All Comments on 'My Pleasurable Piercing'

by pierced_gurl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

wish my girl would do that

WFEATHERWFEATHERabout 19 years ago
Quite Informative

I have always enjoyed hearing the stories behind piercings and tattoos, but had actually never truly thought about the "logistics" involved until I read this account. Thanks for the information :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Honest Report!

Please write and post more real life experiences as your honesty based in reality is so refreshing to so much of the "Fantasyland" powderpuff often posted on this great story website.

Waiting eagerly! John Islands

BustyJBustyJabout 19 years ago
Very informative

Absolutely thought it was well written, well informed, precise....(could see myself doing the same thing, walking in being nervous, etc). Almost makes me want to go do it, and surprise my husband. Who knows.....Thanks, xo J

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmm

i've thought about getting the same piercing, but don't know if i will ever have the balls (or $$) to do it. you account was great. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So excited!

I'm doing this on Friday - so I was very glad to find your experience (and that it was a great experience!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
RESEARCH YOUR PIERCING

I have both nipples pierced twice in 14ga and a 14ga VCH (vertical clit hood), and 13 other piercings, and have 10 retired.

I’m active and interested in body modification and wished to share some things about your story that I feel may not be quite right. I don’t want to sound like a know-it-all bitch, and I understand that this is essentially a porn website, but upon stumbling across it I felt uneasy about people potentially getting rings in their clit hoods…. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

You don't exactly loose all feeling in your clit if you get it pierced. Yes it hurts, yes it's EXTREMELY rare, but it can be and is done. You need the right anatomy and the right piercer. The VCH is the most common female genital piercing, and you would be surprised how many women just like you have it done.

The horizontal hood piercing is measured out carefully and the idea is the ball of the CBR (captured ball ring) rests on the clit, like the bottom ball on the VCH. All depends on your anatomy.

Straight bars are usually the best jewellery type for the VCH, as it lies straight along the clit and is less likely to be irritated, get pulled or twist as you walk and heal crooked. You have something resting on your clit honey, of course its going to somewhat stimulate you. That’s kind of the idea… And I assure you, whatever stimulation I get from my straight bar, I prefer to a crooked piercing or constant twisting. I find that the only real stimulation I get is from direct pressure on the bar or balls, and it spreads over my whole clit and feels oh-so-good.

There’s another type of jewellery that you should know about. Internally and externally threaded. Externally threaded is the most common, where the balls screw onto the post, and internal, when the balls screw into the post. Internal is generally more expensive and more recommended for piercing because the screw-ridges wont scratch the healing piercing.

Why did your piercer 'quiz' you? I would have walked out right then, I don’t want any unsterile instruments around me and my clit. That’s only because I’ve only ever trusted three people enough to pierce me, and the woman who did most of my piercings was an idiot and did stuff like that. It’s important to find a great shop and person to pierce you, if you can’t afford it don’t get it. Mine cost AU$180. Feel comfortable and make sure they know what they’re doing. Ask heaps of questions and get aftercare info. Look at the placement before you’re pierced. Oh, and try numbing it. I tried twice without it and had to have get it cos I kicked when the tube was halfway under my hood. Trust your piercer, but trust your gut feeling more.

The most uncomfortable bit of the piercing is usually the insertion of the receiving tube, as it will scratch against your clit. The piercing is usually painless as its only thin skin.

I agree with the lack of spontaneous orgasms, disappointing really…. Oh and no you’re not the only one who fantasised about their piercer, the girl who pierced me was sooo hot.

Sorry this was a 5-min job and I tried to pack in as much as I could.

Love, luck and happy piercing…. Em

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 15 years ago
Very Informative and Hot!!

Great writing, very informative! Will share this with others including my present girlfriend. Love a pierced and smooth pussy. :-)

the_seeker11the_seeker11over 13 years ago
Happy for you

I've never heard of a woman who regretted getting her hood pierced.

I think you made all the right choices.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experience. I also have vch piercing and love it as does my husband. It's really cute and he's taken the time to learn how to use it to stimulate me with his fingers or tongue. I thought I was in heaven until I went back to the same girl to get my tongue done. While we were discussing that procedure she asked about my vch. I told her I loved it but most of the time I didn't really notice it. Just a little reminder now and then. She suggested (insisted really) that I change the barbel so after my tongue was done she picked out a new one and put it in. It was just a little longer and the lower bead was a little larger. The effect was dramatic! I was wearing jeans and just the walk to car was exciting! OMG if only I'd known!

I haven't actually cum but it's been close! I have to be pretty careful now with the clothes I wear to work and even so I think about sex constantly. I have some low rise tight jeans that are incredible to wear now! It didn't take my husband long to figure out what was up and he loves it! I've always loved sex with him but now he's got a horny little freak 24/7. If you're a girl I'd highly recommend getting a vch done. I'm sure results vary but if you get lucky you'll totally love it. Plus you can always take it out if it doesn't work

P.S. He loves my tongue piercing too but that's another story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My piercing!

I too have my vertical hood pierced! I love how it turns me on if I walk the right way! the only thing is that I can't wear my yoga pants since I chose a big barbell to hang from my clit that my yoga pants will outline the barbell! I didn't notice that until my boyfriend pointed it out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous