My Roommate’s Endorsement

Story Info
When my roommate told his girlfriend about me I couldn’t say.
1.6k words
4.04
45.6k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

My junior year at state I got an apartment on campus with a roommate and it was the start of some very interesting times. I was the pride of the golf team, the California surfer dude long blonde hair, 5-11 tall and 180 pounds and living large. Though not as large as my new roommate, Lester, a defensive tackle on the football team. One big black dude, 6-5 tall and 310 solid pounds, short cropped hair and actually a cool guy.

We had such different schedules we really didn't even see that much of each other, other than before breakfast. I would get in a round early and run, he practiced, worked out and had meetings. We got home sometimes after dark to study and sleep so it was good.

Of course we did spend enough time together to become friends, we both had our share of success with the ladies. We're a couple of jocks so we weren't exactly hanging onto women for the long term, they came and went. I couldn't say how often our tastes intersected but we both managed.

The first time we intersected if you will, was when Lester was seeing this fine black girl. Marcia has long thick wavy black hair, very pretty, 5-9 tall and what a body her 190 pounds holds. She has a slender torso with a sweet 35C bust and 25 inch waist but one step down her hips flair out to 44 inches, her butt is full and round and her thighs are fabulously thick. Damn if Lester doesn't love the big butts and Marcia was all aces on that count.

So this one Friday Lester has to get up early to make the team bus for a game. Marcia had spent the night and I could hear how she got Lester 'up' for the game but fortunately he woke up on time and made it out the door.

I thought Marcia had left with him but before I could get back to sleep I felt someone slide into bed with me, it was Marcia. I actually had on a pair of sleep pants but Marcia was free and clear of clothing. Marcia was tight against my right side and said, "Lester tells me you're one big boy Jeremy and I know how fine you look so how about we get busy?"

Now I need to interject here that Lester and I are used to being in showers with guys so we're not shy getting in and out of the shower when somebody's around. That's how we had a frank conversation about size. Lester is a mountain of a man but we do break the stereotypes he's got a very thick 7.5 inches while I have a serious ten inches. And that must have come up with him and Marcia somehow.

So I looked over to see a big smile on Marcia's face and replied, "Why thank you Marcia but who am I to say anything about big when Lester just left."

"Oh well big boy, you know we talk and he said if I wanted to jump on you he had no problem with it. So what do you say, are you game to get you some?" she asked.

I rolled onto my side to face Marcia and kissed her while I slid my left hand over her generous hip to feel up her ginormous ass before replying, "Yeah I think I would like to get me some of that."

Marcia showed me she agreed by grabbing my stiffening dick in her right hand before breaking our kiss and saying, "I was thinking that very thing. Now off with those jammies and let me at this baby."

Our combined efforts got my sleep pants off and with me on my back Marcia went after what she wanted, sliding between my legs to go down on my semi stiff dick. And I wasn't objecting in any way because damn she knew what she was doing. Marcia quickly had a mouthful of my stiffening dick sliding between her puffy lips leaving no doubt she could take it all.

I would have liked to be able to get my hands on some part of Marcia, and there are plenty of good parts to hold onto but she was really into sucking my cock and I was all for that. I was enjoying myself and watching Marcia's head bob up and down between my legs but with her big round ass sticking up in the background I could only imagine what a sight that must be.

Marcia took a bit of a break from swallowing my cock and kissed and licked my balls, which was just fabulous. She then looked up at me and said, "Oh damn these are a sweet pair." Before getting back to my dick.

A few minutes after that slight detour Marcia put her hands on my knees and raised herself up to look at me and said, "This bad boy is ready for some pussy if you are Jeremy. What do you say to slipping one on and getting to it."

I was sure ready but thought maybe I should be more attentive and asked, "You wouldn't like me to return the favor?"

Marcia laughed and said, "Boy the well is plenty wet and I'm too hot to wait for the good stuff."

I didn't bother responding to a plan that was perfect. I just lunged at the nightstand and grabbed a condom. When I turned back to the bed Marcia was positioned on her hands and knees in the center of the bed and said, "If you think you're up to it I would prefer you hitting it from back there."

Back there was one awesome sight, maybe like facing a major league pitcher for the first time. Marcia's big fat round ass was major league and more than I had ever taken on from any angle but this wasn't the time to take a pitch. I smacked one fat cheek and said, "It's a big order but I'm game to give it a shot."

"That's what I want to hear Jeremy. I need a man who thinks he's man enough for the task." Replied Marcia.

With that I eased up behind Marcia and with my stiff dick in one hand and the other on her ass for balance I poked the head in her pussy. I normally would take my time and go slowly but I really didn't think Marcia was in 'take it easy mode' so I quickly plunged a good four inches into her pussy.

My instincts were correct as Marcia groaned, "Oh that's it Jeremy stick in there and work it."

Good to know we were both on the same bus so with a good grip of Marcia's fat butt with both hands I pumped in and out, going deeper with every thrust. Besides fucking her sweet pussy it was a fabulous show to see Marcia's ass jiggle and bounce with every stroke. It was as though her ass was having its own good time.

Marcia was so wet, I was so hard and I was so fine it wasn't long before I was bumping my flat belly hard against her big shaking butt as I bottomed out all ten inches in her snatch. And as much as I was enjoying banging against that fine big fat black ass Marcia was getting off on it every bit as much moaning, "That's the sweet spot Jeremy pound that ass like you know I want it, let me hear your sweet body smacking it hard and give me all of that big dick."

I gave her fat butt a hard slap, which made Marcia yell her approval as well as making her cheeks dance in several directions and I said, "I'll give you everything I've got Marcia because it's one fine ride back here, your ass can keep a man going."

I found myself in a unique multitasking fuck, I was pumping the length of my dick into Marcia's tight pussy, pounding against her ass and doing my best to squeeze and play with all the ass I was so fortunate to have handy. But I was doing my best to get it all and from the way Marcia was moaning and moving she must have thought I was up to the task.

I held out as long as I could but the sensations were so strong I finally was ready to cum so I put my arms around Marcia's waist, pulling her tight against me, pushed my cock to the balls into her pussy and held her as I shot my load. I held Marcia tightly for more than a minute just to catch my breath.

I pulled back and figured we could pause and see about continuing but got a shock, and disappointment, when Marcia rolled over and off the bed and said, "That was one damn sweet treat Jeremy, fuck you know how to pound a pussy good. But I've got places to be and things to get done so hasta la vista."

I was stunned as I watched Marcia's big butt go into Lester's bedroom where she quickly got dressed to leave. As she returned briefly I said, "That was fabulous Marcia, if you ever need me you know where to find me."

She smiled and said, "Maybe you never know, but I might have a friend or two who might want to meet you. Be seeing you Jeremy, I'll tell Lester you measured up."

And with that she was out the door and I was left ready but with nothing to do but get to class secure in the thought that I successfully took on the big one.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers