My Perfect Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ownedslut
Ownedslut
146 Followers

My face lit up with Your words. More cum for Your little cumpig? It definitely was my birthday and the taste of cum still lingering in my mouth only made me hungry for more. But I was craving something else as well. With so much pleasure inflicted upon me, a sharp pang of my need for pain quickly took over.

"Master?" I said with a hint of need in my voice.

"Yes fuckhole?" You asked, leather already in Your hand as You walked over to me. The other men had all taken a seat, recovering themselves, curious as to why You were carrying Your belt at that point.

"Nevermind," I said with a grin.

"What do you want cunt?" You asked, already knowing the answer.

"I taught you far better than that whore didn't I? you have much better manners than that I thought."

You knew it was pain I needed. You could hear it in every syllable that came out of my mouth. You could see it written all over my face, You could tell just by looking at my dripping cunt. But You wanted to hear it, You wanted me to beg You for it.

"Please Master."

"Please what fuckslut?"

"Please hurt me. i need Your leather so badly right now." My own cunt dripping even more with my own words.

"Well I did say you could cum again once we had all had a chance now didn't I?" You smirk at me.

"Nose to the floor bitch. Maybe your new friends would like to take a crack at your pale skin?"

As my nose hit the floor, my jaw almost dropped. You had never let anyone else abuse me before. Scared, but knowing i would be safely watched by You I agreed. "Yes perhaps they would Master."

"Right answer whore, but don't worry, only My leather will make you scream."

I was relieved, but before I could let out a sigh of relief, Your leather quickly hit my skin across my ass, leaving with it an instant red streak.

"Thank You Master," I said as the pain washed over me. Your leather makes me whimper, hinting that I want, no, need more.

"Nope. Something is not right. your ass is looking a little empty," You said admiring Your handy work and my opened asshole.

"Doesn't look used enough slut. Perhaps you should do something about that."

I wasted no time and crawled over to Trey who was seated across from me. "Please may i use your cock?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Of course slut. But you're going to have to get it hard first aren't you now?" he replied.

My mouth was instantly on his cock, almost before he gave me the go ahead. I could still taste a hint of my own ruined ass on it, just a hint though but more than enough to drive me on to suck it harder and harder. Your leather hitting my back, egging me on to get him as hard as I could.

I could tell You wanted to hurt Your cunt, but wanted to wait to actually lash me hard until my ass was properly filled.

I left a generous amount of my own spit on his now hard cock. Even though my ass was ruined, I wanted it balls deep as quickly as possible. Mounting his cock facing him, my ass slid right down on it. It was all I could do but moan out as I drove it further into my fuckhole. He pinched hard on my nipples, pulling at them, as I began working myself slowly on his thick, black shaft. All the way down on it, then all the way out, till it almost fell out of my ass.

"Please Master? Please, i need Your pain," I begged as I worked my ass rhythmically up and down the cock between my thighs.

"Well your ass is a start cunt," You continued, giving me a few lashes, just enough to keep me begging.

"But I think you may need something to keep you from screaming too much. I know how loud you can get," grabbing my hair and forcing my head back. "Isn't that right pig?" You smile at me letting go again.

"Please someone fill my mouth," I begged, showing how badly I needed my Master's leather to get off.

Curtis, completely turned on by seeing the begging slut I had become, quick placed his cock next to me. Tony followed suit, standing on the other side of me. Once again surround by cock, i began sucking them off, switching back and forth so as not to leave anyone out. Trey had begun filling my ass at a faster rate, my own steady thrusts drove him to want something deeper, harder.

Tony looked over at Curtis and said "Let's see how filthy this little whore is?"

Turning around, he spread his ass cheeks wide apart. I didn't even hesitate at the invitation and buried my slutty tongue as deep in his ass as I could.

This clearly appealed to Curtis as well and it became a round robin of cock then ass filling my mouth.

Satisfied that Your whore was occupying herself properly, You began lashing my back hard, my own screams being muffled by the cocks keeping my throat busy. Each lash driving me closer and closer to the release I felt mounting inside of me. My body was completely confused, so much pain and so much pleasure at the same time. It was an overwhelming experience, like it is every time.

Each sting landing with skilled precision. Each one feeling like it was lashing my very soul. my ass was being torn apart and all I could do was whimper around the cock in my throat, vibrating it, egging it on to skull fuck me.

"You need to cum cunt?" You asked, sensing I was getting close.

"Please Master, please may i cum?" I said with urgency.

"When I tell you to, you may slut, but only then."

With that Curtis grabbed both sides of my face, forcing his cock all the way down my throat and began fucking it like it was made for. No mercy as I struggled to breathe, my face going red. My head was swimming as he gripped my head tighter, pulling it further and further down on his shaft.

Trey was pounding the life out of my ass as well, motivated by seeing how hard Curtis was using my throat. He was fucking me like a rag doll, which I had clearly become at that point. Pulling on my nipples like he was going to tear them right off of my body. My hand found my cunt as I worked my clit, pulling on it to only heighten my own pain. Then confusing it by rubbing it hard, making my pleasure rise and almost boil over.

Your leather was showing me a whole new level of pain. Lashing me like You wanted to break me. Knowing how much I was getting off on all of this hard use. Each blow making me painfully aware that You own my body. That You own my soul. It felt like I was being pounded and lashed for hours until I heard Your voice through it all.

"Cum HARD you fucking slut! Cum hard My fuckpig!," You commanded me.

Your words tore through me bringing with them a wave of unimaginable orgasm. As I was fucked beyond belief, each stroke in my ass and down my throat driving myself higher and higher. The entire time Your leather was not letting up one bit.

