and down against my wet pussy lips. I let out a small whimper, then another.

"Put you finger on my clit," I moaned, "Play with my clit."

His fingers moved higher and he began making little circles around my clit as his cock continued to stroke in and out of my ass. He moaned and his strokes became faster.

"Oh, my God!" I screamed as I felt a small explosion spread outward from my pussy, my body trembling as another orgasm shook through me. The boy's breath was now coming in short gasps. He groaned again and I could feel an additional warmth in my ass, the warmth of his cum spurting deep into my rectum. His strokes slowed and he pulled me tight against him as the last of his cum spurted out of his cock. His pumping motion stopped and a moment later he pulled out of me.

I felt the mattress move as he got off the bed, then I felt it move again. The other boy was getting on the bed, I realized. I felt hands against my waist, then pressure against my anus as he pushed his cock deep into my rectum. Immediately, he began pumping hard into my well-lubricated ass.

Without prompting, he put one hand on my pussy, alternating his fingers between my pussy lips and my clit. He groaned and increased the speed of his strokes. As his cock stretched wide the muscles of my rectum, I felt another small tingle in my clit, and another, smaller orgasm shuddered through my body. The boy groaned again as his cum began to spurt into my ass. With four or five more strokes, he was done, and I felt his cock pull slowly out. A moment later, he'd left the room.

I waited, unsure of what would happen next. The sound of more footsteps, then I felt hands against my wrists, hands untying the scarf, allowing my arms to fall limply to the bed. I waited one minute, then two, and when no one came, I rolled on my side and pulled the scarf off my eyes.

I crawled off the bed and stood unsteadily. Large wet spots discolored the sheet. I turned and hardly recognized the image staring back at me from the mirror above the dresser. Dried white flakes of cum covered my chest. A string of cum hung from my hair, dripping down my forehead.

Lower, my pubic hair glistened white, soaked with a mixture of my own juices and the boys' cum. A little pool of cum formed at the bottom of my pussy. I felt a pressure in my rectum, and turning, I watched in the mirror as a huge glob of white cum oozed out of my anus and ran in a river down my thigh. I sighed and headed toward the bathroom, ready for a long, relaxing shower.

As the warm water poured over me, I felt a smile coming to my face. How long, I wondered to myself, should I wait before inviting the boys back.

*****

To Be Continued.

12