My Renaissance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread those feet further apart and stick your butt out."

She did, and I could see the bulge of her vulva under her ass cheeks. I gave her two additional swats, one after the other. They surely smarted, but I wasn't really hitting her too hard.

Nathan traded places with me. He had that lexan paddle.

He laid the first one across Sharon's ass a lot more firmly than I had struck her. "WHACK!"

"Ouch! Six, sir!"

"Easy there, Nathan." I said softly.

He eased up a bit after that first one but Sharon was still smarting. I could see her butt ripple as he delivered each stroke. She was crying when he finished the second five.

"Take those tights down, Miss," I ordered Sharon.

She did as she was told and had a pair of white cotton panties on underneath them.

"Touch your knees and stick your butt out." She did, still sniffling.

I pulled her panties down and exposed her butt cheeks.

I picked up the dowel rod this time and used it like a cane. I gave her a short, but firm stroke.

"Oh! Eleven, sir."

I walked behind her. "Stand up."

She did and I grabbed her breast with my free hand. She was wearing a bra under her shirt. I leaned around her and whispered in her ear. "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, sir. You can stroke me much more firmly if you wish."

"Is it okay if I fuck you after you get your twenty strokes?" I asked her, again whispering.

"I'm counting on it, unless you have something else you want to do with me."

"Very well. You are damn sexy, Sharon." I gave her a kiss on her neck.

"Assume the position, Miss," Nathan barked.

I lifted her skirt up again and gave her a harder lick with the rod. Sharon yelped. "Twelve, sir."

I could see ridges forming on her ass where the cane had struck her. I lined up and gave her another, still harder. She was crying again. I delivered another. Her crying seemed quite genuine and she seemed uncomfortable.

I gave her the final stroke. She was starting to get a sob.

I told her to lower her panties.

I turned to Nathan. "Mr. Nathan, if you would, please administer the last five with this implement," I said, handing him the paddle I used for the first five.

"Yes, sir."

I went to the bathroom and got a washcloth and soaked it.

I walked back into the bedroom and Sharon was in the position, her buttocks bare.

I wiped the washcloth across her butt to make them nice and wet.

Nathan delivered the first swat before I even returned from putting the washcloth back in the bathroom. Whack!

"Yeeoww!" Sharon yelped. "Sixteen, sir. I'm sorry for bringing that magazine, sir." Tears started as she started sniffling again.

Nathan delivered the next one. Smack!

"Owee! Seventeen, sir." She was crying.

I was stroking my rock-hard cock, watching as fresh, bright red streaks were appearing on Sharon's sexy little ass.

Nathan brought that thin little board across his wife's ass yet again, quite firmly. It popped again as it struck her.

"Eighteen, sir. No more, please." She was almost begging.

"You have two more, Miss. Grab your knees and stick your butt out."

She did.

Nathan gave her the last two strokes, one after the other and Sharon was sobbing as she counted out number twenty.

"That's a good girl. Now Mr. Joseph has something for you. Follow his directions," Nathan instructed his wife. I noticed her panties were still at her ankles.

I walked behind her and had her stand. She was rubbing her ass. I fondled her tits and kissed her neck and up towards her ears. Her crying quickly dissipated and was replaced by heavy breathing for a different reason. I pushed her back forward and slid my erection into her pussy. She gasped as I sank into her.

I began to gently fuck her, reaching under her shirt and bra again to fondle those soft boobies.

"Faster, Joe. Fuck me hard." She was still sniffling.

I put my hands on her hips and began fucking her aggressively. She was soon out of breath and moaning a lot and then she cried out. "Ayeee!"

I kept fucking her even while she squirmed as she was coming for me.

"Aye!" she cried out again. I kept banging her hard.

"God, fuck me Joe. Fuck me now!"

She soon had another post-spanking orgasm and it was a good one. She trembled and whimpered.

"Aye!" she cried out.

I kept up the thrusting and she came again a minute later.

I slowed things down a bit and admired that red, freshly spanked ass.

"Hey Nathan, come over here and play with her clit again, would you?"

He did. For the next ten minutes or so, Sharon was delirious from a string of orgasms as Nathan messaged her clit while I fucked her and played with her tits and ass. She almost collapsed on the floor her knees were so wobbly.

We put her over the edge of the bed and I told Nathan I was going to come very soon.

I fucked her some more, enjoying how her well-fucked, married pussy felt before I let go and emptied my load inside her, pushing myself against her hips that were pinned to the side of the bed.

I just held the position while we both caught our breath. Nathan was right beside me.

"Nathan, are you ready for sloppy seconds again?"

"I'm ready, man."

"Pull up her panties after you come in her, okay?"

"Sure, man."

I pulled out and a moment later he filled the void.

"God, yes!" he said loudly.

He began fucking his wife. I reached between Sharon's hips and the bed and let my middle finger flutter against Sharon's clit, and she ripped off orgasm after orgasm. I felt cum on Nathan's sack as it banged into Sharon's clit as he fucked her. There was slimy semen everywhere down there.

Nathan was loving it. I felt Nathan's cock as it pistoned in and out. He was so hard and his cock was about as big as the tube paper towels are rolled onto. That big thing was thrusting in and out of Sharon's petite pussy.

He kept banging his wife's sloppy cunt.

"God that feels good," Nathan said. I could tell he was getting close by his breathing and voice.

I rubbed her clit some more while my fingers were on either side of his cock.

Nathan grunted.

"Here it is! Oh yeah!"