Curtis could not hold on anymore and with his cock shoved as far down my throat as possible, he fed me his second impressive load. He pulled out of my slutty throat only to let a hint of hot cum grace my tongue, before driving himself down my opened up throat once again to deposit the rest directly into my belly. The taste of his cum only made me cum even harder as I pulled my clit, twisting it, feeling it throb between my finger tips.

"I'm about to blow my load cumdumpster," Trey barked at me.

I did not hesitate at all, although a bit shaky in the knees, I hopped off his cock and knelt in front of him. He stood and fed me his cock which I began sucking feverishly. My own slutty ass completely covering it only drove me to want another hot load. He exploded in my mouth. The sheer volume of cum shocked me as I thought he would have been at least a bit dried up from cumming in my ass once already. My mouth was almost overflowing with cum from the steady stream he was feeding me, moaning out as he jerked every last bit of it into my open mouth.

The taste flooding my mouth only ignited me further, not wanting to waste one drop, I managed to get every last bit swallowed down. I cleaned Trey's cock clean afterwards, getting the rest of my slutty self still glistening all over it off of it properly before turning to You.

"More please?" I said with a shaky grin as I licked my lips clean like some kind of cum crazed slut.

"Of course My cumpig, there's still lots of cum to be had," You reply to me knowing how hungry I was still for more hot loads.

You take a seat where Trey just was. "Cunt," is all You have to say.

I couldn't wait to have Your thick cock in my hole once again and in no time at all, I face You and straddle Your hard dick. Tony knows my ass should be filled as well and plunges into it with one long stroke, just as I slide down on Your cock. My holes were so worked out that both cocks go balls deep at the same time, filling me once again to my brink.

Tony had grabbed my hands behind me, forcing my back to arch painfully and using my own body as leverage, began roughly forcing his way deeper. Each time pulling almost all the way out before plunging balls deep once again.

Taking my nipple jewelry, Your "collars", in Your hands You begin twisting away on them, keeping me completely focused on You the entire time.

"This is what you were born to do isn't it?" You say firmly to me as You cruelly pull on my nipples and clit as I was completely and helplessly exposed to You.

"Yes Master," I manage to muster out, each word dripping with my own desire of the moment.

"Cum hard then My filthy little cumpig," You said, almost tearing my nipple rings out as You fuck my cunt faster and faster.

Another orgasm rips through me as both my holes are pounded faster and harder than ever. You pull harder and harder on my nipples as You feel my body shake from deep within me. Tony only pulling further back on my arms, both holes dripping in my own cum. My cunt tightening on Your cock as I pulsate in orgasm, the force only making You grip my nipples tighter as I scream out. It is more than You can take and I can feel Your hot load fill my cunt completely.

Tony has had as much as he can take as well, and almost right after I can feel him push deep into my ass and unleash his own load out inside of me. Both my holes getting filled with cum makes a second orgasm follow almost as soon as the first one subsided. You tug sharply on my clit ring, not letting up a bit, twisting it back and forth, as each throb of my cunt tries to pull it out of Your fingers.

Tony pulls out of me, exhausted by his exertion. my ruined, gaping ass unable to hold on to his load as it dripped slightly, no longer having a plug to keep it all in me. Quickly I get off Your cock, knowing I had some cleaning up to do. On my knees, I lick every inch of Tony clean, again my own ass flavoring his cock, as I make sure to get every last bit of his cum cleaned off properly. I could feel cum drip from my holes slowly, dripping down my ass, onto my legs, but did not let it distract me.

Your cock is next. Carefully and slowly worshipping Your still semi erect cock, relishing in the taste of Your cum in my mouth. I could have worshipped it for hours still, the smell of my own sex clearly filling the room now and focusing me on the One who allowed me so much pleasure.

"Looks like you made quite a mess slut," Trey laughs at me, pointing at the puddle of cum underneath me which had formed as my holes leaked their payload while I was soundly enjoying Your cock in my mouth.

No time wasted, my face found the floor and start slowly licking up every last bit of it. Slurping, trying to make sure my hunger for cum was satisfied, my body still shaking as I came back to my senses. Driving my fingers deep in my holes to make sure to get all the cum I can, my slick fingers find their way to my mouth and I savor the remnants of my treat.

"Still hungry for more My slut?" You ask laughing, knowing I can never get enough, but seeing the exhaustion written all over my face." You don't give me time to respond. "Get in the tub cunt while I show your friends the door."

"Thank you for using me everyone," I politely grin as I begin to crawl to the bathroom, cum still visibly leaking from my ruined holes.

I get in the tub, not sure if I should be cleaning up yet, and wait for You as I hear You thank everyone Yourself and I hear the door shut. I was cold sitting in the tub and secret hoped You would warm me up somehow.

You walk into the bathroom, "Did you enjoy yourself cunt?"

"Yes i did Master, thank You very much for my birthday surprise," I say quietly.

"Well you're welcome My fucktoy. But I think You need something else now don't you?"

All I could do was smile and nod, no words could clearly show how badly I needed what I knew was coming. And with that, You start to unleash a steady stream of Your hot piss on me. Marking me again as Yours, letting it wash over my face and into my mouth. I swallow as much as You let me. Your salty stream had never felt so good as You cover every inch of my body leaving me completely soaked in Your piss, the last few drops falling on my face.

"Wash yourself up cunt," You command me. "you look like you could use a nice hot shower."

"Thank You Master," I say as You leave me to get clean.

I sat for a moment, relishing in the smell of Your piss permeating every part of me. I could barely stand as I found my feet, my knees weak and my body feeling like it had just been broken, which really it just had been. I couldn't even process what had just happened, my mind was totally fucked out.

All I knew was I hadn't felt more in my proper place ever in my entire life. This really was what I was born to do...who I was born to BE...and I couldn't imagine being any happier than I was at that exact moment.

Ownedslut
Ownedslut
146 Followers
12