My Real Life Mrs. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jerked off my cock slowly, then picking up the pace as she squeezed her tits tighter. Mrs. Robinson continued to lick the tip of my cock and even managed to suck the bulging head of my angry dick passed her juicy lips.

"Thrust your hips for me!" She ordered as she reached around to grab my ass, "I want you to fuck my huge tits!"

"Alright . . . Mrs. Robinson." I replied as I did what I was told, thrusting my big cock into the valley of her tit flesh.

"Call me Nancy." She moaned, "Being called Mrs. Robinson reminds me of that damn movie."

"Oh . . . Nancy!" I answered back.

"I have always wanted to tit fuck you." I added as I hammered away at her huge fucking melons.

"Fuck my big tits, Jerry!" Nancy screamed as she pressed her massive boobs against me and squeezed my ass.

Nancy let go of my ass and place her hands on her tits again. She got hold of her nipples and thrust herself forward. Every time I drove my cock between her bosoms, she would meet my movements with ones of her own. Nancy stopped and begged me to cum all over her tits.

"I want your hot cum all over my tits, Jerry!" She ordered, "Do you want to cum on my tits?"

"OH . . . Yes!" I moaned, "I want to cum on your tits so bad!"

"Let me jack you off with my tits." Mrs. Robinson said as she told me to stop fucking her tits.

I stopped fucking her amazing tits and she began to pump my huge thick cock off with her giant tits. She squeezed me tight and beat my meat off with her knockers like I'm sure she had never done before. She was jacking my cock off fast and furious with her heavy jugs.

"I want you to cum now!" Nancy exclaimed, "Do you want to cum for me now?"

"Oh . . . Yeah!" I replied not being able to hold out much longer.

She could tell that I was close, so she squeezed me if tighter. I could feel the pressure build and my balls tighten even more.

"OH . . . I'm coming!!!!" I yelled out as my cock began to erupt.

"OH . . . Yeah sweetie!!!" She purred, "Give me that huge load of hot young cum you have been waiting to give me!"

I exploded a violent barrage of cum like I never had before. A steady stream of jizz shot from my cock . . . under Mrs. Robinson's chin . . . on to each of her massive breasts and in the crevice from which my cock was buried in. The more she pumped her tits up and down, the more cum she milked out of my swollen balls.

"Damn sweetie, look at all that cum on my tits." Mrs. Robinson pointed out as she continued to rub my cock between sticky boobs.

"Oh . . . Fuck!" I said exhausted, "I have wanted to do that for a long time."

"I know you have." She replied, "I have too."

Mrs. Robinson held my limp cock between her tits and kept rubbing me up and down. Before I knew it my pubic hair and balls were soaked with my cum. We each got cleaned up and drifted off to sleep. We wanted to be ready and rested for a soothing shower in the morning.

12