All Comments on 'My Real Life Mrs. Robinson'

by Abner Devereaux

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Totally pedestrian

The "older woman, younger man" topic is hot and my favorite thing of all, but this story is very pedestrian. There is nothing at all to distinguish it from countless thousands of other similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it written like a teenager wrote it

all that woman and he and she talking about titty fuck.this 21yr old sound like he just got off the boat.fuck her for all of us.

Lich LordLich Lordover 18 years ago
Great Story.

I thought it was really hot. Tit-fucking is one of my favorite sexual activities.

pleaz_mepleaz_meover 18 years ago
Yummy!

Excellent job! Can't wait to read what happens in the morning!

pleaz_mepleaz_meover 18 years ago
Yummy!

Excellent job! Can't wait to read what happens in the morning!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

This story was written by obviously a teenaged boy that did not really understand what fucking an older married woman was all about, and definitely lacking the mental ability to be concerned about his prodegy. Fucking a married woman should be indicative of possibly making her belly swell as in most cases her husband would not know the baby is not his,if he had been fucking her as well.

Future stories you write should take into account this scenario, especially if the woman you are fucking is married, in these fantasy scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Spelling, word choice and grammar

I love the comment from 1/14 Anonymous. Why? Well, the commentator states that it sounds like a teenager wrote it. However, the comment itself sounds like a toddler wrote it. And who just got off the boat?

Commentators: please, please, please (a) utilize a spell-check function (b) buy (and read) a text on grammar and (c) use a dictionary. This advice is particular apt when you are criticizing an author's failures in spelling, grammar and word usage.

Whatever force your view may have is lost by your inability to convey it in common-usage English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous