My Roommate Does a Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just propped his head up on his hands, looked over at Ashley glowing like a candle and just smiled. I had to get up because I came halfway through her second orgasm. I was breathing hard so hard. I couldn't remember a time I felt hornier, or more frustrated than right now. I cleaned up and I wasn't sure I could continue to watch. I thought I might have a heart attack if I watched her take on his big cock. I sat back down and moved my mouse to turn my computer screen back on. It took a couple of seconds before Ashley popped up and she was in the perfect spot for our camera. Ashley's hand was stroking his all ready hard cock. I was riveted once again. As I gazed at her softly stroking him back to life, I knew I had to see her pussy stuffed.

"I think it might be time to bury that beautiful cock in my soaking wet pussy. It's soaked because of you." He smiled and pulled her towards him so he could kiss her. While they were kissing I saw Ashley's leg lift up and land on the other side of him. Once she was lying on top, her ass rose up and she guided his big cock head towards her burning hot center. She positioned it using her hand, maneuvered his thick head to her blazing hot slit. Her body began a downward drop slowly taking all of him inside her. I almost came as I watched his cock disappear into her greedy little hole. Once, she was impaled with his massive dick, she leaned forward moving her hips back and forth. I had such a perfect view of that big pole in her juicy pussy, I could barely breathe. I couldn't take my eyes off her hips as they moved round and round with such graceful beauty.

Without any warning, Ashley yelled out. "Fuck I'm cumming again." Ashley's voice rose as she yelled, "It's time for me to take a ride." To my delight Ashley rose up, turned around towards the camera, slid back onto his cock and began riding his big dick. My breath was caught in my throat, I couldn't breathe for a moment or two and there was Ashley, facing the camera bouncing up and down on his cock. She was saying something but my heart was beating so loud I couldn't hear her. I stroked my cock faster than I ever have before, as I watched her tits bouncing up and down. I wanted to reach out and grab those bouncing mounds of heaven, but they were out of my reach. I couldn't help but cum the second Ashley looked directly into the camera.

She said, "You like to watch that cock slide in and out of me, don't you? I know your watching my tits bouncing up and down, you're such a nasty one, aren't you baby." I was pretty sure she was talking to me, but just to make sure I knew it was aimed my way, Ashley raised her arm and very subtly pointed towards the camera as she winked. She stopped riding him, got on her hands and knees and told Devin, "She wanted him to fuck her good. Fuck me hard, so I can show you how I can be your little slut. I want you to know how much I want your cock."

Devin started to fuck her from behind, making slapping noises as his cock bottom out. Ashley was pushing her body back into each thrust, moaning loud and loving it. She reached under her, grabbed her tit and squeezed it so hard I could see red marks after she let go of it. He reached forward, grabbed Ashley's hair pulling it back, as he started pounding her cunt harder. The sounds she was making brought me to my knees. She sounded like she never wanted to be without his cock buried deep inside her. Slamming her ass into him as he pushed his meat deep inside her was just about to pay huge dividends.

Crying out, "Oh fuck yea this is going to make me cum. I'm going to scream so loud the neighbors are going to know how much I love you buried in me." He smiled as he bent over her back. He reached under her and took a handful of tit, as he grabbed her other shoulder to help give him leverage. She burst out screaming, "Oh fuck!!" over and over finally ending with, shit I'm still cumming and it won't stop."

I reached down and to my surprise my cock was rock hard again. I started to move my hand up and down just 10 minutes after having came for the second time.

Once, her screams subsided Devin told her, "He wanted to fuck her with her on her back, legs on his shoulders, and his dick buried as deep as he could get it." He got her legs and started bouncing up and down on her.

I heard her whimper, "I've been a naughty girl and I deserve to have that big cock of yours fuck me hard, like the little soldier slut I am." They started to fuck hard and fast, all Ashley could do was grunt and enjoy her blissful moment. Devin reached up and grabbed her throat, as he stared into her eyes. She then started making moaning and groaning noises like I had never heard before. She screamed out, "I'm cumming again."

This didn't stop Devin; in fact he seemed to actually go faster. They were both lost in lust and pleasure until Devin started to breath really hard he blurted out, "I'm going to fill up your tight little hole with my cum."

