My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of recovery, Alex struggled up onto his elbows and stroked Andy's hair.

"Wow," Alex breathed.

"I know!" laughed Andy. "What was that?"

Alex laughed, kissed her hard on the mouth and rolled onto his side, leaving his arm draped across Andy's chest so he could play with her ear. Andy sighed and moved her face to kiss the palm of his hand. After a time, they decided to clean up. Alex gave Andy a pair of boxers and a shirt and waited while Andy used the bathroom. When she came out he went in, cleaned up and changed. By the time Alex came out of the bathroom, Andy was sitting cross-legged on the bed, flipping through a magazine she had found on his night stand.

"Find anything interesting?" drawled Alex.

Andy smiled. "Nope. Not a thing, actually." Alex got into bed beside her, kissed her neck and took the magazine from her.

"In that case," he smiled, "it's time for bed, I think." Andy nodded in agreement and Alex turned off the bedside light. He laid down on his side and, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulled her close to him. Her stomach squirmed pleasantly as she snuggled her back into his chest and bent her knees to match his posture.

Finally, kissing her behind her ear, Alex whispered, "Good night, Andy."

Smiling sleepily, Andy squeezed his arm and said, "'Night, Alex."

And they both fell into a deep sleep.

12