My Previously Simple Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
540 Followers

"OOHHH . . . OH . . . MMMMMMMMMMM . . . Yes! Yes . . . Yes . . . YESSSS!!!! AHHHH . . . AAHH! GAWDD BABEE . . . YYYYEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

I could see her legs quiver as she came, Darius continuing to drive his thick cock into her pussy, his big hands squeezing her tight ass.

Angie went limp, but her body continued to buck reflexively as the nerve endings in her pussy sparked.

After she had started to recover a bit, and her breathing had returned to normal, my wife threw her arms around her lover's bull neck, pulling his lips to hers. I could see their tongues dancing, as Darius laid quietly on top of her, his cock still buried in her pussy.

They kissed softly, their lips smacking, before Darius began to slowly thrust into her again. Angie broke their kiss,and in a voice thick with passion, asked him:

"You wanna do me from behind?!! I know you like it like that!!!! You wanna give it me doggie-style?!!!"

Darius broke into a grin and pulled his wetly shining cock from my wife's now sloppy pussy. Angie got to her feet and pulled her robe of her shoulders, dropping it over the back of a chair.

Walking on her spiked heels, she positioned herself behind the couch, with her arms extened and her tiny ass proudly presented. She was looking right at the window and I ducked down, hoping that I wouldn't be seen.

I watched as Darius got behind her, aiming his thick rod at her pussy slit. He pushed forward and his big shaft sunk easily into my wife, her head arching back, a lewd smile on her painted lips, her highlighted blonde hair framing her face.

Darius started fucking her with long, deep strokes, her tiny breasts swinging erotically beneath her, his big hands holding onto her trim waist. His face was drawn up tightly, and he was biting his lower lip as he plunged into her, her tiny ass rippling after each thrust.

"AAAAaaahhhh . . . Shit!!!!! AAaaahhh God!!!! I'm gonna bust a nut!!!! SHHEEEAAATTTE!!" Darius spat threw gritted teeth.

Angie used one hand to comb her long hair away from her face and looked back over her shoulder, her eyes on fire.

"Give it to me, Baby!!!! I wanna feel you cum in my pussy!!!!! I love having you inside me, Baby!!!!! Give it me HARD!!!!" she begged.

Darius reared back, his long, fat cock almost completely withdrawn from my wife's pussy, before driving it back into her hard, nearly knocking her over. Angie caught herself on the back of the couch, getting a firmer grip as he shot his load. Darius' muscled body was rigid, his mouth open, and he shivered as he came. He pulled back one more time, before again, slamming into my wife, rocking her forward.

He was still breathing heavily when he finally opened his eyes to find my wife looking back at him, smiling sweetly. Still buried to the hilt, he leaned down over her back, reaching up with one hand to turn her chin towards him, his lips seeking hers. He couldn't quite bridge the distance, so their tongues danced together in the inch between their mouths, Angie's arm reaching back, her hand resting behind his smooth head.

SEVEN

Later, they were sitting together naked on the couch, Darius lighting a cigarette for my wife. She threw her head back on the couch and exhaled a huge plume up into the air with a loud sigh.

Darius emptied his drink and began sucking on an ice cube, as Angie looked at him longingly, a contented smile on her brightly shining lips. She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, getting to her feet.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Darius said, leering at her sexy form.

My wife took a long, slow pull on her cigarette, directing the smoke towards him, as her hand fell to her side.

"I'm going to get some lube. The entire time you were behind me . . . I was thinking about how much I wanted you to fuck me in the ass!!!! I'll be right back, Baby!"

EIGHT

I drove to Erin's apartment and suprised her with the urgency which I took her to bed. As I pounded my aching cock inside her, images of my wife fucking her young, black Adonis, filled my head.

I came with a short shout and when I opened my eyes, Erin was looking up at me, panting, with a mixture of concern and bewilderment on her face.

She raised her head off the pillow and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Wow . . . Babe!!!! I have no idea where that came from . . . But that was incredible!!! Do you think we can do that again?!!!"

zrob
zrob
540 Followers
12