My Perfect Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take the glass dildo and put it in the ice bucket and then pick up both vibrators and place them on my nipples for a few moments.

"How's your pussy?" You ask.

"Ohhh it's dripping wet and ready for you." I moan as you slide both the vibes down my body toward it.

"Well, let me just make sure of that." You hold a buzzing toy against each of my holes and then push them just inside simultaneously. Then you push the one in my pussy deeper, as you withdraw it you push on the one in my ass. You start slowly, and then increase the pace as I writhe on the bed.

"Oh fucking hell that's good!" I pant, "Are you going to let me cum for you again?"

"Not yet." You tease, slowing the tempo and then taking them out. "I have one more toy to use on you." You reach for the glass dildo in the ice bucket and show it to me, rolling it over my nipples and brushing my lips with it. You grab some lube and I watch as you drizzle it over the huge cold toy. You place it between my legs, resting the icy tip against my clit while you move the camera to get a closer shot of this moment. I watch the screen you slide it into me, I gasp as the cold shaft stretches me wide. You start to fuck me with it, pumping it in and out, bringing me higher and higher to a peak, just when I'm about to cum again you take it out and push it between my lips.

"Suck it!" You order. As you say this you drive your hot hard cock inside me and start fucking me hard, like an animal on heat.

"Ohh god YES!" you cry as your cock pumps into me. I start to cum, screaming your name, my pussy sucking your cock into me as it throbs, making wet sloppy noises which drive you over the edge. You cum for me now, pumping your precious load deep inside me while you yell uncontrollably.

Eventually you collapse on top of me, cock still buried deep in my dripping wet hole. We fall into a light doze for a while, eventually I wriggle to wake you up, my legs and arms are still cuffed to the bed and I need to move now.

You stir and slide back to kneel between my legs, as you do this your cock slides along my pussy, making it twitch and start to grow once more.

"My legs are going numb." I look at you pleadingly, knowing you could well decide to leave me as I am and play some more. You smile as you stroke my pussy casually with one hand, deciding your next move. Then you deftly undo the fastenings on my ankles, letting my legs flop down onto the soft bed. I bend and stretch and wriggle my toes as I ease out the stiffness "Could I.....?"

"No." You interrupt my request, rolling me over onto my front and pushing me up the bed until I am on my knees and elbows, ass high in the air.

"I promised I'd fill that sweet little ass of yours with cum, and I fully intend on keeping that promise before I let you go."

I turn my head and back look up at you with a smile, swaying my ass from side to side.

"Oh that sounds good, are you going to play with my clit and pussy while you do that? I want to cum for you again my love."

"Don't you worry about that my sexy little slut, I'm planning on filling both your tight little holes up."

You take the bottle of lube and drip it onto my ass hole, letting it run down to the rest of my pussy. You massage it into every crevasse with your fingers, dipping into my pussy and strumming on my clit. Then you reach for the vibrators and start to tease me in earnest. My back arches as you slide one into my pussy hole, the other buzzing on my swollen clit. You slide it in and out a few times and then replace it with your engorged phallus.

"How would you like two cocks inside you?" You ask.

"Oh I'd love it baby, I'd love to be fucked by two cocks!" I'm thinking you're going to start fucking my ass now, but you have another idea.

You push the tip of the vibe you were fucking me with back in alongside your cock. "How does that feel?"

"Oh my god, I'm so stretched! Gently baby. it hurts but feels so good!"

"I want to video this!" You reach for the camera, all but the tip of your cock slides out of me as you fumble to get it off the tripod, then you point it at me. "Look at the camera and tell me what you want."

I turn my head and look straight into the camera.

"I want you to fill my naughty little pussy up with your cock and that toy, I want to feel what it's like to be fucked by two cocks!"

"Good girl, now, are you ready?"

"Yes baby, I'm ready."

You aim the camera down now, looking back through my swinging breasts I can see the tv screen. I watch as you slide your big stiff length back inside me and then hold the tip of the vibrator alongside it at my entrance. You squirt lube over it and then start to push. I moan as I watch it make it's way in, your cock twitches, eager to start thrusting in and out but you know you need to be gentle at the moment. Slowly you ease the buzzing toy in next to your length, the vibrations sending you crazy. You start by moving with it, sliding out and in as one. As I get used to being so full you start to alternate, drawing back as you push the toy in deep and then driving your hot hard shaft in and pulling the toy almost all the way out. You need to fuck me hard now, so you take your cock out and drive it into my ass, leaving the toy buried in my pussy.

"Ohh yeah baby, fuck my ass!" I groan, "Fuck my ass and fill it with cum." I push back to get you as deep as I can into my desparate slutty hole. You hold my hips as you thrust into me, crashing your hips against my ass.

"Ohhh god I'm gonna cum babe, Fuck me! Fuck me haaaaaaaaarrrrd!!!"

My holes contract on your pumping cock and the toy and you cum with me, releasing spurt after spurt of creamy cum into my ass. I feel you throbbing inside me making me cum more as you drain your balls inside me.

Finally, we can cum no more and collapse together, you reach up and release my hands and we fall asleep, arms entwined around each other and wet cum dripping from my holes.

12