Ashley yelled back, "please baby, I want you to shoot that hot load of cum as deep in my pussy as you can get it. I want to fill your warmth inside me from top to bottom. Do it baby, cum in my pussy."

He couldn't take any more and he blew his wad with his cock as far in her pussy as he could get it. I didn't think it was possible but Ashley suddenly came to life and her body contorted as she said, "Oh Devin your little slut is coming again, oh fuck."

Watching this, my cock spurt out some cum that I was surprised there was any left. I felt my body tense all over and it was great. I couldn't believe she came that hard, that many times. They both rolled over and lit up a cigarette. Not a word was spoken between the two for quite awhile. They just laid there next to each other glowing like embers from a fire. I got up to clean up my mess once more, unable to believe I came three times myself. I decided to take a quick peek to see what was happening when I got back to the couch. I saw Devin lying on the bed fast asleep but, Ashley was no where to be seen.

I thought I heard my name whispered. I looked around feeling a little guilty at how much I got off watching my roommate fuck like a banshee. I thought I heard my name again, so I glanced at the computer screen thinking maybe she had said it to Devin. I suddenly saw movement out of the corner of my eye, turning my head I spotted Ashley's adorable and momentarily sparkling face leaning out of the dark kitchen doorway trying to get my attention.

"Hey what's up? It looks like your little friend needs some rest." She said, looking down at my exposed limp cock.

She asked, "So did you see all of it, I even gave you a shout out." This made her start busting up with a beautiful laugh I could have listened to for years.

I told her, "Oh my yes. I will never be the same." Suddenly her arm darted out waving me towards her.

She seductively whispered, "Come over here for a second I want a hug." I got up and walked over to the dark kitchen staying just this side of the doorway as not to intrude and peek at her.

She grabbed my arm and said, "Come here my favorite roommate." I let her lead me into the kitchen where she was standing completely naked. She pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around me. I slowly put my arms around her back, being careful not to touch parts that I didn't have permission to touch. She hugged me for what seemed a lifetime, but was really only about 30 seconds.

She whispered lightly into my ear, "I love that you brought him home for me. God I can't believe how much fun that was. Did you really enjoy watching? I didn't think it would do anything to me knowing you were watching, but damn, it made it so much hotter. I think I might want you in the room one of these times. I know you would love that."

I stammered out, "Yes, I would love watching you in any manner, but sitting next to the bed, maybe kissing you while you're getting pounded doggy style."

She was looking me square in the eye and speaking with a little authority in her voice said, "I want you to grab my ass David." I tried not to look surprised at her request, but I couldn't help as my body started to shake with excitement.

She spoke once more telling me, "I told you to grab my ass baby and squeeze my little cheeks now!" I slipped one hand on each of her perfectly shaped soft ass cheek. "Do they feel ass good as they look?" She asked with excitement oozing from her mouth. I just nodded, but as I was about to step back she leaned into me giving me the softest sweetest kiss that only such a perfect woman could give. Her lips tasted like ambrosia from the gods. I could feel my cock harden. She kept her lips against mine for about 15 seconds before backing up so she could look directly at my face to see what my reaction was. She must have seen something she liked because her face blossomed into the biggest smile I have ever seen. I reached out without thinking and ran my hand across one of her tits, feeling her nipple pop up with my touch.

She pulled away a little, smiled a huge grin and said, "Easy David, you still have to wait to enjoy these big tits". She must have felt the need to make my pain a little more, so she grabbed both her boobs, squeezed them together and made them bounce a little. She turned to walk away and I was glued to my spot. I watched her butt bounce up and down she moved towards her room, but before she got more than a foot away, her body spun around showing me everything she was born with. She teasingly said, "You may get to do more than watch if you keep treating me like a naughty little slut. I want you to keep bringing me cute soldier boys to play with, so I can keep giving you shows."

I laughed and replied, "My tongue is going to find your clit one of these days, even if I have to start while you're sleeping." She turned walking back towards her room.

I thought I heard her say, "Wake me up like that and you just might make my day fabulous." I wasn't sure if I heard her right, but I had to get back to the computer. I was hoping there was more to come.

12