"Me too!" Sharon said, off in her own world of her own orgasm.

They climaxed together.

Each of them had a huge smile afterwards and Sharon leaned back and kissed her husband while touching the side of his face with her hand.

"Nathan, I love you!"

"I love you too, Sharon. That was awesome."

"Thanks baby."

"Let me help her get her panties up," I said. I reached down and pulled up her white cotton panties and got out of the way when they were almost to the top of her thighs.

She took over from there.

"Alright, pull out."

As soon as Nathan pulled out, Sharon pulled her panties up, catching most of a double creampie. The crotch was instantly soaked. I had Sharon lay down on the bed and spread her legs for me. Man, it was a mess between her legs but I thought it was erotic as hell.

My cock was standing erect once again.

I climbed up between Sharon's legs and pulled those wet panties aside and pushed inside. It was utterly sloppy and slimy. And it felt wonderful, knowing that I was inside another man's wife right after he'd fucked her and climaxed with her.

I ejaculated about thirty seconds later.

"I'm so sorry," I said when it was over.

Sharon was just smiling at me. "Gosh, don't worry about it."

Nathan patted me on the back as he came alongside of me, looking down upon my cock still inside his wife, her panties pushed aside.

"Sex is more fun with it's a surprise," he said. "You done good. Now pull out. I've got a snack waiting for me."

I pulled out and it was a damn mess down there.

I was wiped out. I looked over at it was almost 2:30a.m.

I fell asleep and Sharon woke me just shy of 3:00a.m. "Do you want to take a quick shower with me or just go to sleep here?"

"I wouldn't miss a chance to shower with you, girlfriend."

Nathan came out of the bathroom just as we were walking in. He was freshly showered.

"Great job on my wife, sleepyhead."

"Thanks."

Sharon and I took a quick shower, after I took a leak. I still took the opportunity to lather her up and she did the same for me. It was nice.

Nathan was in bed, with fresh sheets put on, when we came out.

"We need to get you out of here by 7:00 a.m. so Alina doesn't see you, okay?" Sharon said.

"No problemo. I need to be at work by 8:00 so that works out fine."

I fell asleep spooning Sharon.

I woke up around 5:00 with a massive erection. I kissed Sharon on the neck and it seemed she was already awake.

"I felt your cock five minutes ago. I was going to wake you up and take advantage of you but I thought you probably needed the sleep more than I did, so I left you alone," she said softly. Nathan was snoring softly on the edge of the king-size bed.

"I'm awake now. You up for some fun?"

"I'm wet and waiting, lover!"

I moved over a bit and she slid under me. I nudged her legs open, as though she needed any encouragement, and slowly eased my rod inside her wet pussy. It was still very wet inside.

"Damn, you're wet!" I said quietly.

"I'm going to be leaking all day," she said with a chuckle.

We kissed passionately as I made love to her slowly. She came a couple of times and I had to put my hand over her mouth to keep her from waking her husband. We went very slowly, mostly because I was ready to come at any moment. About fifteen minutes into it I just started squirting inside her. I didn't groan first or stop stroking or change anything. I just let it be a surprise for Sharon.

She giggled when she felt the spurts inside her.

"You ornery boy, you."

"How's that?"

"You surprised me. I was going to come with you."

"My cock's still hard. Let's try to see if we can get you there."

I smiled then kissed her again. I swear I was falling in love with this woman. I felt so natural, so warm and so loved in return while kissing her and making love to her.

Sharon got off one or two more times before I managed to come again. She had put her legs together and I was straddling them. It made her pussy super tight and that was the extra thing I needed to reach my last orgasm. I woke her husband up as I was railing her pretty hard there as I started to climax. It had to be much more vigorous to get my orgasm this time - and I grunted this time as well, that might have been part of what woke him too.

He just rolled over and went to sleep after kissing his wife.

It was twenty to six.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "I'm going to call in sick this morning."

I was still on top of her, inside her. I don't know if I was daydreaming or if I'd fallen asleep or what, but she nudged me. "Joe, you can't go to sleep on top of me," Sharon said.

"I'm so sorry, honey." I rolled off and then put my leg across her thighs and my arm across her chest. I remember thinking how good she felt as I fell asleep.

Sharon woke me up at 6:30.

"Rise and shine, my handsome lover," she said. She punctuated her comments with her tongue playfully flicked across my ear.

She had me by the hand and dragged me out of bed. We took a very quick shower together and got dressed. I found it hard to keep my hands off of Sharon, quite frankly.

I was ready to go about a half-hour later. I shook Nathan's hand and he hugged me. I gave Sharon a huge hug and a long, deep kiss before I was ready to walk out the door into twenty-degree weather outdoors.

"I want to give you this," Sharon said.

It was a fancy envelope.

"Open it later, at your convenience," she said.

"Thank you. And thank you for last night. Both of you," I said.

I gave Sharon one last kiss and left.

On the ride to work - I decided to go since I was dressed anyway - I opened the envelope.

Inside were two of Sharon's business cards inside a thank you card.

The message in the card was short and simple.

"Thank you!!! You're the best. You know you can see me (or me and Nathan) anytime you should choose (hopefully frequently!), but here are a couple of Christmas presents I'd like to offer you aside from anything we've ever talked about. Love, Sharon & Nathan."

I turned the business cards over.

"For Joseph, my love: Good for a trip with me, on me, to anywhere in America."

The second one had a different note.

"A complimentary night's services to bearer."

My head was still swimming.

"Wow, they really did have a good time!" I thought to myself.